Fun Size Ch. 04: Back for More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

It was plausible enough, so Lita went with it. "I am ashamed, Papa, for I did not follow your advice." Miguel's advice for his children had always been that they accept no drinks from anyone, and that they drink out of lidded containers only so no one could drop anything in their drinks. "It is not the child's fault, though. I cannot give him or her up because of my mistake."

"No, of course not," Miguel said, and everyone at the table was surprised by this declaration. "Your mother and I will do whatever it takes to make this child a part of our family."

"Oh, Papa. Thank you." Lita had grabbed onto Carlos's hand for support when she first broke the news, and she still held it now, drawing strength from him, but something was coming that would challenge even that.

"So you want the pitter-patter of little feet in our house once more?" Linita asked Miguel.

"It has been far too long, has it not?" He answered.

"Then I am happy that you are so receptive to this idea," Linita said, "because I, too am pregnant."

"What!?" Lita, Carlos, and Miguel asked in unison.

Linita rubbed her lower belly as she said, "I am two months pregnant." She said it to Miguel, but she was looking directly at Carlos, something that did not go unnoticed by Lita.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers
12