All Comments on 'Fun in the Snow'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jackh1962jackh1962almost 7 years ago

I,for one, would/will miss you not contributing further stories,although I can understand your reasoning.I like and reread many of your stories quite often and have continually looked for new ones to come out.I hope that when you do decide that you are done that you will leave your stories up for us to continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You will missed

As usual a very good yarn.

But sadly you are not able to continue posting here.

So you will be missed for sure.

Ps its been nice to have Aussie in the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

I hope this was not your last story, over the years you have been my favourite story teller and I will miss your style of writing.

Should this be your final chapter please accept my sincere best wishes from here on.

Regards

Bob Bell Geelong

Storm113Storm113almost 7 years ago
We will miss you!

I really loved reading stories about Australia. I really enjoy the differences and similarities. I understand why you are stopping, but sad that its happening. Thank you for your work and good luck in all the rest! Have a good life!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
ONLY THE GOOD DIE OUT OF ORDER

and sometimes they are reborne, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Adios

Another great writer moves on. You will be sorely missed.

MacIntyreMacIntyrealmost 7 years ago
Thank you

For all of your hard work over the years ... I know you don't get paid to write the stories you've posted here so the best we can do is say "thank you" for the great stories you've written and shared - I , for one, am very grateful!! Best of luck in your future endeavors and if you ever decide to post on here rest assured you will have many appreciative readers.

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for the many great stories. You will be missed. Best of luck to you in your other ventures in life.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Fine story

Like everyone else I will miss your fascinating stories of a parallel world that I shall never be able to visit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Will miss your stories

I have loved reading your stories and their setting in Australia. I will miss seeing new ones from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for so much very enjoyable reading.

You have been my favorite author for years. Thank you very much for all of your writing. Good luck with your new endeavors!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Thank you , thank you, thank you

For sharing stories with us for a decade. I have enjoyed them greatly and hope that you find happiness in what ever you do. And if , from time to time , you have a new story to share I will eagerly read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

I have enjoyed your stories for quite a long time. I understand why you are leaving but please realize that you will be missed.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 7 years ago
You, my dear...

Will be sorely missed. Your stories are always a wonderful diversion to the mundane moments in our lives.

Real life does take center stage; however, I do hope that your muse will tickle your fancy, and compel you to write.

Thank you for your hard work and brilliant mind.

Sincerely,

SC8

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

I have enjoyed your stories. I sincerely hope that we do not lose your talent in writing, but understand that real life does demand your time and effort. You have real gift and I hope you keep writing as time allows. I know that those of us that follow your writing will wait for anything that you could post. Thanks again for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GreatbWork

I am sure going to miss you stories. Best of luck to you!

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 7 years ago
Many thanks

Thank you for sharing your stories on this site. I'll miss the chance to read your work and wish you success in your other endeavors.

nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago
Late to the Party

Your last story was my first to read. However, you have left a substantial body of work. I shall look forward to catching up with it. Best of luck in your next venture.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Agreed

I will miss your writing as well. I wish you the best and thanks for sharing all these years.

Da_Old_oneDa_Old_onealmost 7 years ago

Somehow I had missed this story when it first came out. I have enjoyed your writings and wish you would/could continue but thanks for what you have provided us in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

I will miss your stories, I do sincerely hope you keep writing.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

You're good, real good.... I read your preamble but I suggest that you not stop writing just take a good breather and slow down. Looking at your list - new stories will come to you when you least expect it, life is fickle. So make it a goal to post one multi-page story a year.

I really enjoy reading your colloquialisms compared to my eastern Wisconsin USA expressions; reading yours brings back fond memories of my single visit down under many decades ago courtesy USN on a week of R&R - and yes, I'm a Most Imperial Royal Crusty Shell-back of Neptunus Rex.

abboncabboncover 6 years ago
Sorry to see you go!

You have given me much pleasure of the years, especially with your "travels" around Australia. I am currently emulating one of your other stories, doing the Big Lap, currently at Daly Waters.

I hope that you are able to find time to write some more, but if not, thanks for what you have.

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So, so good

What a lovely tale. So glad you ignored your preamble and found time to write again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1284 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories