Fun and Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how to start a fire?" James asked.

"you stick the lighter under some wood?" Claire said putting her small pile next to his.

"well yeah, but first you need some gasoline," James said leaving the room with the small light in this hand. He walked into his kitchen, and got a small container from under his sink. He went back into the room, and placed the logs into a small shape, dumped some gasoline on them, and lit them on fire. They caught immediately, and Claire and him sat back down on the couch. This time Claire sat in the middle, closest to the fire, and James sat next to her.

"So you're good, right?" he asked.

"Yes, and you can stop asking me that," she said stubbornly.

"well it wasn't me who screamed when the lights when out," James joked.

Claire looked insulted, "I was just startled," she said.

"Whatever you say," James said smirking. "Too bad we couldn't' finish the movie," James said.

"yeah," Claire said smiling, "you were about to tell me how you know that part was your favorite."

"gosh she's so hot," James thought. "Well, to be honest," James said slowly, "I've seen it with my sister a hundred times," he admitted.

Claire giggled, "really, oh my gosh you are such a girl."

"No, I'm a lumberjack, I thought we already went over this," James said. "Now its time to make my move,"

Claire looked at the fire, and stopped talking. There was something very calming when you looked at a fire. It was like being caught in a trance.

"You know in middle school when everyone kept," James reached over around her back, "poked you in the side like this?" He said with excitement, poking her in her lovehandles.

Claire jumped a little, but giggled, "Yes, I hated that," she said, noticing that his hand hadn't left her side after he poked her. She liked his hand there; it made her feel safer in this storm.

"I must have been so bruised during middle school on my sides. It like never left," James said.

Claire looked away from the fire and saw that he was trying to look into her eyes. "Please, I'm not that easy."

"I hated middle school," she said.

"Really, why?" James asked.

"I was such a nerd," Claire admitted. She was opening up to this complete stranger, yet it felt so right, so romantic. There was a fire infront of her, and a hand around her waist. His arm tightened against her side, and it felt so safe, strong and secure.

"you don't look anything like a nerd," he said.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically.

"Seriously, you're so pretty," James said.

Claire smiled and said "thanks. It was just a hard time, braces, glasses, no boobs," she said chuckling.

"Well there's nothing wrong with you now," James said. His voice was softer now, they were barely whispering over the wind and the crackling of the fire. "How was high school?"

"Great! I had lots of friends."

"Yeah me too. Not so much in college though, just my roommate really. He has a few friends and I guess they're alright, but my only other real friend has a girlfriend and a job, so I barely see him."

"That sucks," Claire said, "Everyone says that college is the best time of your life, but I don't' really get that. I feel so lonely here."

"Me too," James agreed, "plus I fucking hate the bricks around campus. They are everywhere! You trip on them, get wet walking through them, and they are covering like every freaking building."

"I know, they are so ugly. I hate this campus, "Claire said, slowing down, "I hate my classes, I hate the nights..."

"Well we've lived by eachother for five months, we should hang out more often," James said.

"Yeah, maybe when our lights work," Claire said jokingly.

"What? You don't like the fire?" James asked jokingly.

"I love the fire. Its so..."

"Romantic?" James asked looking over at her.

This time Claire did look up at him, right into his eyes. He did have beautiful eyes, and they reflected the fire at her, and she stared into them, and didn't notice him leaning in.

He planted his lips onto hers, and the tingling sensation on her mouth tasted like orange. "did he slip in a tic tac when I wasn't looking?" Claire thought. She bit onto his lip, and she was disappointed as his right hand left her side. Then she felt it holding the back of her head, and his tongue entered her mouth. He explored around her mouth, moving his tongue around, and she felt so good in his arms. "Now its my turn," Claire thought.

She moved her right leg over him, and she straddled him, but was surprised she did it so quickly. "I feel like such a slut." Her rainboots made her feel a bit clumsy, but she went on kissing him. His hand was stroking her back, and she liked his strong arms on her. She started to feel a warm sensation between her legs, and could feel his manhood through his pants against her stockinged thigh. This was fastest she had ever gone from kissing to, well something more right now. He just felt so right.

James couldn't believe his luck, this was going so well. He wanted to just stare up at her face, half shadowed in the firelight, but he also knew that would be a bit creepy. Instead he looked at her shirt, a less innocent place, and saw it outlining the curve of her breasts, and he decided that was the next place he wanted to go. He took his right hand, and gently massaged her breast. Claire let out a low moan as she withdrew her face from his and just concentrated on the pleasure from his hand massaging her. When he could tell she was not going to stop him at this moment, he took the next step with both of his hands and reached towards her back. Claire helped him as they pulled off her shirt to reveal a black bra, and he breasts bounced s small amount as they were uncovered. "Awesome."

Claire took her shirt and threw it on the floor, and looked up at James. She stopped, her face turned red, and she looked a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, got a bit carried away there," she said now covering her breasts and looking down and to the right, getting off his lap and walking over to the edge of the couch.

"Oh my gosh," James thought. "What happened? Is something wrong?" he asked her. He was so turned on, and the elated, never stop growing feeling that was building inside his pants fell off quickly.

"It's just, I barely know you James," Claire, "and now we are doing... I don't know what."

"O," James said very disappointed, its like the balloon in his stomach just let out all its air.

"Its not you, its just" her voice trailed off. She was still covering up her breasts, and even in the firelight she was very red, "I'm sorry to do this to you."

"No, its fine," James lied. "You want to take this slower, or call it quits?"

"Slower," Claire said, reaching for her shirt and pulling it on. "We've got all night right?"

"yeah," James exhaled, moving his hands down his knees. "I've got to go get something," he said getting up, grabbing the lighter and exiting the room. He headed up the stairs and into his room. The house got colder as he walked up the stairs now the heat was off, and he went into his own dark room. He went over to his bed stand and pulled out a condom and pocketed it. He could feel a wet spot in his pants, and was saddened by the turn of events. He went into his closet, pulled out a blanket and some pillows and headed back downstairs. He found Claire was in her same place, the middle of the couch, and staring into the fire.

"I figure you should stay here tonight since your heats out, and we could set up camp beside the fire," James said, dumping the blankets and pillows on the floor in front of the fire.

"I'm sorry," Claire said again, "I just..."

"Its cool," James said, "I don't care. Are you ok?"

"Yeah," Claire said, "I'm fine."

"Time for round two."

She felt so stupid and embarrassed. She barely knew this boy, and now she just embarrassed herself, and now it looked as though she was spending the night here. James went outside the back door, and came back in with his arms full of firewood. His sight was still comforting.

"Its so freaking cold out there, you're going out next time,' James said.

"Yeah, I don't think so, good try," Claire said.

James laughed, "what are you took good for that?"

"At least we're back to joking," Claire thought. "Yes I am, plus you're the one who looks like a lumberjack, so back off Brawny Man and go make some paper towels."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment, I hear Brawny Man happens to be a very sexy dude," James said with a put on arrogance.

"More like a hillbilly," Claire said.

"Ouch," James lifted his foot at her, "At least I wear shoes."

Claire gave him an appraising look, "And a shirt, I was wrong."

James pushed aside the coffee table, laid out a blanket infront of the fire, and set up pillows behind him so he was leaning back against them. "You know, it's pretty nice down here," he said, looking back at her on the couch.

"I guess I'll try it out," Claire said. She wanted the feel of his arm around her again, and she sat right next to James, her legs crossed and to her side,(like a lady) her hands in front of her for support. The arm didn't come.

"So do you come here often," Claire asked leaning over to nudge him. "I want that hand back"

"On occasion, usually by myself though, do you like it?" James asked gesturing towards the rest of the room.

"Yes I do, it's very cozy," she said.

"Well I'm glad."

"Hey, thanks for being so understanding about this whole thing, I just let myself go in the moment. I don't' know why I did that," Claire admitted.

"I don't know why you stopped, "James said looking at her. He pulled a blanket around her, and left his arm around her. "He thinks he's so smooth." Claire thought. She was still happy he left it there. And then it was gone.

Claire watched him stand up, a bit disappointed, "I'll be right back," James said mysteriously.

"I don't need anymore blankets, we have quite enough," Claire said.

"I do like this blanket," Claire thought as she heard him running upstairs in the dark. "he's so weird. But so cute."

"Just a second," James yelled down. "So much for cuddling"

He returned less than a minute later with his laptop. "It has a battery, but I don't thin it'll last long," James said, gesturing towards the black, closed laptop in his arms. He sat back down beside her and opened the laptop. He pulled up iTunes, set the laptop on the coffee table behind him, and turned back to her.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"Shh," he said and put his finger up to his mouth silencing her.

Christmas music started playing, and Claire recognized it immediately. "You have the 'Love Actually' album on my computer?" she said laughing at him.

"Well I only listen to it for the Christmas songs," he told her, "this is my Christmas playlist."

"Nice," Claire said sarcastically. She didn't want him to get any credit for this, but it did change the atmosphere perceptibly. Otis Redding's 'white Christmas' was playing softly in the background. James sat back against the pillows propped up behind him, and Claire didn't wait for him this time. She shifted her weight towards him, having her legs and rainboot covered feet sprawl straight in front of her, and laid back into his shoulder. She felt so secure and comfortable there is his arms, just staring into the fire.

"So slower this time?" James asked.

"That would be nice," Claire said.

James took his arm off her side, and started to massage her back, pushing her up infront of him for a better reach. "Those hands," she thought. They started at the bottom of her back and slowly worked their way up, making her loosen and relax. They were so strong and firm, yet gentle. He pulled back her hair when he was halfway up, and started to kiss her neck. His lips sent tremors through her body, and his small amount of stubble rubbed up against her skin and tickled her. He brought his hands up to her shoulders and she let out a pleasure moan, low, long and sensual. He brought her left arm up to his face and started to kiss her wrist. "This is a little weird, but I'll see where this is going." His lips kissed each inch of her arm up to her elbow. "Ah," she said smiling. Although he was practically making out with her elbow, it aroused her all the same, and he looked up at her mischievously from his deed.

Then he raised his head and was once again back at her mouth. Their mouths interlocked together, and she could tell that he must have put on chapstick on one of his trips upstairs, because she could not only taste orange, but also smell the mint from Bert's Bees. She could feel an excitement from between her legs, and wanted for him to go farther this time.

The song on his laptop changed to "Baby its cold outside," with James Taylor, and romantic mood continued. "You sir, definitely know how to treat a lady," she said to him.

He looked up at her and kissed her again, quickly, and pulled back his head, "Thank you," he leaned in to kiss her again. "You know how to be treated very well," he said as he tried to turn the phrase.

"What?" Claire said, laughing.

"Yeah, that didn't make sense did it?" He asked, and went back to kissing her. His right arm snaked to her lower thigh, and he grabbed it and started rubbing it. "I know where this is headed," Claire thought to herself, and decided to just let it happen. He gradually moved his hand up to her skirt, and it did not put up a defense to any intruders as he went up it. Claire felt another jolt of excitement, and then tremors were sent through her body as he touched her clitoris through her panties and stockings. She couldn't take the pleasure from his hand and stopped kissing him, so he moved down to her neck. She exhaled and closed her eyes, and braced her hands on the floor, trying hard to hold herself up as the rest of her body was moving around uncontrollably.

He brought over his left arm and clasped the elastic that went around her waist. She raised her butt to let him take them off, and he slowly slid them under her ass and she looked up to see the black stockings slowly come off from her skin. As he got lower, he removed the rain boots, and finished his task of removing the stockings from her feet. She looked up at his face, and he almost seemed disgusted when he was handling her feet, but the expression was gone a moment later, and she assured herself it was imagined.

James took her body and laid her onto her back, and then went back to her legs. He took both hands again, and removed the black lace panties, and she put her legs in the air so make it easier for him. "I feel so free down there now," she thought, as cold air rushed up her skirt, and then was replaced with the heat from the fire. James laid his body down beside her and started kissing her once again on the mouth, but kept his left hand down between her legs. He was using his fingers to stroke her labia again, and her legs were constantly fidgeting, she tried to stop them, but she couldn't. She clenched her toes up just to bear the pleasure, and released them a second later. "This is the most fun I've ever had with my top on," she thought to herself.

His fingers gently pulled against her labia, would go to her clitoris, but then went back to just stroking her labia again, repeating this several times. She could feel that her entire vag was wet now, and was glad the panties were off, or else they would have been disgusting.

"Ew," James said with an entertained expression on his face, "what's that?"

Claire laughed at the comment, but then his fingers went faster and harder, and it was all she could do to stop from screaming. Three fingers, just going up and down, stimulating the entire area. She let out another moan, and she knew what was 'coming' next. He didn't stop, and an electric current went from her vagina through her entire body, down through her arms and legs and out of her fingers and toes. Pleasure soared through her and she let out a loud "Uhhhh," and it was over. There was a damp feeling between her legs, and she clenched her knees together in relaxation.

James was only halfway done. He had learned on the internet that girls could experience two types of orgasms, one from the clitoris, and one from the pressure on her G-Spot, and intended to give her both tonight. He lowered his body next to her, and let her body relax by itself. Proud of his knowledge, and happy that he used the elbow trick as well, he lay there beside her with a feeling of accomplishment. "now for my turn," he thought to himself.

Claire had been silent next to him, and he hoped that she hadn't fallen asleep. "You ok," he asked her.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good," James said as he raised his body up again, put his left arm on her other side, kissed her once again. "You know, tonight I wasn't expecting any of this, but I hope you're not too disappointed the way things turned out." He certainly wasn't. He could already tell that he was going to be remembering this night for a long time.

"Its perfect," she whispered.

Frank Sinatra's "The Christmas song," was playing on his computer now, and James was apprehensive about starting the next part. It felt like he'd had his boner for hours, and it was almost painful. "I haven't played with these for awhile," he said as he looked at what her shirt was covering, for the second time tonight.

She was no Dolly Parton in the boob department, but there was still quite a bit to grab. He covered her mouth again with his, "such a good distraction while I go for the better areas," and massages her left breast.

"I'll do it this time," Claire said stubbornly, and pulled off her shirt.

Once again James was looking at her boobs in the black lace bra, and wanted nothing more than to take that off too. "That's an ugly bra, lets get it off," he said to her.

She looked a bit insulted at the comment, but he knew she could tell from his grin he was kidding. James lifted her up into the sitting position, and looked at her back to see how it fastened, but never opening another girl's bra before he didn't know how to do it.

"You're all on your own here," Claire said with a glint in her eye.

Puzzled, James squinted in the dark, but could barely make out anything in the shadow. Grinning, and hoping this wasn't too big of a turn off, he grabbed the back snap, pulled it back and snapped it.

"Ow!" Claire screamed, "you little bitch! that hurt."

James couldn't stop himself from laughing, and was very relieved when she smiled back at him.

"I'm gonna have a mark on my back now," she said, a little more angrily.

"You better take it off so I can look at your back," James said.

Claire left her mouth open in astonishment, gave him one last quizzical look, and then reached behind her to take it off.

James couldn't help from looking at her boobs, but Claire left her arms infront of her to cover up her nakedness. "girls are weird, I've already felt them, and her vag" James thought. He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth again for his distraction, and although she didn't respond to him like she did the rest of the night, she didn't stop him either.

"I'm sorry," he said in between kisses," and he used his arms to lower hers to her side. When he was done he leaned back to look at her breasts, for the first time revealed. They were nice and circular, and laying down slack and finally free; her nipples looked like two eyes that weren't staring at the same thing, but they weren't hard. Yet.

James immediately embraced her after summing up her boobs in her head, and then laid her back down on her back. Using his arms to keep himself from crushing her body, he lowered his head onto her left breast, and covered her nipple with his mouth. It didn't taste that great, but this was something he had always wanted to do, plus it was hot as hell. He leaned back and took his left hand and pulled on her nipple gently, circling her areola with his finger to stimulate it, and then pulled on it again, and the nipple firmed. "Awesome," he thought to himself. Very aware of his massive erection, he continued to work himself into her. He put his mouth on her other breast, and then glided himself to the middle her chest, giving small sensual kisses. "this better fucking work, I don't' know if I can stand this any longer," he said to himself.