Full Moon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speed59X
Speed59X
24 Followers

"We're both siblings, family: We're from the same mother and the same father. We grew up together."

I didn't want to force her into anything she didn't feel comfortable with; no matter how much my body was begging for her and no matter how desperate I was for sex.

She turned away, but as she did, I saw the enlargement of her already gigantic sized breasts, and her nipples poked out further through her top, nearly poking holes into the fabric that restrained them, going erect.

I knew that she was becoming aroused. Her nipples and breasts that were becoming larger was proof of her sexual excitement.

Her breathing started to grow more noticeable as she stood there in place, but then she started to walk away, rather awkwardly, and got to my bedroom door, stopped, and placed a hand on the knob; turning it.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I just...Jessica...I..." I couldn't say it.

How could I tell her I was in love with her? Loving your sister is one thing, but having passionate and lustful feelings towards her?

She said nothing to me and just stood there.

"I'm sorry, Jessica! I-I don't know why, I just, I mean, well, I...It wasn't right of me to. I'm sorry..."

Her head turned at a three sixty degree, but then she turned around towards me; her expression appearing to be blank and unreadable. But, then, slowly she started to walk towards me. Once she was standing in front of me, I went to apologize again, but I stopped when she lifted her top over her shoulders and slid it off her head, throwing it onto the ground. Her breathing elevated deepening and seeming to grow, and her face seemed to flush while her arms reached to her back.

Her lips were twitching while she pursed them together, and the bra, the pink bra that her nipples were poking through, fell to the floor. Her magnificent tits that were bigger than watermelons flopped out and bounced and jiggled for a long few seconds upon being free. They looked even bigger uncovered.

Jessica's lips parted; soft, tiny breaths exiting her mouth without pause.

Her whopping jugs nearly touched her stomach: Beautiful breasts that sagged downward due to the extreme weight and heaviness they no doubt caused her. They were so beautiful, even with the stretch marks.

Her nipples... Her nipples: The areolas were huge and her nipples, which were a pale pink color, were big and pointy.

Her stomach was big and round; not quite huge and grotesque, but still round with a fleshy, soft malleable belly. And her arms had some rather noticeable meat on them, but didn't look like unbaked dough. Her face, round, soft and possessing a look of innocence like an angel, was the most thinnest and beautiful of all.

I bit my lip while I stared at her big sapphire-colored eyes, my heart beating in increased tempo; my dick moving again while the excitement built up so much in me, I felt like I was going to go insane if I didn't get to make love to her.

She reached one hand to my cock and started to stroke it up and down, using her other hand to unzip her jeans and push them down her legs and onto the floor.

"J-Jessica.." I exhaled; my heart beating furiously against my chest.

Amazing; I thought to myself; my entire dick twitching at the grasping of her hand, and my chest and stomach seemed to burn further.

The pink panties she had on were peeled off, and beneath, a hairy bush had lain hidden, but was now completely exposed to me; to my eyes. The lips were fat and plump; screaming fertility.

"Jessica, I need you." I pitifully said to her; my voice seeming to grow with further desperation.

"Please..." Her voice was tiny, but the desire in it was unmistakable, "fulfill me where he hasn't. Make love to me, Chris. I haven't had sex in three years, and the longing for a man inside of me is too much to bear. Please..."

I stared at her, my mouth hanging open, eyes wide, but no words coming from my mouth, despite my brain obviously telling me: 'Say something, fucknuts.'

I quickly took her into my arms, so swiftly that she gasped by the sudden move, and kissed her medium sized, juicy lips; feeling the softness of them while my whole body felt like it had became ignited.

She returned my kiss, but it quickly turned into a kiss of need, desperation for affection and fulfillment that she had been deprived of for so long; for the touch and taste of another men's lips.

This only further fueled my desire.

Jessica wrapped her arms around me; ringing them around my neck like many girls before her had done me, and closed her beautiful, big blue eyes that usually sparkled with innocence, but were now sparkling with carnality.

"Yes, yes. Your lips, yes, yeah.." She breathily whispered against my lips; kissing me harder and rougher.

I could feel all the things she was feeling at that moment. I could feel how powerfully her heart thudded against her cheek in eagerness for the passionate kiss that was growing wilder and more unstable as the minutes ticked by, and how big and puffy her pussy lips had became.

"I love your lips." Her hands wandered up to my face and touched my cheeks. "Kiss me harder."

I pushed her back into the bed; pinning her body against it, breathed against her lips, and deepened the kiss further, letting it spiral even further out of control than it already was.

She smashed her lips forcefully against mine; heavy breathing exiting her mouth and hitting mine.

"MmmNGH!" She noisily murmured.

Her hands rubbed up and down on my cheeks, but then they fell and she just grabbed my back; her hands and arms unable to make a conscious decision on what to touch.

She slid her tongue into my mouth; moans already commencing from her while her tongue pushed and wiggled against my tongue. I followed her example; moving my tongue against hers and feeling like my heart was going to just grow hands and arms and rip its way right out of my chest.

I hadn't felt such vehement feelings in so long. The way I felt...It was nearly impossible to explain even if I wanted to tell someone.

She grabbed my body tighter and her round belly hit my smooth stomach; fluffy stomach fat rubbing against my body while hard nipples poked me.

I pulled my mouth away after swallowing large portions of her drool, and pushed my mouth roughly against her neck; my hot breath hitting the flesh of the blond while she whipped her head back with a sharp 'HAH' upon feeling my mouth.

"Please, please stop teasing me. Give me your cock, please, Christopher. I feel like I'm going crazy."

I pulled my mouth away, and licked up the string of drool slipping down her mega milk tanks, which she gasped at, and took my dick into my hand, guiding it into her, only for her to stop me as it nearly reached the wet entrance.

"I can't take a chance of getting pregnant. I don't have any birth control. If he found out that I let you sleep with me, he'll be furious and probably beat me twice as hard."

"I don't have any condoms." I informed. "I'll run to the store and buy some."

She grabbed my hand as I started to get up and pulled on me. "No, please! I can't wait that long, Chris. I need your dick right now and I won't make it that long."

"But I can't cum in you."

"Put it in my butt." She said.

I did as she said, and put her on her hands and knees. She stuck out the huge backdoor out for me, and turned to look at me with growing eagerness as she rose it up into the air. I took each gelatin mega cheek and spread them, taking my erection into my hand and sliding it into the cleavage of her ass, pushing the extended red head into her, and Jessica screamed; gasping over and over and over again; no doubt suffering from how big I was.

"It's too big." She said.

"Want me to pull out?"

"No!" She refused. "Push it all in. It may hurt, but give it to me."

I pushed all the head in, but fought the powerful resistance of her sphincter. She screamed again; her body shaking from the pain that I was causing her, but her gasps making it clear she loved the feeling.

"Jessica?"

"It's okay, Chris. Get it in my butt."

I gave a short nod and pushed some of the shaft in while she shook and sucked in countless breaths, blowing them out roughly, no doubt trying to cope with the growing pain that was shooting into her anus.

"My butt feels so hot." She mewed.

I impaled her with the rest of the shaft and then placed a hand on each thick cheek; bracing myself and sending my first thrust into her; immediately overcome by how perfect the inside of her tunnel felt.

"Oh, god, Chris!"

I leaned forward; my lips grazing her left ass cheek; planting a small kiss on it, and pulled myself out; fighting the tightness of her crack to pull myself out into freedom, only to thrust back into her again, feel her tighten me, and let my hands leave her buns, reaching forward to grab her abnormally big tits; cupping them in my hands, and squeezing them lightly, to which Jessica responded to with a soft gasp.

"My boobs...Your hands...Oh..."

"You're so firm, Jessica."

"And your cock," she exhaled, "it-it's so big, it's stretching my butt."

I bounced her tits around in my hands, and Jessica moaned almost silently; pleasure rising slowly in her gentle voice.

"Oh, my god! Oh, god! Yes, Chris."

I brought my dick out of her, but then went back into her; hearing her let out another quiet breath, then impaled her again; a mellow 'Oooh' being heard from my sister when I pushed back into the tiny crevice that was her asshole, watching the fat, thick, monstrous buns bouncing.

"I lo-love how this feels! My tight butt. I'm having sex with my own brother and it feels wonderful. P-please go deeper. I want more." She pleaded; her voice seeming to elevate in tone.

I granted her her request, and went deeper into her; my cock going just as deep as I could, and stretching her assshole all the more while she screamed in pleasure.

She gripped the sheets further; the ripping of fabric from her hands entering my ears, mixed in with the sounds of her gasping, moaning, and the noise our bodies made from the anal that we were engaged in.

I squeezed harder on her melons; my hands pinching and squishing their malleable flesh, putting Jessica in nothing short of pure ecstasy, with her passionately calling my over and over and over again, in a voice that dropped from high and noisy, or as noisy as her angel-like voice could go, and dropped down to the level of something breathy and tiny.

To think that here I was, my dick all the way in her beautiful fat ass, my balls slapping it, screwing my own sister, and feeling the bond I shared with her all these years seeming to strengthen from this simple sexual act that she allowed me to engage in with her.

I started to move in and out quicker and faster; drops of cum dribbling out of the tip and into her. My balls smacked harder, and Jessica's moans and gasps persisted; her moans transitioning into strained, frantic small screams, adorable in sound, started to escape her lips; with whimpers mixed in.

"AH...Ah...Ah...AHH...Oh...!"

I released her sweaty breasts, and pushed out a rough breath; sending a barrage of thrusts into her; moments away from jerking her bouncing ass up and down in the bed with my weight.

Her ass was bouncing faster with countless drops of sweat falling down it; giving it a slight sheen to it. And as I stared at her crack, I noticed how much I had stretched it out with the length of my rod that was pounding in and out of her.

"OH, GOD! Oh, GOD! My butt." She breathed shallowly.

Faster and rougher I grew with her; her sounds of pleasure growing in frequency, getting louder and then smaller. I started stabbing her with my thrusts; smacking my balls ruthlessly against her firm, glistening buns. I inhaled and exhaled; grabbing her sides while I watched a bead of sweat roll down her back and down her shapely butt.

"AH! AHHHHHH! Yes...Yes...Oh, GOD, yes..."

I felt my balls heating up as I sent another flurry of thrusts into my mewing sister, and grabbing her fleshy cheeks with a fierce grip, hammering in and out of her with sheer ferocity, I felt myself spurting a violent load into her; shooting drops of hot cum into her beautiful, sweat-drenched behind, and moaning in relief at my release.

I kept thrusting in and out of her; Jessica's breathing almost toneless by this point. As I strived to bring my older sister to orgasm, a quiet, but lengthily, moan had escaped her throat, and she came all over my bed. I pulled out of her huge ass and pulled her into my arms; pulling her into the bed with me and running my hands through her moist, sticky hair. I gazed into her eyes, trying to catch my breath.

Jessica breathed in excess; staring at my face. She leaned into me, but stopped midway, and crept back, out of my arms.

"This was a mistake." She said.

"A mistake?" I looked at her confused.

"I let you sleep with me. That was wrong."

"But," I frowned, "you wanted me to."

"I know." She smiled weakly. "And I loved how amazing your cock felt in my butt, but it was wrong."

She rose from the bed, slid her feet over the edge, and her bubble was shoved into my face briefly until she had got to her feet and sat up. Jessica started to dress again, and once she was clothed, looked at me. "Please forget this happened." Her eyes were full of shame. "Thank you for fulfilling me, but this can never happen again. I was weak and I gave in to my own desires, due to lack of sexual fulfillment."

"You're not the only one who's gone unfulfilled."

I glanced away and shook my head, feeling stupid and embarrassed.

"You can keep my panties." Her voice sounded bubbly again. "I came in them. So they smell like me."

"I can keep them?" I reached down and grabbed the silky material. I heard a giggle when I bright them up and pushed them against my face; inhaling the scent of her juices.

"Yes. Chris, I better go. I feel too guilty about what we did, here in your room, to stay any longer than this. I'm heading out to my car."

"Please don't go." I sprung from the bed; dropping her panties and bolted to her; wrapping both arms around her chubby frame.

"I have to." She kissed my lips sweetly, for the longest time, then pulled away. "That was wrong, too."

She went to turn away, but I stopped her and re-initiated the kiss. She looked caught off guard, but kissed me back in return; her crotch hitting my still fully erect dick. Jessica deepened the kiss, but then pulled away; shaking her head almost continuously.

"I can't do this. It's wrong. I love you, Chris, but I only love you as family. Please forgive me for doing you like this." She quickly walked to the door, opened it, and rushed out like the plague; not even closing it behind her.

I stood there; slapping my forehead upon feeling my heart starting to ache at the sight of her bring gone again.

When morning came the next day, I was still lamenting over her leaving so suddenly, but I knew and accepted the fact that she left so suddenly like she did, was because of me; it was my fault she left because I made her feel uncomfortable.

I didn't even bother eating breakfast that morning.

The look in Jessica's eyes, wasn't it what she wanted? But, then, if she truly did, why did things end up the way they did? The way she acted was as if we had just done the worse thing in the world. Although, to be fair, I guess in the eyes of most what we had done really was the worse thing in the world since when it comes to family, there were certain boundaries and walls that you were supposed to cross.

Still. She had came back, ands now she was gone again.

Maybe it wasn't even how she just left...Maybe it was the actual fact she DID leave and was going back to the person who made her feel worthless about herself, that truly bothered me the most.

When work had finally came to an end, I started to drive back home when something ended up setting me right off course.

I had a bottle of Pepsi in my hand and a bag of chocolate covered mini donuts resting next to me between my seat in the arm rest and had just started driving again after waiting by a red light, when my eyes suddenly picked something up from the middle of the dark street that I was following back on my way home.

I saw a figure and it was standing right in the middle of the road in front of me. I swerved out of the way, but by doing so ended up going down the hill that the road was on. The car went tumbling down, and me with it.

I think at that point I accepted this as a punishment for being so pathetically weak to do what I had done with Jessica, and knew that this was going to be the end.

My life had literally flashed before my eyes as I went falling down the hill and into the forest area down below.

When I hit the bottom, my face and arms all cut up, car-flipped over, I managed to use enough strength to unbuckle myself and crawl through the broken window and out to the clearing, a little ways away from my car.

"Who...Who are you?" I managed out.

Standing before me, it was that same redhead that I had kept seeing the day before yesterday.

She stared at me, not answering my question; her deep violet eyes staring intensely at my face and her feet stepping onto the ground while she approached me further, only to stop, crouch down and lift me up, staring at me in silence still.

"Are you here to help me...?"

Still no answer.

"I think-I think I hit my head. Ambulance..Please."

Her lips began to curve upwards; a dark chuckle escaping them, followed by a finger touching my cheeks and stroking them softly.

Suddenly, her eyes changed; her eyes went from green, to golden yellow and canine-like.

Immediately I felt fear overtake me and my eyes grew at the inhuman sight before me.

Her mouth opened, and as it did so, I could see her teeth; her canines suddenly becoming larger and longer and much more sharper looking.

I trues to push her off of me; panic spreading throughout my body, but she pinned me down and her mouth hit my neck and I instantly felt her sharp fangs piercing the flesh of my neck.

I struggled; putting up the best resistance as I could, but it was no use and everything went blank.

Speed59X
Speed59X
24 Followers