All Comments on 'Fun Times and Threesomes'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories that I can honestly say I have read on any site.There is no way this can place anything but first place

charlie48charlie48about 6 years ago
Superb

Great story, I hope we don’t have to wait a year for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please don't make us wait!

One of the best stories I've ever read! Please tell us more!

nudetexannudetexanabout 6 years ago
Outstanding story!

One of the better stories I've read. Well written and told. Can hardly wait to hear the rest of the story. Hopefully it won't be a year from now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Took a little while to get through it but so worth it :D And now I just can’t stop thinking about what it would be like to have that Aussie cock in my mouth while my boyfriend fucks me... are you really going to make everyone wait a whole year for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sooo Good!!

This has been the best story I have read in a while. I can’t wait to read the second part.

loulou85nlloulou85nlalmost 6 years ago
No, don’t tell us she will fall for Brett

I love how beautiful it is that she loves both men... but the cliffhanger suggests she’s struggling because she has fallen in love with Brett. I wonder what’s next... thanks for a beautiful written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope without hope

I've been hoping a long time for the sequel or sequels to this masterfully plotted and brilliantly wrritten story; but you seem to have given up wrinting here at all. Grieving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
297 Followers
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...