Full Moons Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers

Their tongues met, rolling around and stroking each other's. Her body began to rock back and forth as they continued, allowing his hot dick to move back and forth inside her moist vaginal walls. Her hands now began to quickly undress him, pulling open his shirt as their mouths remained linked. Her hands began to rub his chest squeezing at his arms, waist and chest; she wanted to feel every part of her master's body. Their mouths parted and she began to lick his neck and chest. She was full of sexual energy and looked to release it on him. He pulled her top down off her shoulders and down to her waist, her perfect torso fully displayed to him. She leant back allowing him to massage and suck on her breasts as she continued to move her pelvis against him, his arms supporting her back. His warm tongue circled her reddened nipples before his mouth came down to suck hard on them, the cayan moaning energetically atop him.

Jessica pushed him back against the chair and grabbed hold of the back of it, his hands now holding her waist. She lifted herself up and down on his still-firm cock, feeling the pressure of its head pushing against her tight inner wall. Moving at her own pace, the old chair creaked slightly from the motion as she rhythmically pumped up and down. Her tail was moving about wildly, sometimes waving in the air, other times stroking up the inside of his legs. She had become almost feral in her lustful cravings, and her tempo on him increased. His dick was being pleasured greatly by the well-lubed cunt of his pet, his deep moans indicating so. She breathed heavily as she too let out sounds of delight, the waves of fire his shaft was filling her with working their way through her body.

Dyre lifted her off him and turned her around where she stood. Holding her waist with one hand, he pushed the top of her body forward gently with the other so she was now bending over, her hands resting on the coffee table for support. Standing behind her, he stroked his middle finger between the lips of her soaked pussy, coating it in her fluid. He took a deep smell of her juice on his finger as she looked back at him, then put it in his mouth and sucked the liquid from it. "Master don't tease me...I need more" Jessica begged, still bent forward in anticipation. He grabbed a hold of his stiff phallus and aimed it straight for the deep red hole between her legs. Holding onto her ass, he pushed into her, her head lifting as her body tensed in reaction to the sudden penetration of his thick cock deep inside her body, a loud moan echoing around the room as she cried out with pleasure. The new angle allowed him deeper than he had yet been and she could feel it.

Dyre moved quickly, the increased speed feeling wonderful against the highly sensitive head of his manhood. Her hormone-crazed body was being satisfied by her mate and she was now close to climax. Her breaths quickened with her moans from each thrust and he knew she was reaching that point. The muscular inner wall began to tense up clenching his shaft tightly inside as he pushed all the way in. The extra grip on his cock from her swelling muscles neared him to climax too, and he felt the warmth welling up inside. The feeling made him moan deeply now with each thrust sending pulses of intense feeling through them both. Moving very quickly, he broke past the limit his body could sustain. Closing his eyes as he jolted, his hot semen shot from the tip of his cock and jetted into her, the warmth of his spunk coating her insides. She hit orgasm in that moment and moaned with huge relief as her body became electrified with an intense fire.

Jessica's final moan echoed around the room loudly as the large double lounge doors slammed open, Lady Barrington charging in to the site of her husband still stood mounting his anthro pet cayan, the beautiful morphed animal bent forward topless on the receiving end of his dick. She was evidently already aware that they were having sex before she entered, her expression filled with rage instead of shock from her discovery.

"Dyre!! You horrible fucking detestable man!" she shouted as she kept marching towards them, stopping about eight meters away. Dyre had already withdrawn from Jessica and was zipping up his pants as she stood up, fastening her top. "I should have known you'd be fucking this slut pet of yours! You've not been able to keep your damn eyes off those over sized fucking breasts of hers since she transformed! She's a fucking cayan though for God's sake!" her shouting continued as she clenched her fists in rage. "Well fuck you Dyre!"

Elena turned and stormed out of the lounge to the hallway, grabbing her car keys from the mahogany side table at the entrance. "Wait here Jessica" Dyre said as he chased after her. He got to the large navy front door of the mansion, left open by his wife as she charged out. She had reached the bottom of the large stone stairway down to the curving gravel driveway. "Elena wait!" he shouted to her. She turned to look at him, her face now returned to its regular skin tone from the fiery red it had been before.

"You know Dyre, I did love you once, when we first got married and for a few years after. You were always so passive though with your title and duties as a Lord. I craved the dinner parties, the social events, the dances, but you were never keen on any of that. I realised we were different Dyre, different people. You are always so damn calm and relaxed, I need the verbal challenge some times Dyre, I want to argue occasionally. That stupid pet of yours always pissed me off though. I'm not bothered that you cheated on me Dyre; it's that you cheated on me with that damned fucking pet of yours that angers me. I suppose now's as good a time as any to tell you that I too have not been honest in our relationship. I was not away with my parents those few days last week; I have been seeing another man...for several years now in fact. Heh, but that doesn't matter now. Perhaps this is what we needed Dyre, something to force us apart instead of just staying together because we were both too afraid to accept we no longer loved each other. You know...I'm not even that bothered anymore that you slept with Jessica, I hope you two are happy together. I'll keep her and that thing in the garden secret like you asked, if you will allow me to keep my title. Divorce courts are such a pain anyway don't you think?" Her tone changed throughout as she now accepted what had happened and had almost become enlightened by it all. She turned to continue walking to her car and opened the front driver-side door. "Goodbye Dyre, I'll be back to collect some of my things in a few days and we'll sort things out. Take care of yourself." She called to him as she climbed into the driver seat, Dyre stood at the doorway the whole time.

He re-entered the house and closed the door slowly behind him. Jessica was stood in the hallway looking concerned, she had not heard what Elena had said to him as she walked out before driving off. Turning to face her, Dyre looked blank, unsure what to think of the whole thing. Mixed thoughts and emotions raced through him as he tried to take in all that had happened; the shock of being caught with Jessica; his wife leaving him; revealing that she had been cheating on him; and the knowledge that he could now be with Jessica. He walked over to her, noticing the concern in her eyes and held her arms as she looked down.

"Master I..." she began to say.

"It's ok Jessica; do not worry about a thing. I'm going to go up to my room for a while to think things over...I'll speak to you later" Dyre said, still melancholy and unsure how to react to the situation. He walked up the grand curving stairway from the main entrance hall, leaving Jessica stood there.

By the evening Dyre had come to terms with everything. He entered Jessica's room as she lay on the white bed cover, still dressed in her maid uniform.

"Jessica, let's go for a walk" he said to her as she sat up slightly as he entered.

"Master?" she asked.

"I want to go back to the cliff by the stone device." He replied.

"...Ok Master" she responded as she got out of bed. He held her against his chest hugging her tightly; she had obviously been crying and was upset from the earlier events. They headed out into the garden.

They reached the iron gate and walked through. The stone room looked almost ominous as the bright moon light cast eerie shadows from the pillars and surrounding trees, the wind blowing strongly making loud 'swishing' noises as it swirled through the canopies. They headed to the path leading off towards the cliff edge and reached the precipice, the stars covering the black sky in a beautiful array of sparkling lights. Dyre sat down with his knees bent and legs apart.

"Come here Jessica, sit with me" he said to her as she walked over and sat between his legs, like when she had just been transformed. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her back against his chest. "Elena told me she had been seeing another man for several years now, so do not think you are the cause for her leaving or anything like that. Elena and I had...we had both fallen out of love a long time ago Jessica...like she said, we were both just too afraid to admit it to one another. In a way...I'm glad she caught us...I think after the anger had passed, she became clear about everything...she realised she shouldn't have lied for so long and we should have admitted our love had faded. What's important now though Jessica is that we can be together" she held onto his arms and squeezed them, "I am so happy when I'm around you, and that happiness is something I've not felt with my wife for many many years. I love you Jessica, and now I do not need to hide my feelings for you, I do not need to lie to anyone or hold back from expressing my emotions towards you." The wind whistled and blew against them, Jessica's hair caught in the current. Dyre shielded her with his legs and arms and she used her tail to wall the gap below his knee. Several moments passed before Jessica spoke.

"Master...I...I still want to be your pet, I want to belong to you" she whispered quietly, the sound of the wind almost stealing away her words.

"What do you mean Jessica? You are my pet." He replied.

"I don't want our relationship to change Master...I don't want...I don't want to replace your wife, I want to stay as your pet" she had concern in her voice; obviously worried things might change now that Elena was gone.

"Jessica, you always have been my pet and you always will be. I don't want you to replace Elena either, nothing is going to change between us in any negative way" his deep voice comforted her; she always felt so at-ease when she heard it.

"I want to be your maid still too. I like getting you things and doing things for you and the other maids and staff are really nice."

"Are you sure?" he asked, a little unsure of why she'd want this. She twisted her body round a little to face him.

"Yes! I love you so much Master, I love being your pet and I still want to serve you." She had a sound of desperation and pleading in her voice, like she was asking him for this, rather than declaring it.

"Jessica, of course you can if you want to. As long as I can be with my beloved pet I will be happy."

Jessica turned a little more to fully face Dyre. She pushed him down flat onto the ground and lay on top of him looking down into his eyes. "I love you Master, so much" she whispered before leaning down to kiss him. He held her tightly returning the kiss, so happy to have her in his arms; his beautiful pet cayan.

~ The End ~

The character Jessica © 2006 to Jessica Elwood

Story and all other characters © March 2006 to Oliver Bennett, all rights reserved.

Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers