All Comments on 'Fun at the Casino'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Only the first chapter, I hope!

More to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short and sweet

You left me hard and wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You left me so hard & horny

Would love this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So happy for you

I'm always so happy for another guy when he discovers the joy of bi sex and how great cock can be for men and women both. I have enjoyed sex with other men since I was 14 years old when my older cousin who was 17 taught me how to suck cock and I never looked back. I was immediately in love with sucking cock and bi sex. I met my wife to be at 17 and told her that I was bisexual and that I wanted to share my cousin with her. Lucky for me she was willing to take the chance and had a great threesome with us and was very much turned on by us guys having sex as well as her having two men pleasuring her to hights she said she would never have gotten to with only one man. We are both so happy with our sex life because we both get our needs met by our male sex buddy. Bisexual life is so awesome and free being able to man enough to admit that other men are sexy and that I enjoy sex with another man and that sucking cock is such a great feeling and addicting.

PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
So real that it just can't be fiction

Wonderful, so easy to read and flow with the plot and so very descriptive, I admit I was rather turned on. I do enjoy your work so thanks.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
So Good

Love to read stories where the husband is a horny slut who can't get enough. In this case she plays with two men and blows one and then gets the added delight of having her creampie eaten. Speaking fron experience there is nothing like a good creampie. They taste so good whether you produced them or someone else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous