All Comments on 'Fun on the Class Trip Ch. 02'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MacD7MacD7about 9 years ago
Amazing

I am loving this series. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this series!

I agree, this is a great series.

I think how ever you continue writing this, it will end up being good. I read this story the day and it came out along with the first one, and I have to say you're probably one of my, if not the most, favorite author on this site now.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that is awesome. keep writing

This is the best thing i read. Keep writing

DakotaJayneDakotaJaynealmost 9 years ago
Yes!

I loved how Emma just seemed so willing now.

And Ms. Bayer!! Haha. Yes. Just. Yes.

This is literal greatness.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 9 years ago

Hottest scene again. Your too good to us...lol, great writing skills and imagination or is it. Hope not she sounds hot. There was a girl once i wished I could of facefucked the same way coming back from a school trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gagging

Good writing. Loads of fun. Enjoying the way you write about her gagging, taking her to the limit and pulling out at the point when she might expose him. When are we going to see Emma fucked by a second guy?

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 6 years ago
Very nice

Secret suck and swallow.

THIRSTYPEELOVERTHIRSTYPEELOVERabout 6 years ago
I like Emma!

I'm glad she's beginning to enjoy it! It's a shame she hasn't gotten to davor the delicious cum yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Boooo

Don’t like it. Do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its a bit thin. Emma goes from innocent victim to compliant slut like magic when 'he' whips out his magic wand (his dick) and just rapes her.

its a one dimensional story designed to promote rape and sexual abuse. Sorry not a fan.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

A little danger does make sexual situations much more exciting. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES