All Comments on 'Full Moons Wish'

by Deikin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story

A good editor would make it great. You've some minor problems with homonyms that distracts a bit from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hate to write this but...

It was pretty bad. I know so many authors don't go into enough detail but you went the other way...to the extreme. Your story might have been good but it was just too damned hard to follow. Too much description with the stone device thing & it just seemed to go on & on when you could have just gotten straight to the point. I only made it 2 pages in & that was with great effort.

ladygrey1255ladygrey1255about 14 years ago
enjoyed the story

I like the concept of your story. I agree an editor would of help with following the story line. Don't give up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great job

I actually thought your story, characters, and descriptions outweighed the editing distractions. While I think that an editor wouldn't hurt, don't let that stop you from writing! You did a fantastic job and I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well...

despite what others said, that was very good literature. the story flowed quite nicely and i dont see any major falts. simply well done

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Great story

This is the only story worthy of five stars I have seen. The details were good and though certain other thing could have used details also. The love was palpable and clear and the sex easily picture-able . This story is above and beyond most of the pointless vampire and werewolf shit everyone is spamming this site with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i gotta say...

It was seriously amazing. One of the best stories i've read on this site in the nonhuman section in a long time. I agree that werewolves and vampires spam this section too much. One moment to speak to the others out there. "WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE THERES MORE MYTHICAL OR NON HUMAN THINGS OUT THERE THAN JUST FUCKING VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES, HAVE SOME ORIGINALITY!!" ok my rant there is over. But yeah wonderful story, the passion in some spots got me a bit randy. But i also agree that an editor would only improve the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

one of the best non humans stories iwe seen on here 5 outta 5 it had well described charcters and was not purly bout sex it actually had a story so to say not only bout fucking hope you will write more like this in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautifully written

Even for porn this is well done, from the grammar to the storyline, everything screams "I know what I'm doing!". Jessica was perfectly descripted, and the unconditional love she showed Dyre was beyond touching. Gods, how I wish I had a garden like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very good I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One word to describe this

Purrfect!^.^

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

Interesting story, but I ended up agreeing with Elena's perspective, the main character was rather emotionless to the point of having sociopathic tendencies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous