All Comments on 'Fun Day at the Swimming Hole'

by X_StoryAuthor_X

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Drive-by story

The writing was a little unclear. No character development, just a sketch.

Might have been something in the hands of an author, but this was meh.

Also, get rid of the eleven-inch pecker. Just unrealistic.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Lost me

At the huge tits and cock up till then your story might have been worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Useless. That says it all

Useless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hilarious

Virgin falling over 11 inch cock is hilarious.

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
First timers

You've probably read a lot of these stories here. Most of them are full of grammar and spelling errors and exaggerations. So you wrote those. Many of your descriptive expressions come close at times to the right word, but just miss it.

As some say, the 11 incher is ridiculous, as well as the D-cup tits. Simply the situation is ludicrous, with the branch ripping the bra top to rags and her hand pulling his trunks down and then FALLING on his dick. Accidental anal penetration rarely happens too. I'm guessing you're pretty inexperienced sexually.

Either stop writing or take some time to read non-erotic stories somewhere. Or you could take a creative writing course that might bring you down to earth. Don't post anything else until you get some education. People will just laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome Story

Sorry pal but this story is fucking shit! Don't give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry to say that but you need some practice first...

First, including everyone's last names made it pretty confusing and unnecessary for me, same goes for best, second and third best friends.

About the actual story, as it has been said the "falling right on my cock" is awesome if youre trying to write a joke story - but as I guess you tried to write an actual story, it comes across ridiculous. Even I know that doesnt work, and I'm as inexperienced as it gets.

Finally, I suggest you get rid of the measuring. An actual number always makes me imagine the guy measuring, and thats not sexy. Plus, if you only had mentioned his cock is very big everyone could have imagined it as realistic as wanted while an unrealistic measurement just turns me off. Same for the tits - I don't believe your character he can guess cup sizes correctly just from seeing, so why not just saying they were big/full/huge/whatever you want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid

Who ever heard of falling ONTO His fucking cock. I'm horrible with fucking butt even I haven't missed the vagina and gone into my girlfriends ass!

This story is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bad

sux big dik

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous