All Comments on 'Full of Surprises'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I can't believe it !

This has to be one of the top five best stories I have read on this site . Not because of the sex , because of the honest reality of the story . I believed every last word .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

This was amazing , it was hot,well done!!this is a 10!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

Great story, keep it up

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 15 years ago
Masterfully Crafted

Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super!

Moms can be really great fucks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Adding to the Accolades

Excellent Geogie, assuming you are female, I am confident that now I've got an Idea that that kind of Family realationship Mum/son can be mutual. Can be a shared experience, not just the Son orchestrating events so the Mother finally conceeds. I enjoy this story so much more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A little long and wordy is some places

Overall a very good story, it's just that it seemed drawn out with a lot of needless monologue. I would have liked to have seen more depictions about the actual sex they had and the sharing of love after it was consummated . Who's to say that they couldn't go for ever. She is still young enough to have his children. At 35 years old they have plenty of time to have children and a complete family. She could move to where he is going to school and be his wife. They could share all of the intimate feelings of her pregnancy, and watch her belly grow with his child. Help her with all of the aches and pains that accompany carrying a child, with her back feet and tits all needing his love and care,with daily massages until she delivers the first of their new babies. They would indeed be husband and wife then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

More than anything else I loved the innocence of it and the love they shared, and finally Laura's clear acceptance of her limited share of Josh's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more sophisticated than most on genre

.

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
Mature and Hot

A story crafted so well that the course of events seem completely plausible. The feeling of innocently drifting into a sexual relationship is well handled while at the same time the author creates an extremely arousing sexuality that results in a mature relationship. The net result is a searing hot story.

lickemgoodlickemgoodover 13 years ago
Nice!

Touchingly warm and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Believable

Don't you hate it when you go through the effort, spending countless hours in your writing, and so few people bother to leave a comment. This is one of the few stories which are worthy getting comments. Despite nitpicking by those who would have you write to their particular fetish, you have done a marvelous job of writing a story which either actually did or could well have happened. Yes, it is a long story, but the gradual process leading to mother and son becoming one at the end demanded such slow development. Your command of the English language is astounding. Whatever you do, keep writing. This is one of the best stories I have found on this site, and I have read far too many. Thanks for your effort and for sharing your talents as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

The mother reminds me of some type of person I just can't seem to put my finger on. She is conservative but will lower her inhibitions for uncontrolled excitement. I loved the story and it was very well written.

rufriterrufriteralmost 13 years ago
Excellent

The sensitivity and anticipatory build up are what makes this a great story.

Sex for most women is more a mental and emotional experience than a physical one, and so it is here.

The gentle word pictures and secret thoughts, culminating in the sudden realisation and acknowlegement by the central character that she truly does desire her son, enables the reader to in some way share with her the ultimate forbidden act, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that something so beautiful can never be anything but beautiful.

I think the main reason stories like this don't get the votes they deserve is that far too many readers prefer to cut straight to the action. Such people want only what gives them a fast hard on and a fast release. A plain no frills cock jerker.

I have written almost 100 stories covering the entire sexual spectrum, and hope some day to reach the degree of sensitivity shown by GeorgieH

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Fun

I like the sense of humour in your stories especially the mother character. This is almost perfect but, like a few of your other stories, often have just a tad too sugary Mills and Boons conversation when the mother and son finally got together. Any young 18 years old boy, no matter how sensitive he is, would normally only occasionally say just may one of two lines something sweet but not rattles off a long paragraph of undying love. Overall it's still VERY entertaining. I would give 4.75 stars if there is such voting. Thank you for sharing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great story !!!! Congrats!!!!!

Excellent storyline, well paced, hot and heavy with sexual moves, feelings, and action. Thanks..... Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
first five

I've never given another story a five rating. Incredibly well written. I usually begin skipping down to the "good" parts after a few paragraphs. I read every word of this story. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Exceptionally good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Humbled and Horny

I found this to be a masterful display of how to seduce a reader as one would seduce a lover, truly the mark of a great story. Sensitively written and all the more exciting for the slow build up. I was actually happy for the protagonists at the end.

I think I may have fallen slightly in love with Laura.

I've tried and failed to write this well.

Well done Georgie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

On of the best story in Mom's point of view I've ever read; and exceptionally hot!

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I've read this three times and it is absolutely brilliant. We need more like this.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
What a surprise

Excellent work. It reminds me a little of "A Loving Mother ".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your superior talent is .................

......that you pay a good amount of detail to the entry and the love making down there.

I LOVE mom-son stories.

I'll create a special bookmark for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking

But it's no surprise that her 18 year old boy Josh gives his mother the best fuck of her life. That's what usually happens when a lad finally gets his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of as a little baby, the cunt of his dreams. Put together his youthful energy and strength, his fine muscled body from sports, the testosterone-driven wildness from his young balls, and his mother's mommy-twat's going to get the fiercest pounding she's ever had. When Josh finally unloads his balls and shoots his mom a great big cuntful of his creamy semen, mother and son are blissful. It's their first time, but sure as fuck it won't be their last.

girdlelovergirdleloveralmost 10 years ago
Good Writing

Please keep publishing more stories like this!

Sporke1Sporke1over 9 years ago
Geography is awry!

As well as good descriptive narration of the sexual lead-up and connection, I look for decent spelling, grammar and other background information!

You boobed (no pun intended!) on your geography - Piddletrenthide, as well as Piddlehinton, River Piddle etc are NOT in the New Forest - they are in County of Dorset England! The New Forest is in County of Hampshire, England.

I look forward to reading other offerings in future from you.

DavBooDavBooabout 9 years ago
One hot Mum.

Another great read. A nice slow build up with a little teasing and building to a good old fashioned shagging. Then settling down to a loving sexy mother and son relationship. Great, I only wish that I was this son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best stories on literotica web site along with all your others

A really superb and excellent story. Even though this has been around a while, I can't get over how well you can craft a story to get the most out of it. Please keep writing these wonderful stories. Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I've read in a long time. Keep writing with this quality of story.

ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
Five stars right up until...

Josh brings his friends over to fuck his mom. Besides the ideas of sharing his beloved mother, there's also the ruined anonymity.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feelings

I just love a mother son affair. You did an amazing job with there feelings. I think they should stay together as they never find this rare love again. Good job, I loved it. more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love your take on things from the mother perspective. That not all things need to necessarily be from the hormonal youth instigation

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Joy

I lay in bed reading this and simply used the pillows I really enjoyed that story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just.. perfect..

Georgie.. My name name is... George.

Love your story, the perfection you created with your unique description. My mother language is not English, but the senses, the ability to bring the virtual into the real, through your text, its superb.

Congratulations.

This is not just an incest story that we hiding as taboo behind.. Its how should be..

Thank you.

From Greece

WeAreWhatWeHungerForWeAreWhatWeHungerForover 5 years ago
Wonderful

An amazing story Georgie !!! Please keep writing, you have a talent for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully Perfect!

Without really giving much detail of the sex, that was truly a beautiful, sexy love story. And it took only 3 pages too. The very end of the last page had a sad connotation about it but that is probably more realistic as well. Impressive! 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written

Extremely erotic

writerjabwriterjabalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

You’re careful to not barge right into desires, which I think is much more realistic. Laura is self-conscious at first and Josh worried his mom will disown him if he reveals his true thoughts and feelings. I enjoy your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great till the ending

That ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was amazing i loved it

HornyKipHornyKipover 2 years ago

Hot and beautiful are the only words that come to mind for this story. Ignoring the scant few grammatical errors, this was a well written tale, and I enjoyed immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

usually i speed read most stories, but i was engrossed in every word here!! awesome story perfectly told. another similar please!!!!

sirius23sirius23over 1 year ago

I don't like these 'it can't last forever and one day he'll find a real wife' endings, personally. Other than that, fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

too many words tá get to point a to b. more words than action.

ukrainianukrainian8 months ago

It is easy to understand how and why you have gone on to be a published author earning your crust through your skill with words. Well done. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thought the introduction was a bit long but still good. I most always enjoy a mother/son incest story and this one was a good one until the last part where they go all weard fucking in public places. Seems that the thrill of incest wasn't enough for them. Kind of goes against the idea that their relationship should keep a low profile. Almost like they wanted to be caught. Screwed up a good story IMHO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...