Full Moon Strays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy had Arthur's tongue between her teeth, pulling on it gently and then sucking on it a bit. She started kissing her way down his body until she was on her knees in front of him. Using her teeth again, she untied the drawstring for his pants. Then she pressed her mouth against his shaft through the flimsy fabric and blew hot air through that porous material. With her mouth in place, she traced her tongue along the center of the section in her mouth. She grabbed his pants with both hands and pulled downward while slowing moving her mouth upward. As soon as the purple head came into view above his waistline, she immediately took it into her mouth, and the rest of his cock soon followed suit. When his balls hit her chin, she started to hum softly, and she kept it up as the now-slick shaft began to emerge from its hiding place.

Arthur let his hands rest on Mindy's curly-blonde head as it bobbed up and down on his turgid rod. He wondered if her brother's knew what a little sex-kitten she was, and hoped they wouldn't hold it against HIM when they found out. Her mouth was like a jungle, hot and wet (but minus the mosquitoes). She let his cock slide out of her mouth so she could stroke it with her hand while sucking on his balls.

Arthur put his hands on the sides of her head and applied pressure, indicating a desire for her to stand up. It was his turn to kiss her. Then he got on the ground and lay on his back before making the "come here" motion with his hands. She smiled, put one knee on either side of his face and lowered her wet sex to his hungry mouth. As he pressed the flat of his tongue against her mound and rubbed it in circles, she cooed in pleasure and then swallowed his dick all the way to the root.

Talia looked down as she was bouncing and saw Arthur's dick completely engulfed by Mindy's face. While she could never manage that with Tarloh, she had a sudden desire to try. She climbed off his flesh-pole and squatted down in front of him. Her mouth stretched outward as the slick, velvety skin crawled slowly into her throat. It didn't take long before the drool started to spill out. She was after all a carnivore, and carnivore's tended to drool when eating meat.

Meanwhile, Arthur was pulling out all the stops between Mindy's thighs. He had her outer labia pulled apart with his fingers, gently massing them as he sucked on her inner lips and drained them of their sweetness. And with her inner lips suitable toyed with, he sent his tongue down her inviting cleft to find yet more moisture. It never ceased to amaze him how physiologically similar that the non-morphed form of lycanthropes was to humans. He was pleased, because he would have HATED to learn the cunnilingual arts all over again starting from scratch. Mindy probably wouldn't have minded as much, because she liked it when he "went exploring." She was funny that way. He was vaguely tempted to cheat like he had the other night, but for some reason didn't feel it was appropriate. He'd make it up to her. Tomorrow maybe.

Of course, he wasn't going to be able to hold everything off until tomorrow. Mindy's mouth was too talented for that. She had about three inches between her lips and was stroking the rest with her thumb and forefinger. She was working frenziedly, causing his seed to boil up inside him, looking for a place to erupt. And when he did, he sent a geyser into her mouth. She didn't let a single drop escape, her lips acting as a pressurized seal around his manhood and her throat acting like a vacuum. She gulped rapidly, filling her belly with his cum.

Tarloh and Talia had both stopped, examining the cum-hungry Mindy sucking the life out Arthur's member. Talia grinned, then pointed Tarloh own staff at her friend. Tarloh wasn't about to say 'no' to a little extracurricular sucking, so he let Talia lead him over to the other two, and he put the head of his mammoth rod near Mindy's face.

Mindy felt like she had just had too many appetizers, and the main course had just arrived. But she was nothing if not game, and took that massive purple helmet between her lips. Arthur's continued attentions weren't helping her concentration at all. She had just gotten four inches of manhood inside her mouth when she felt a stirring in her groin. She had to pull off of Tarloh's beef-stick to avoid risking biting down when her orgasm ran through her. If Arthur had been doing his "magic orgasm" thing, Tarloh probably would've been singing a few octaves higher in the future. But everyone's private parts stayed in place, and Mindy came onto Arthur's face.

While Mindy remained on all fours, she did lift up an arm and a leg to allow Arthur to escape. She went back to sucking on Tarloh, bound and determined to show off her oral skills to Talia. Arthur crawled up behind Talia and spread her dark ass cheeks and buried his tongue between them, stimulating her asshole and lower slit. Talia moaned, bending over at the waist and bracing herself by putting her hands on Mindy's back. This gave Arthur more room to maneuver. He also took the time to give his cock a quick magical boost, and it slowly raised itself to full mast. He wanted to plunge it into Talia's depths, but he wanted to make sure she had cum at least once before that happened.

Talia's breathing had gotten harder and her knees weaker. She didn't like it when a guy with facial hair went down on her . . . it tickled something fierce. But Arthur was clean-shaven and talented, and she liked what he could do to her. His tongue was so far inside her she thought she would die (but die happy), and she LOVED the analingus. Not a lot of guys were willing to do that. She only knew of one other person who had an affinity for it, but that person wasn't exactly Talia's "type."

Tarloh got to the point where he wanted his ENTIRE dick buried in something warm, so he positioned himself behind Mindy (still on her hands and knees), sank his manhood into her womanhood all the way to the hilt, grabbed her by the hips and went to town on her body.

Mindy was so full she wanted to scream. She had been with Tarloh a time or two, but not often enough to become immunized to his girth. Her opening felt wide enough to drive a train through, but a locomotive wouldn't have held the same kind of power that Tarloh seemed to possess. And as Tarloh built up his steam, Mindy just enjoyed the ride.

Talia's orgasm almost snuck up on her, but that didn't change the experience. Her body was glistening with sweat as it trembled under the stampeding feet of the "little death," her muscles as tight as Scrooge's wallet. She hadn't even finished her orgasm when Arthur stood up and sank his cock into her still-recovering cunt. Unlike what Tarloh would do, Arthur caressed Talia's ass rather than grabbing it. He traced patterns on her back along the spine as he took her from behind.

Her hands were almost digging into Mindy's back as she held on for dear life, but all of Mindy's attention was diverted to the substantial piece of humanity that was in the process of violating her inner sanctum. She was lunging backward every time that Tarloh thrust forward, trying to make the biggest sound possible as hips collided with butt. She understood the difference between the two men present. Arthur was a human, and a gentle one at that. And while Tarloh may have been a wise and caring leader, he was scarcely more than an animal in the sack. And his animal side had taken over. He was growling a bit as he prepared to fill his temporary bitch with his seed, and he knew she was waiting for it.

Mindy tightened her vaginal muscles, and that was all she wrote. Tarloh's cock felt especially sensitive as he shot his load into her womb, continuing to pump to make sure that his seed was suitably represented in her tight body. His second climax of the evening coincided with Mindy's. Tarloh's substantial manhood had managed to stimulate all the right points inside Mindy's hole, and Mindy was reaping the rewards.

Arthur had reached his limit as well. After a few more strokes and a full body tremble, he came inside Talia's pink pussy. Some of his white stuff leaked out onto her dark labia, but Arthur wasn't exactly disgusted. He thought it was kind of beautiful.

Talia turned around and gave Arthur a quick peck on the cheek, and then gave one to Tarloh. "Why don't you take me back to your place and finish what we started?" she whispered. She didn't really want to be alone that night.

"Fine. We'll talk about . . . things in the morning." He looked at Mindy and smiled. "You, young lady, are a very dangerous woman."

Mindy licked her lips knowingly. "I am what I am," she said, instinctively wrapping her arm around Arthur's before they all started to get dressed. "Do . . . do you think Jane will be interested in sex again? Someday? I know there are a lot of guys who think she's REALLY cute and they'd be really nice to her."

"Maybe," Talia said with a secret smile. "We'll just have to wait and see."

------------ ---------------

On the surface . . .

------------ ---------------

Victor Naworski was walking home from the bar, his breath stinking of domestic light beer and his face stinging from multiple rejections of his offer for female companionship. He was pissed that the bitch from apartment 134 . . . Jane . . . had skipped out without paying rent. He KNEW he could've had her eating out of the palm of his hand. 'Or licking my stuff off her hand,' he thought acidly. He was sure she was on the verge of breaking, and broken women were easy to manipulate.

He got to his apartment, which had the word "manager" printed in big letters so the useless morons he rented to could read it. But there was a surprise waiting for him there. Next to his door was possibly the hottest girl he had ever seen that wasn't on the cover of a porn DVD. She had a killer bod, major curves and curly red hair with a white streak in it. 'Things are beginning to look up,' he thought.

"Hey honey," he slurred. "What can I do to you?" he said suggestively.

"Are you the manager? Victor?"

"Yeah," he said. "You one of the tenants' girlfriends? We've got a policy about anyone staying over more than a couple of days if they're not on the lease. Of course, I COULD be talked into letting it slide . . . with the right . . . encouragement."

The woman seemed eerily calm. "Do you know Jane Collier?"

Victor sneered. "Yeah, that bitch owes me a months rent. If you find her, tell that little slut that . . ."

Red had endured enough. She grabbed that rat by his cheesy Hawaiian shirt and hurled him through his front door, which would have been considerably less painful if the door had actually been open. He crashed through the door and landed about six feet inside, which was bad for him since the wall on the other side was only five feet away. Red strode into the apartment, grabbing him by the leg and then throwing him into the living room where his glass coffee table was awaiting him.

Victor found himself bleeding from places where he didn't even know he had places, and he was sure that something on his body was broken. He looked up, and even his dim brain could see that there was something animalistic in this woman's eyes. He was sure she was going to kill him.

Red put one foot on his chest as he tried to scamper away, pushing him to the floor. "I am only going to say this once," she said, her voice almost physically dripping with venom and hatred, "the only reason I'm going to let you live is because Jane would probably be unhappy with me for killing you. You are beyond filth, and the world would be better off without you. You preyed on a young girl who didn't have the emotional capacity to stop you. If I EVER find out that you've done that to another living soul, I'll make you WISH I had killed you here tonight. Do I make myself clear?" She pushed down harder on his chest, making sure he couldn't breathe easily. He nodded wildly. "I know you're thinking you can call the cops and that'll teach me. I've been evading the police for years. They'll never catch me . . . at least not until I've caught you and ripped the skin and muscle from your bones," she added.

She removed her foot from his chest, picked him up by the neck and pinned him to the wall with his feet dangling six inches off the ground. "Do you still have her stuff?"

"Nuh . . . no," he whimpered. "I suh . . . sold it," he added.

"How much money do you have? Both of your own and in petty cash?"

"Nothing!"

Red shook her head. Then she pounded him once against the wall. "How much?"

"I've got a couple hundred in the bedroom but that's it!"

She pounded him against the wall again, then punched him in the stomach.

"Okay . . . (gasp) . . . okay. There's another three hundred in a box in the kitchen. Everything else is in the bank."

"I don't have time for the bank . . . this time," Red said. "Let's go." Red drug the man around, gathering up all the money he had in the place. Red was pleased that she'd be able to help afford the medical supplies now, but was more pleased that she was making this scum bleed. She also saw a pair of pretty earrings on his dresser. 'Probably stole them from another tenant,' she thought, so she pocketed them as well. She thought Jane would look pretty in them. She also made sure to kick a hole in his plasma-screen television before looking at his sniveling form one more time.

"Keep in mind what I said. You can be a sleaze, but if I find out you've been blackmailing anyone else too desperate to resist you, then so help me God I'll show you what pain REALLY is." She hurled him towards the couch with sufficient velocity to make the entire thing flip over and land on him. She could hear his breathing, so she was pretty sure he'd live. She spun on her heels and headed for the door.

But Victor wasn't quite done. He crawled out from under the couch and tried to make his way to his feet for one last bout of defiant machismo. "You fucking cunt," he said through broken teeth. "I've got friends! You'll see! We'll get you and that other bitch too, and when . . ."

As Red watched on, Victor's eyes shot open and he doubled over, grabbing his crotch. She had seen the front of his jeans suddenly "adjust," and she heard a distinct "thump" sound. After Victor hit the ground, Red heard another thump. Then, a voice drifted out of the nothingness.

"You'd better be careful what you say," came a familiar voice, "because there's more 'bitches' around here than you know what to do with."

Red walked outside and waited. She heard gentle footsteps come up beside her, and she smelled a familiar perfume. "So, how long have you been here?"

"I followed you," Anya said, choosing to remain invisible. Of course, she was completely naked, which influenced her choice. Unfortunately, her Talent didn't extend to her clothing. "I saw you head out after taking Jane back to her room. It didn't take a genius to figure out where you were going. I was going to do it if you didn't. But hey, you made more of an impression than I probably could have."

Red stopped for a second. "Don't tell Jane. Okay?"

"Wasn't gonna," Anya said, wrapping an arm around her friend's waist. "Though you KNOW what Tarloh would have said."

"Well, that's why I waited 'til he went town the tunnel." Red sighed. "Once they get started, there could've been a war going on and that group never would've noticed."

"Well what can I say . . . everyone needed to vent some steam. They did it their way . . . and boy was it tempting to go join in and take a ride on our illustrious leader . . . and you vented your way." Anya slid her hand down and patted Red's annoyingly firm behind. "And if you are looking to try venting their way, you KNOW that I'm game."

Red took a step away. "I don't think I'm ready," she said.

"Bullshit," Anya replied. "But I won't press it . . . this time."

------------ -----------

Hunt night . . .

------------ -----------

"Okay, everyone ready to howl?!?" Tarloh yelled, revving up the lycanthropes for a night of hunting. It was one of the few times they got to go and do what they were born to do . . . hunt. Tarloh, Red, Matthew, Mindy, Michael, Talia, Nathaniel, Robbie (over Red's objections), as well as Karl (a first-generation lycanthrope) and Chris (a wereboar who was possibly the biggest redneck ever to walk the planet) had been buzzing about the opportunity all day. Jane had never really talked to the latter two, but the hunting pack all seemed pretty chummy with each other.

Red had been working with Jane for about three hours a day for the past week. While getting Jane to stand her ground was like pulling teeth, it had finally begun to happen. The young woman was using her extra appendage to help keep her balance, keep potential attackers at bay, as well as maneuver. Jane could actually scamper at great velocity using her hair like a spider used its legs. It was kind of creepy to watch. She could even use her braids to push against nearby walls and scale upwards in alleys and narrow streets with incredible speed. She had nothing by way of an offense yet, but she was making progress. Red had made sure to compliment her when she did something right, and Talia noticed the pride Jane expressed when she received praise from her friend. Jane's recovery over the last week had been amazing. She still had a lot of emotional healing to do, but she no longer bore the weight all by herself. Those closest to her could see her with almost a bounce in her step for the first time since they'd known her . . . for probably the first time in many years.

The rest of the Strays gathered together to wish the hunters well before the lycanthropes headed down a series of tunnels that led out of town. Jane, of course, said nothing but her eyes drifted from new friend to new friend before settling on Red, watching her personal trainer disappear into the darkness with a glance over her shoulder.

"They're going to be randy when they get back," one of the other onlookers said.

"I get first dibs on . . . everyone," Anya joked.

Jane steeled herself for the idea . . . all those people doing all manners of things. Tarloh and Talia . . . Mindy and probably Arthur again . . . anyone who felt like it and Anya . . . Red and . . . and . . . Come to think of it, Jane couldn't remember seeing the beautiful woman go off with anyone. Hell, she didn't remember seeing where Red went when bedtime rolled around. She always seemed to be awake, organizing one thing or another.

'Wait,' Jane thought. 'That one time . . .' She was thinking back to one time when everyone had just woken up. She had been down on the lower platform and Red came out of . . . out of the tunnels. She had come from the opposite direction than where the Node was located. She looked around and no one was paying attention. Her braids extended like spider legs, and she scurried down onto the tracks. "What are you doing?" she asked herself. But she kept going. A ways down the tunnel, she reached what appeared to be a dead end. But off to the side, she noticed a door off on her right. She opened it, and there was a metal staircase leading down. It looked like a maintenance tunnel or something. 'What the fuck do I know about old train tunnels,' she thought. There seemed to be electrical wires running along the ceiling and a lone bulb at the bottom guided her way. She cautiously made her way down, emerging into a small room.

"What the . . ." she started. The tunnel dead-ended about twenty feet down, but the wall next to it had been dug out for about ten feet and reinforced with steel. There was actually a queen-sized bed, some plastic vines decorating the walls and partially covering a mural . . . a depiction of a beach and a sunset. It brought the real world into the tunnel . . . making it home. There was a bookshelf and a dresser, almost like a real-world bedroom. There were some clothes hanging over the back of a chair . . . red leather pants and a red shirt. It was definitely where Red stayed. It was a strange space, not at all the way Jane pictured the warrior/hunter living. 'How DID you expect her to live?' Jane wondered. 'No one really talks about her.'