Fun at the Reservoir

Story Info
Eva and I take a Hike.
1k words
3.89
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is to be my first story, so comments and creative criticism welcome.

A cloudy day in Scotland, but my friend Eva and I, decided to go a hike up one of the mountains that was maybe a 40 minute drive away,

On the drive over, we would chat about different things, and enjoy the scenery, and the occasional sex reference we would make to one another about things we would do or had done with one another. As would often happen, when driving, i rest my hand on her leg as she sat in the passenger seat, before slowly sliding up to her inner thigh. She parts her leg slightly to allow me further access, working up as much as the leggings she wears will allow, until I my hand rests on her mound, where I can feel just the start of her wetness through her clothing.

She grabs my hand and with a light kiss to it, puts it back on the gear stick of my car and tells me to "Behave..." with a light smirk, which I love every time she does, before finishing with "..for now at least"

We arrive at the mountain, and after grabbing our bags, jackets and water bottles, start on our hike. The skies darken overhead, as we work our way up the pass, me staying behind Eva, much of it due to enjoying the view of her arse in front of me. We stop and rest, and i find myself admiring the beautiful woman in front of me. Her long dirty blonde tied up into a ponytail, her body arching out as she stretches her body from the cramp and knots in her shoulders, her small firm breasts jutting nicely from underneath her jumper, her firm toned stomach shown as her t shirt is lifted from her stretching.

She knows I'm watching her, and then begins to bend over in front of me, stretching her legs and peering at me as she displays her firm ass, teasing me as she can see me struggling to stop myself from taking her there and then. As my defense's Crumble and I am about to grab her by the hair, a couple of hikers walk round the corner, on their way back down the path. With that, Eva stops stretching, kisses me lightly, and with a teasing grab of my crotch, she shoulders her pack and we continue on once again.

We reach the top of the climb, and over look a reservoir , it's nice, calm, and also rather isolated. We walk along the Reservoir path over looking the water, and watch as it funnels into Rapids and down to the power plant. We stand by the railing, her in front of me resting between me and the railings, my arms enclosed around her.

Her athletic 5ft 2 body leans against my 6ft 3 frame, her ass begins to grind against my hardening cock, brushing her hair back to the other side of her head, I kiss down her neck, lightly biting at her ear, my hands running down her front,

The winds begin picking up as we begun in earnest, and as I slip my hand past her layers of clothing to fondle her breast, my fingers brushing past her bra and encircling her hardening nipple, the first falls of snow begin to fall on us.

We laugh at the sudden flurry, and as the snow begins to pound at us heavier, we can't contain ourselves any longer, I quickly move my hands down to her shorts and unbutton them, pulling them down along with her leggings, to leave her ass bare, except for a thong which fits her ass well, my hand feels her cunt, which is soaking wet.

We both are aware that there could be other people show up at any time, but all that does is turn us on more at the chance of being caught. As she unbutton my jeans and brings out my cock, quickly she brings her mouth down to kiss the tip and runs her tongue along my shaft, teasing me, I grab her by the hair and pull her up to me, as something more primal takes over me and as I kiss her passionately before twisting her round and bending her over the rail.

I bring my cock to her clit, and before wetting it against her, I push forward and slide into her heat. We both cry out in pleasure, as our bodies thrust against one another as the snow and wind battles our voices, as I continue to drive my dick into her, as she begs me to fuck her harder, one hand wraps around and holds onto her ponytail as the other grabs her side, bringing her closer to me, getting every inch of me inside her.

The tension of everything that had led up to this point, and the added high of being outdoors and possibly getting caught, all added together on us, and with that, I could feel Eva tensing and tightening around me, as she began to go quiet before she began to orgasm, her pussy tight around my shaft and ass she let out moans as her orgasm began to rack through, I felt myself close to finishing, letting her know I'm close, I asked her where she wanted me to finish, she begged me to finish inside her, and that was enough to drive me over the edge, and I spent my load inside her.

We stay like that, her holding onto the railing and me leaning against her, both of us panting hard. As we regain our breath, and the shakes in our. Legs dissipate, the chill from the snow and sleet hasten us to put our clothes back on, and with a final deep and passionate kiss, we made our way down the path, towards the car, passing a couple more hikers on their way up the pass. We get in the car and start on our road home

Thanks people, hope you enjoy the read and like I say, Comments please :)