Full Moon Strays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane . . . I was so mean to you," Red started. "Why me?"

"Have . . . have you seen you?" Jane asked. "Talia told me you never meant to be mean . . . you just were stressed. And you've been so good to me and . . . and you make me feel things I never did before. And it's more than making me feel safe. You've been honest and decent and . . . and you're so beautiful." Jane lowered her face. "But if . . . if you don't want . . ." Without warning, Jane was swept off her feet and cradled in Red's arms.

"How could I NOT want you?" Red murmured. "But if we do this, there's no going back . . . no pretending it didn't happen."

"I don't want to go back," Jane whispered. "And I'm not pretending," she added.

Red kissed the girl in her arms again. Jane was a little more confident this time, but still let Red control the pace. Red finally lowered Jane's feet back to the ground, then pulled the corner of the comforter and blanket back. She was looked at Jane's gentle face when she grabbed the tie at the front of the girl's robe and slowly pulled it, letting the front of the robe part. Jane's skin was so pale but also flawless, and she had a flat stomach though not particularly muscled. Her breasts seemed much larger "in person" than when she had clothes on. They looked marvelously soft, with large, soft pink nipples with tiny little nubs. And those cute little hips . . .

"I didn't take you for a shaver," Red said, looking at the bare patch between Jane's thighs.

"You don't like it?" Jane said, worried. "I saw . . . Anya . . . in the showers . . ."

"I like it," Red said honestly. "So you were checking out Anya?" she chuckled, and it appeared to break a little bit of the tension.

"I couldn't miss her," Jane said with a blush. "She . . . and Michael . . ."

"Oh, that," Red said. "Anya is . . . a little free-spirited. But she's a good girl."

"Did she and you . . ."

Red smiled. "A couple times, but that was a while back . . . when I was with Natasha. And once or twice just to blow off steam after that."

"You mean . . . the three of you . . ." Jane's eyes were wide.

"Yeah, we had some threesomes. Don't worry," she started, looking a little concerned, "you don't have to be like that."

Jane smiled. "I just want to be with you tonight . . . for a start."

Red returned that smile, then stepped back. She peeled off her clothes, one tight-red-leather piece at a time until she was standing before Jane in nothing but a red silk g-string. The dull tungsten bulb overhead reflected off the shiny fabric and hypnotized Jane. Red was even more beautiful than she had been at the showers because she was now right in front of Jane. Red shrugged off the panties, revealing a mostly clean-shaven mound with a small strip of red-hair pointing towards that veritable sexual paradise. Jane took a deep breath and gulped it down.

Red took the girl's hand and then lay her down in the bed, then scooted in next to her, pulled the covers off and then hit the light switch on the wall. And all was dark, but Jane felt safer than ever. She was comfortable, and the blankets as well as Red's body were keeping her quite warm.

"How do we start?" Jane asked nervously. Then she felt Red's lips kissing her again, and fingers running slowly down her back, almost tickling Jane with her fingernails. Red's fingers reached Jane's behind, then made their way back up to her neck, which she held onto while continuing to kiss the girl.

"How about like that?" Red muttered huskily, pressing her body even more tightly against her young lover's. "It's okay to ask questions," she said. "I'm guessing you haven't been with a woman before. But it's also alright just to let yourself go and do what feels right." Red pushed her leg between Jane's, moving it until he was placing pressure against Jane's wet mound. That little bit of contact made the younger woman let out a gasp. Red placed one hand against one of Jane's ass cheeks and held the girl in place while she rubbed her upper thigh against Jane's opening. She also started kissing the dark-haired girl's neck, then moved up to sucking on her earlobe. Jane's whole body was so yummy . . . so new.

Jane was feeling good in ways she had never even imagined before. She had no idea what to do with her hands, and all her mouth was good for at the moment was gasping and letting out pleasant little whimpering noises. Finally, she let one hand feel its way down Red's back, touching the long muscles next to the spine before coming to rest on rock-solid buttocks. 'She has muscles in places I don't even have places,' Jane thought. 'I need to pleasure her some . . . some . . . somehow.' Jane was feeling a pressure down below. She knew what that feeling was by reputation, but it was something she had never experienced for herself.

"Red . . . I feel strange," Jane said.

Out of the darkness came Red's voice. "I think you feel wonderful." But Red could feel Jane's body changing . . . twitching . . . heating up and preparing to explode. Red was amazed. She'd barely touched the girl, but the physical signs were there. And when she heard Jane gasp and felt the moist patch on her leg grow exponentially, she had proof. Jane had just climaxed on her leg.

"Oh my God," Jane whispered. "That . . . was . . . incredible!"

"You're a bit fast on the trigger," Red returned. "And it felt kind of juicy," she added, a bit wickedly. She kissed Jane, and this time Jane's lips were voracious, completely unwilling to let go of Red's until they had drunk their fill. "Do you always cum that quickly?"

If the lights had been on, Red would have seen that Jane was blushing furiously. She wasn't sure if there was something wrong with her or if Red was just good. "I . . . I don't know," Jane told her. "I've never . . . done that before."

"You . . . you've never had an orgasm before?!? Even through . . . you know, masturbation?"

"No," Jane said, putting some steel in her voice. "I . . . after my stepfather . . . did what he did . . . I never touched myself. At first, I didn't know it was supposed to make you feel good. Then . . . I didn't care."

Red's mind was slightly clouded with rage, but she couldn't let Jane know. Certain things should never hurt. "Well it can feel good," she said with an even voice. "Give me an hour," she said, kissing Jane's neck, "or two, and I'll show you just how good." Red started kissing her way down Jane's face and neck, crawling further under the covers until her face reached those soft, warm breasts. She placed her hands underneath them, cradling them while she drug her tongue across the surface of Jane's skin. Those pleasant mammaries jiggled under her mouth's caresses, and Jane let out a pleasant little moan when Red wrapped her lips all the way around one of those soft nipples. Since Jane's nipples were soft and without much nub, there wasn't much for Red to latch onto, though that didn't keep her from trying. She pushed those tits together so she could rapidly switch from one to the other.

"I could play with these all day," Red said, just loud enough to be heard. "But I've got places to go and things to lick." She continued her southward journey, taking time to tickle Jane's ribs enough just to make her squirm before moving to that flat little belly. Red circled her lover's bellybutton with her tongue, then slipped in just inside. That actually caused Jane to shudder, so the red-haired vixen did it again. She blew hot air across Jane's tummy, then gave it a long slow lick all the way up to where the ribs joined.

Jane was sweating like she had just done a triathlon, but she wasn't even moving. Red's tongue . . . mouth . . . lips . . . they were everywhere that felt good. And they were moving slowly towards a place where they would feel great!

Even in the dark under the covers, Red knew she had arrived at what she was looking for. She could smell the heat and the moisture emanating from Jane's sex, and she knew she had to taste it. She brought both hands down and placed them between Jane's legs, spreading them wide enough that Red could move over and crouch between them. Then she drug her fingernails lightly up from Jane's knees all the way to her inner thighs before letting them rest on either side of the girl's entrance. She could hear Jane's heavy breathing, and knew she wouldn't last long. Red gently touched Jane's outer labia with her thumbs, rubbing them up and down. Finally, she kissed that sexual paradise.

Jane wasn't sure, but she was willing to bet someone had just lit off fireworks in her head. Because she was most definitely seeing stars at that moment. She felt Red's tongue penetrating her for the first time, licking her slot from bottom to top before dragging across her clitoral hood. In all her life, Jane had never felt anything like it before, but she didn't have long to wait to feel it again, because Red's tongue was lapping away at its new dish.

Red pushed her thumbs into Jane's pussy, stretching it a little bit while sucking on her clit. She stopped her cunnilingus long enough to give her lover a kiss on each of her sensitive thighs before returning to some good, old-fashioned cunt licking.

But Red had barely started sending her tongue deep into her lover's most pleasurable recesses when Jane came again. Her second orgasm actually seemed to have built in intensity from the first one, and her whole body trembled under its power. Red stuck two fingers into the girl's box, thrusting them rapidly and curling them upward each time. Her lips encircled Jane's nub and sucked on the hood, letting her tongue lash it directly.

Jane didn't understand what was going on. Whatever Red was doing . . . besides feeling wonderful . . . seemed to be preventing her orgasm from ending. Rather that sinking into the afterglow, Jane's body was kept at a heightened state of arousal, and her skin tightened again.

"It's . . . not . . . possible!" she gasped. But it was. Red had made her orgasm two times in a row, and didn't seem to be finished. Jane's hands slipped to her own breasts, manipulated them and toying with her nipples. After many years of not understanding pleasure, she was being schooled on the subject by a master teacher. There were three fingers penetrating her box now, stretching her entrance as they explored her depths. "Red . . . Red . . . again!"

Red could barely hear her lover, as her attention was focused on the task at hand . . . and lips. She was happy that Jane was multi-orgasmic, though the young woman probably didn't know what that meant, much less how incredibly wonderful it could be. She pulled her fingers out and wrapped her mouth all the way around the girl's smooth mound as Jane arched her back, and this time Red just drank of her. She hummed as Jane climaxed, further stimulated that now hyper-sensitive area of her body, drinking her jizz like the precious fluid Red knew it to be.

"How did you do that?" a very content Jane asked.

"I've got a bit of experience," came Red's muffled replied.

Jane felt her lover creeping back up her body, kissing Jane's stomach, navel, abdomen, breasts (then breasts again), neck and finally her lips. Red pushed her crotch against that of her raven-haired partner, smearing Jane's juices on Red's own pussy. Their two swollen mounds were pressed together, stimulating both. Almost out of instinct, Jane's legs encircled Red's hips as the elder girl humped Jane.

"Did you want me to . . . you know . . . do you now?" Jane asked. She had no concept of what to do, but she felt it was something she wanted to try. "I want to make you feel like I do."

Red kissed Jane's cheek. "One thing at a time," she cooed. "For now, I'm happy just having you here. But if you really want to help me along," she started, then grabbed one of Jane's hands and moved it between them, "you could do this for me."

Jane loved the feel of Red on top of her and wanted to make her happy. Her hand was directly between the two women's crotches, palm up. She curled her fingers into Red's pussy . . . 'Pussy,' Jane thought. 'I like the way that word sounds.' The air temporarily escaped Red's lungs and she made a contented noise. She lifted her upper body off the bed with her arms and started to fuck Jane's fingers. Jane was getting a bit more out of the act than she expected, as every time Red humped down onto her fingers, Jane's knuckles pushed against her own cunt. And Jane was able to do a little bit of thrusting as well, and she tried stretching Red's tight opening. She soon had four fingers scrunched together that were being pushed into Red's body almost up to the knuckles. And with Red's body raised, Jane slowly moved her head forward until it came into contact with her lover's chest. She let her lips creep across until they found one of Red's incredibly firm tits and latched onto the stiff nipple.

"That's my girl," Red moaned as her nipple was engulfed between warm lips. "Take the nub in your teeth and pull," she said.

Jane agreed, and the reaction was instantaneous and pleasurable. She used her free hand to feel around for the other breast, pulling on whatever nipple she wasn't sucking on.

Red started pounding against Jane's hand even harder, feeling her own release fast approaching. And Jane's mouth was wrapped around Red's nipple like a leech. "Here we go," she moaned. She stopped and arched her back, her vaginal walls clamping down on Jane's fingers.

"You're so tight," Jane said, releasing Red's breast. "I can't believe I just said that," she added with a giggle.

"Hey, I'll take it as . . . as . . . as a compliment," Red finished as the last orgasmic aftershock pulsed through her body, leaving Red tired and Jane sticky.

"Are . . . we . . . done?" Jane asked plaintively.

"Not by a long shot," Red returned. "Get those fingers going inside me." She waited until she felt her opening being violated some more, then she lay down on top of Jane. "Now anything that happens to me will be a direct result of what you do," she said. Red knew that Jane would need to feel like she contributed something, and simply being there wouldn't suffice, though that was all Red could have ever hoped for.

Jane nuzzled her lover's neck while fingering her delightfully snug pussy. She placed her lips in that soft spot just under the jaw and tickled the skin with her tongue. She didn't see the effect that it had on Red, who was biting her bottom lip and had her eyes almost rolled back in her head. Then Jane rubbed her palm harder against Red's clitoral area. She wasn't particularly skilled, but her heart (and hand) was in the right place.

Red was desperately resisting the urge to hump the hell out of Jane's hand, but she really wanted to give her lover the satisfaction of doing it herself. And the other little things that Jane was doing were very, very nice. The lips . . . the tongue . . . the softness . . . the heat.

"Kiss me," she said, and soon felt Jane's lips against her own. That was when Red climaxed again, and she let out a mini-scream directly into Jane's mouth as her juices flowed onto her lover's hand. She pressed her thighs together and trapped Jane's hand in place, but never stopped kissing her. It wasn't until the mini-quakes stopped before their mouths reluctantly separated.

Red shifted over and lay with on hand and one leg draped over the younger girl's exhausted form. Jane brought the hand she had used on Red to her lips, feeling a need to taste it. It was . . . slippery and musky and not at all unpleasant.

"Is it always like that? That . . . wonderful?" Jane asked.

"It can be . . . and so much more." Red kissed Jane on the forehead.

"I . . . Thank you. I didn't realize . . . I could never . . ." Jane, for not the first time in her life, couldn't think of what to say.

"It's okay. We'll work it out when we wake up," Red said. She didn't fondly anticipate that moment . . . when they would have to get up that evening at meet the world . . . deal with the dead and plan retribution. But for a moment, she wasn't going to worry about it. She was going to enjoy her moment of bliss with a beautiful young woman who . . . who was already asleep and snoring. Red smiled. She treasured it, because she was afraid she wouldn't have much to smile about come evening.

-------------- -------------

To be continued . . .