Fun and Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his left hand back up her skirt in between her legs, and began to stimulate her clitoris again. He just wanted to make it wet again, and ready for its next visitor. He began to kiss her slowly, but moving down to her stomach, taking his time. He neared his belly button, and on impulse stuck his tongue into it. "That tasted gross," James thought, "Not doing that again." He moved on down past her belly button, and arrived at her skirt. "its time this was gone," he thought as he pulled the two sides of it down. Claire lifted her butt once again to make it easier, and he finally had a look in her fun zone.

The fire dulled the lighting, but he could tell that everything down there was tanned. "I wonder how she pulled this off," he thought to himself. Even the outside labia flap was tanned. The inside of her labia was pink though, and looked tightly shut from all the rubbing he did earlier. James rolled back, satisfied with what he saw, and took the condom out from his pocket and laid it on the floor beside him. He started unbuttoning his shrit, and looked over at Claire and smiled. She sat up, and started on the button under the one he was working on, and James skipped down to the next one. When they were done he took off the shrit, and then took off his white undershirt.

Claire had went down to unfasten his belt buckle. "I'm a lot better at undressing you than you are at undressing me."

"All I have is a buckle. You had Fort Know protecting those things, he said nodding towards her upper body. He noticed Claire once again covered herself with her hands, and she looked back at his eyes.

"Guys are just stupid, every girl, even Jessica Simpson can undo a bra" she said playfully.

"Are you sure she doesn't hire anyone to do it for her?" he asked.

"yes. They might snap her bra, and then she would kill them," she said, wincing threateningly.

James removed his Jeans; it felt so good not to have that strong denim keeping him down any longer, what a relief. He took off his boxers, and was suddenly subconscious about his nakedness and pulled done of the blankets over himself. His cock's outline was very visible through the covers.

As James was about to move in again, his eyes caught the rain boots. "Could you put these on?" he asked her, lifting them up infront of her.

She gave him a quizzical look, but grabbed them from him. "why?"

"I uh," James stopped. He couldn't think of a reason. "Just for funnzies?"

"I guess," Claire said puzzled.

"Shit this is gonna be so hot," James thought to himself. He could already picture her in his head, and decided to make it a reality. Claire had pulled on the boots, and looked like a slut trying to dress up like a fireman. James eased her onto her back, and took both of her legs in his hand. "O shit wait," he said remembering something. He pulled the condom on.

Claire looked up at him, "Im on the pill," so you don't need to put that on."

"Wait really?" James asked. "This bitch is awesome!" "nah..." he decided, "better be safe" he though and cursing himself. He looked back at her, and positioned himself ontop of her again, with his hands on either side of her keeping himself up. He kissed her mouth for the last time in awhile, and then went down to her neck, her chest, and then down to her pubic area. He did it a lot faster than last time, just because he didn't think he could wait any longer.

He sat infront of her on his knees, and pulled her legs up into the air, putting them right infront of his head, and then entered her. He took one leg, and bit it playfully in the middle of her thigh. Then he concentrated on his main job. It felt so good, but he couldn't get his entire dick into her. With each thrust, he fit more and more inside her, and she was getting louder. He watched as her body compulsed with every movement, going on and on, harder and harder. He was finally as far as he could go, putting in everything he ha. She let out a moan, and James decided to move again. He lifted her middle, so that her weight was on his lap, and she had to hold herself up, and James kept thrusting. The extra pressure felt great, making it feel more like explicit work, and he started to breathe heavily. Claire was letting out small, high moans with every thrust, and James wondered if what they were doing was painful for her. "she doesn't' sound annoying like they do in pornos though. Its... beautiful."

Then James rolled onto his back, bringing her with them, without leaving eachother. Claire was straddling him still, but now her knees were on the floor, and she was looking down at him, her brown hair falling down below her face and onto his. He loved looking as her dangling breasts swayed back and forth, and She positioned herself in a more comfortable position, and started humping.

With each hump, James excitement grew, and the pleasure was becoming unbearable. Now Claire's boobs were almost flopping, and james was nearing his climax. "I can't let it go yet, I gotta keep working I gotta give her another orgasm."

James didn't want her doing all of the work, and tried his best to move his torso up and down with hers. It was a lot of work on his stomach, and he propped himself up on his hand, and took the opportunity to kiss her face again. "I'm so glad we met today," he said.

Claire now was getting kinda sweaty, but her girlish fragrance was sweet and musky. "The smell of sex." James thought, and breathed it in. She was pressing her body up against his harder and harder, going in deeper and deeper, and giving each thrust an additional wave of pleasure on his dick. He leaned up and kissed her face again, and the feeling in his cock was bursting. "here it comes" James thought as he felt the sensation building to a climax. They both got faster, he laid back his head and exhaled loudly "Ahhh."

He collapsed onto his back, and Claire fell ontop of him. He was still breathing deeply, but in his moments of ecstasy, he fell asleep almost immediately, with the wind howling outside.

Claire awoke the next morning to the sound of a whirring Xbox 360. "We never turned it off," she said quietly. James was next to her asleep, and breathing slowly in rhythm. She didn't know why she was so taken with him. She looked at his closed eyes, and remembered the night before fondly. "I wonder what he's dreaming about," she thought.

She was still naked, but she had a blanket draped around her. She looked around the room, and found her black panties. She lifted her feet, and pulled them on. "It just doesn't feel right to be so naked," she thought to herself. She found his flannel shirt, put it on, and buttoned it.

She lifted James cover carefully, and noticed that he was still naked as well. He had moved onto his stomach during the night, but Claire had an idea.

She rolled him onto his back, careful not to wake him, and lifted the cover. "his dick is still erect," she thought to herself, "he could've lasted for hours." She put the cover back, and lifted it just around his torso uncovering it again. "I haven't done this since the ninth grade," she thought as she put her mouth around it. She covered the entire head with her mouth, then came back up, and lowered her head the the base of the penis, and licked underneath it, the entire length. When she came back to the head, she put her mouth around it again and started to bob her head. James started to stir, and he opened his eyes and looked at her. She ignored it, and continued her work.

"Holy shit," James said, "what," he took a deep breadth, "are you doing?" he got out quicky.

Claire pulled her head off, "Do you want me to stop,"

James shook his head 'no,' and she went back to her work. Up and down, up and down. She used her left hand to fondle his balls, and tired to get his cock deeper into her mouth. She looked up into James eyes again, and he inhaled, opening his mouth wide, and then looked away. James was breathing deeply now, faster, and she noticed he was getting jittery. "O," he said, and he clenched his entire body up.

Claire was now going so deep she was starting to choke, and then James inhaled a huge breadth, and a warm fluid came into her mouth. Her first reflex was to suddenly move away, and spit out this bad tasting shit from her mouth, but realized what he was doing. She needed to finish but she had this shit in her mouth. "Just swallow it,"´ she told herself. It was so gross, she couldn't. She left it in her mouth, and continued sucking on his dick, as more shit sprayed into her mouth. Then it stopped, and she leaned back onto her legs, in a sitting positing. James pulled her ontop of him, held her close. He was so strong and gentle, but Claire couldn't stand the cum in her mouth anymore. She struggled away ran to the kitchen sink and spit it out. She turned on the faucet and cupped her hands in the water, lowered her head and sucked it into her mouth, gargled, and spit it out.

When she had gotten everything out of her mouth, she went back into the room. The sun brought back the color to the room, and James had propped himself up. "That was quicker than last night," she said.

"Yeah well, its different when you first wake up," James said. "Still, it was a great surprise. Better than just a "good morning."

"That's what I intended, Claire said, quickly going back to her favorite position beside him.

"What time is it?" James asked.

"It said it was 10:15 on the microwave," Claire said.

"O shit, I had work ten minutes ago," James said, running upstairs. He was gone for a few minutes, and Claire found the situation quite amusing. He came running back down in khaki pants, and a red collared shirt. He had horrible bed head, but he didn't really have time for anything else. Claire stood up and went to him.

"Can I come see you when I get off work," he asked her.

"When do you get off?" Claire asked.

"4"

"We'll see," Claire said, standing on her tippy toes to give him one last kiss. His mouth didn't smell like citrus this time, but he pulled her up so she was straddling him. They were both lost to the world for those five gorgeous second, then he let her back down, tossed her the keys and said "See you at four."