Full Moon Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, I'm gonna cum," he managed to groan before he felt a stirring in his loins. Samantha pressed her snout all the way down on his dick, her nose smooshed against his pubes. Tyler's cock pumped several salty ropes down her throat. When he was finished, Samantha drew her long tongue along the underside of his dick and tickled the bottom of his head before sitting back on her haunches.

Tyler attempted to catch his breath when he felt Samantha fumbling around near his crotch again. Lifting his head off the bed, he saw that she had climbed on top of him and was straddling his deflating member. She appeared to be lining it up for penetration, but Tyler knew he couldn't do that right now. He had to buy himself a few minutes.

"Oh no, not yet. Now it's your turn to get eaten out." Tyler managed to lean up and place his hands around Samantha's waist. She was distracted by the sudden touch and when she looked down, Tyler took the opportunity to flip her onto the bed. Samantha fell on the bed with a loud "fwump". Pressing his advantage, Tyler got up on his knees and slid off the foot of the bed. Samantha briefly struggled, but when she saw Tyler place her hind paws over his shoulders, she understood what he was planning. She wiggled her body into a comfortable position and panted in anticipation.

Tyler brushed her long, furry tail out of the way and looked intently at Samantha's crotch. There wasn't as much hair here as on the rest of her body, but it was still much more than a human could ever grow. He attempted to brush it out of the way and inadvertently swiped his hand across Samantha's clit. She let out a loud huff and threw her head back from the sensation.

"You like that, girl?" Tyler said teasingly. He took both hands and got to work. He was partially trying to pleasure Samantha, but more importantly he was trying to uncover her slit. He had no idea what sort of genitalia werewolves had, so he wanted to get a visual before he started eating her out. Samantha huffed and puffed as Tyler's fingers ran through her silky, damp fur and accidentally rubbed her lips. She was acting on impulse, so she couldn't give any instruction to Tyler about proper wolf cunnilingus technique.

After a few minutes of accidental stimulation, Tyler had uncovered most of her pussy. It resembled human genitalia for the most part, except it was slightly larger. It was probably just because her whole body was larger though, Tyler reasoned. Her clit was also much more pronounced than normal. Samantha had an average sized clit when she was human, but this one was much larger, even in proportion to her werewolf frame. It was nearly two inches long and resembled a micropenis. Tyler delicately touched it and Samantha threw her head back in ecstasy. Its increased size seemed to translate to increased sensitivity as well.

"Time to get to work," Tyler muttered to himself and moved closer to her gash. It was soaking wet and nearly steaming with heat. Tyler gingerly pushed the tip of his index finger inside and found little resistance. He slipped the whole finger in and, judging by the heavy breathing he heard from Samantha, it seemed to feel good. He put in another finger, then another. Samantha had only ever taken two fingers when she was human, but now Tyler was three deep and it seemed like there was still room. He placed his pinky inside, then curled his hand to brush the roof of her vagina.

Samantha's head was rolling back and forth with enjoyment. Her senses, like smell and hearing, were normally heightened when she was in wolf form, but now she found that her arousal was also increased. She had never felt this horny before, yet still she wasn't satisfied. She knew there were greater depths to her pleasure and whined loudly, urging Tyler to stimulate her even further.

Tyler began moving his four fingers back and forth across the roof of her love tunnel while his thumb stroked her outer lips. Tyler moved his mouth to the top of her slit and gently licked her clit. Samantha let out a short howl from the waves of arousal that rolled across her body. Tyler then slowly took the whole of her clit into his mouth. He'd never sucked dick before, but having had his dick sucked gave him an idea of what to do. He swirled his tongue around the tip while his fingers pressed into the soft walls of Samantha's vagina.

Samantha had been squirming and writhing with pleasure when Tyler suddenly felt her go stiff. He lifted his head slightly and saw her back arched in the air. She held herself above the bed for a few seconds before dropping back down, her chest heaving with breath. Tyler's mouth left her clit with a "pop" and he withdrew his fingers. Maybe she's satisfied, he thought, and we can cuddle.

As he began to get up, his hopes were dashed when Samantha leapt up and grabbed him in a bear hug. Her tongue was hanging all the way out and lolled over his shoulder and the hot breath on his neck let him know she was still fired up. She tried to wrestle him onto the bed, but Tyler was able to keep his balance. He slipped out of her grasp and shoved her shoulders. Taken aback by the sudden move, she fell backwards and Tyler pressed the advantage. He spread her legs and pressed his weight onto her hips.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw until dawn," he growled and Samantha's ears briefly tucked back. As Tyler began to move his dick into position, her instincts kicked in and she settled into a comfortable position. Tyler took the head of his cock and rubbed it along her slit, making her whine with desire. He slowly slipped the tip inside her, but before she could prepare herself, he thrust his entire length in. Samantha gasped and, not letting her catch her breath, Tyler began pounding away. Samantha's claws dug into the sheets as Tyler pumped back and forth. The wet slaps of his thighs against her sopping crotch filled the room, covering the sounds of Samantha's panting and Tyler's grunting.

After each having a powerful orgasm, neither was going to last long with this type of hard fucking. It was only a few minutes until Tyler felt his balls clench and he emptied his seed into Samantha's womb. The hot bursts of cum splashed inside Samantha, driving her to orgasm as well. Tyler felt spent and hoped that Samantha was too. He collapsed onto her stomach. Feeling the softness of her fur, he sighed deeply and closed his eyes. A heavy weight landed on his back and he felt himself being dragged up Samantha's torso. She had encircled him with one arm and was drawing him close. Tyler hoped that she didn't want to have more sex, but when his eyes met hers, he saw they were filled with satisfaction. She stuck her tongue out slightly and licked his nose, then nuzzled her snout into the crook of his neck. They held each other close and fell into a blissful sleep.

*******

In the morning, Samantha woke first and was slightly confused. Finding Tyler nestled against her wasn't abnormal after a transformation, but finding the sheets completely shredded was. She tried to slip out of Tyler's grasp, but he sleepily wrapped his arm around her.

"Stay here a little longer babe, I'm cold," he mumbled.

Samantha laid back down next to him and brushed her hand across his face. "Do I want to know what happened last night?"

"What do you remember?"

"I felt really... horny, which was new. But then I felt satisfied like I've never felt before."

Tyler smiled at her. "I'm glad I could help you feel so good."

Samantha returned the smile. "Me too."

They sat in silence, listening to the patter of rain on the window. Suddenly Tyler jolted out of bed.

"What's wrong honey?" Samantha asked worriedly.

"I left the door open last night!" he called as he hurried into the living room.

Samantha followed him, a blanket wrapped over her shoulders. Tyler was mopping up a large puddle that had formed in the living room.

Tyler looked up at her and Samantha smiled sheepishly. "Oops."

12