All Comments on 'Full of Surprises'

by MarcusPhaeton

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
kiwiloverkiwiloverabout 9 years ago
So So

I don't usually like to leave negative feedback, so sorry this time for just 2* It's actually not a bad story - well written and with great grammar.

What it lacks is any kind of fizz - this is just a chapter from a thriller, not really an erotic story - the sex was almost an afterthought and the legal wranglings turned me cold.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years ago
If he had simply stormed into the house

when his wife was eating sushi and pounded the guy, all would have been well?

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Unfinished and still no reason to carry on an affair.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Woman is a dumbass. When facing years of jail how do you not say something to your husband?

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
This is really what should they do story

The fun would be in all the speculation about right and wrong. I kind feel that with all the explanation I still could not trust her. The pair of operators worked very hard to get one of them a night in bed with her. It seems strange that Bresser did not want a share..... Of course she could still be lieing after all how can she prove anything?

He got the evidence instead of getting arrested, good choice.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 9 years ago
Confused

Is this chapter 1? It is presented like a complete story except for the last line. Can't give it more than a 3*

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeabout 9 years ago
Not good enough

And she did not talk to him about it - why? She decided instead of including her husband in such a life-altering and important crisis, she would just try to fuck her way out of it? And he accepts that immediately without a single question? Not really plausible. The whole reconciliation scene is too abrupt and unconvincing.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
loved the story and thanks for your effort

5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
it's a story dear annony ,.NOT REAL!

I gave it a 5 because you are a dim witted asshole .

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

i liked it ok,, keep writing..

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I have to agree with the comments...

I have to agree with the comments...This is a weak plot!!! She let the situation goes on for a long time and never talked with her husband about it? And then in the last day she gave in to the blackmail without any assurence that the blackmailer would not deliever the evidences? Will this have a part 2, where the writer will try to save the story with a good revenge? However one question stays: What would have the wife done if the husband's flight wasn't cancelled? Talk to him? What she did couldn't be forgiven because she didn't trust in her husband and believed he could take money from the company!!! 1* for now...

SKHPSKHPabout 9 years ago
Unrealistic and incomplete...

...but nothing really new:

A stupid wife persuaded by predators using false evidence (why would anybody do that just to get some sex?) for some extramarital sex, discovery (why would any predator not anticipate that) and - maybe - reconcilliation (open end or chapter 2?).

This combined with a refusal by the - also stupid - husband to talk about what happened and why, makes a plot that you find in too many LW-stories (once again: why? this is far from reality!).

barely 3*

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Well now what?

You opened a big box and nothing came out. Was she just trying to cover her tracks and made up that story? You left lot of room for more.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Nice start but I think you mighta eliminated any further dramatic tension

involving the infidelity. Her reason for it is now clear, it is not continuing, and the nly thing left to see is Storm and Besser get their comeuppance.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
OK

... now please finish the story.

JounarJounarabout 9 years ago
1* Jesus Christ what utter bullshit

"I was finally able to calm her down and took her by the shoulders. "Look at me," I said. She looked up into my eyes. "It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong. Everything you did, it was for me. You did it for our family, you did it for our kids." She started to weep again. "I'm sorry," I said. I had tears in my eyes now too. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you three months ago. I'm sorry that I put you through all this"

So having zero trust or faith in your spouse is doing nothing wrong?

Taking the word of a stranger over your spouse with zero proof is doing nothing wrong? Sneaking around, lying and fucking around on your spouse is doing nothing wrong? And the usual its all hubby's fault because wifey is a stupid lying cheater ending crap. Oh and lets have the main character not do anything when he see's his wife screwing around for no reason, just because.

Lets not forget the scumbag who goes to all that trouble to bang some married chick just because? Not to mention who is going to want to deal with such a shitstorm when the truth comes out!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Liked this o.ne five stars worth. Don't do that often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't Quit

The story line was ok but you need to develop your characters more fully, try not to be so formal, lighten up, most important- get yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story!!

Chp. 2 soon please!

koosewatcherkoosewatcherabout 9 years ago
Naive wife

Well stick a fork in hubby, he's done. Next time a panhandler gets near this wife I guess she'll give him her credit card. This women is to stupid to raise children.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
Nice Beginning

Now to follow-up on Hubby's end. Bringing the Assholes down . Sending them to Reform School getting their attitudes adjusted. and getting in-touch with old friends to be sure the Reform they get is Daily and often.

DrallDrallabout 9 years ago
WOW!

A fine story(5*). Please continue!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
Good take on this idea. Worth 5*

Chapter 2 will be interesting.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 9 years ago
Who to take on the villian?

I can think of a couple of ways to punish both of those "guys". One of them involves three nails and a rusty razor blade on top of a set of busy railroad tracks. I'll let you imagine where to place the nails before you give him the razor blade as the approaching train blows its horn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tatoos

I say have someone abduct him and have rapists tattoo on his forehead in bold black letters and then surgically remove his dick with a rust knife

Annette74Annette74about 9 years ago
Can't wait for more

Great start, I want more

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
So many errors in the plot it looks like Swiss Cheese

as HDK said, why did the idiot sit outside taking pictures instead of going in the house to confront them? Instead of doing something he worries about the flash and whether he got both of them in the video?

And getting in the house?

" I walked down to the basement walkout and reached for the knob. It was locked. I got my keys out again and unlocked the knob and the deadbolt."

huh? The whole point of a deadbolt is that you can't open it from outside.

Once inside he goes quietly to the bedroom, goes in and records video through multiple positions, orgasms, physical shifts in direction without being seen even though lights were on.

"The door was shut, but I saw the light glowing under the door."

After which he hurries downstairs, throws up, runs water, goes outside after relocking the basement door, vomits again, goes back in the basement again, without being heard? And why didn't he just go out the front door?

During the meeting with his wife:

"I know you were there, but I don't know if you ever saw him. Did you see him?"

even though earlier:

"My wife initially denied she had been unfaithful. I showed the video. After that, I got everything I wanted."

?????

The divorce process takes months while he goes to work every day. In the same company as the blackmailer.

Even the way the story began is flawed:

"And then came Friday," I said.

"Yes. Rick called me and said he had to deliver the evidence that day.

"that day" must have been after hours.

"It was Friday, a little after 4:30 PM, and I was standing in a crowded terminal at O'Hare International Airport. "I have some bad news."

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHO TO BELIEVE..WHAT TO BELIEVE

and does the 2nd liar ever have a chance. TK U MLJ LV NV

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Not good

Average plot but really spoilt by poor written English & spelling. All told not a very good effort. I know it's your story but, really, the husband just stands there outside their bedroom & lets it happen. Stupid. Then at the end he swears revenge on Rick & his mate. At least make your stories slightly realistic. 2 **

crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
Must be just me

I enjoyed it more that some of these anon reviewers. I gave it 4 stars and encourage you to finish the telling.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
weak ending

hackneyed tricked stoooopid wife. women are not that dumb. misogyny abounds.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
Thanks for your effort!

Sometimes fiction is more interesting than what would have happened in real life. So I applaud the tale. The wife was not too bright. That bothers me a little, but, there are stupid and gullible people in the world. She could have verified that the agents indeed were at least employed by the FBI. She resisted sleeping with the accuser until she had a free evening and the house to herself. Why then? Why did she buy a blackmailer sushi and wine? She should have talked to her husband if he were accused of a felony. Why did the husband not break up the cheating? IRL this could have been a boring story. Honey, whose's car is in my space? Still it was entertaining. *****

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Good Story -- 4 Stars

I agree she was extremely naïve, but he should've realized she was not enjoying it and was under duress. This really does need a second chapter. I hope you finish it.

laguna783laguna783about 9 years ago
Good Story it does need another Chapter

Loved the plot but you would do your readers an injustice if you didn't complete this story as its hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another non ending story

It was a great story until the end. Like many of these stories there isn't a ending. She should be checked for diseases also. So this time i gave it a 2.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
unfinished

Why even post this if you aren't going to finish it. You could have saved it and made it a better story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wasted time

It was a good story, until we find there is no ending to it. Waste of time.

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
Too bad "his wife" doesn't have a name. How will he know who she is?

A truly stupid plot and story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Forth rate writer

Where the hell do u guys crawl out from??? Go back inside the woodwork pse!

Flar1958Flar1958about 3 years ago
ITS FICTION!

All in these side is fiction. Don t rant about reality? Plot OK but sadly unfinished.

And like so often no communication between him and her out of anger.

Sadly my english is to bad to write a story on my on.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This is on the husband as much as it is on her. If the stupid fuck had just stopped them that first night instead of turning into the full-blown Beta Boy wimp bitch that he did, their plan would've been blown wide open, and he could've had the personal satisfaction of beating this POS to a bloody pulp. Also, extorting a woman for sex, as these two guys did is sexual assault, and not just an "HR issue". I guess not confronting the wolf inside the barn is a literary device that allows this big, dramatic show-down, but it's counterintuitive. Put a 1000 guys in this dude's shoes, and 999 of them stops them while they're still eating sushi.

.

Of course, men nowadays were mostly raised on soy formula and schooled in our feminizing public schools, so maybe this is the outcome, and in this case, it's art imitating life.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but the husband was a f-ing idiot.

Then again, he sort of had to be right? Why you ask? You needed to make a story that made the hubby accept being a cuck, otherwise he wouldnt have waited and would have ruined their night together.

Your ending is a common place style ending that makes the hubby HAVE to accept being a cuck because she did it "for him and their family" or the over used "She didnt fight the divorce but we tried" shtick.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

well written story other than the fact if they are both that stupid no way they could hold a job and where is the rest of the story?

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh come on….. where’s part 2….?

TheMTOneTheMTOne2 months ago

It needs an ending or a followup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous