Fun Times and Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I read her through the part where Brett and Mick cheekily checked out Jamie's shower pics while she was out of the room, and I treated her to Brett's description of her sultry reaction when she came back and caught them in the act. She guffawed to hear it.

"Did you really go all vixen on the both of them?" I quizzed her.

"It was a total set-up," she confessed. "Mick was sharing my photos with Brett under my instruction."

I hooted with laughter. "But of course he was!" I cried. "How thoroughly did you script out the events of that evening, Jamie?"

"Aww, I left a few details to whim and chance," she said in defence.

"Uh huh," I grinned derisively. "Come on then, let's get on with the story." And I read on.

"Jamie reached across the kitchen bar and I offered her my hand, and with her other hand still clutching a bunched fistful of Mick's shirt she towed us back towards the lounge. We sat together, Jamie landing on Mick's lap to continue their lustful embrace; I sat towards the opposite end of their three-seater, angled towards them appreciatively.

"I've never really thought so before," Brett wrote onwards, "but to sit back and regard two people in love, kissing each other warmly and freely, is quite a beautiful thing. I'm sure we all usually cringe away from overt public displays of affection, I certainly have -- such cringing often inspired by a thought that one's gaze ought not to linger upon such a thing, for fear of being frowned upon or declared a pervert. But safe in the knowledge that I was most welcome to watch them, I found a lot to appreciate in observing Mick and Jamie as they expressed their love for each other.

"Jamie was perched atop Mick's lap, her legs spread to settle either side of him, her mound doubtless pressed hard against his lap. But they were not grinding against each other; things were still ramping up, they seemed satisfied for now with gentle caresses, his hands running up into her long loose blonde hair and about her neck and shoulders, her hands pressed against his chest, trailing up and down across his slim fit stomach."

"My my," Jamie commented. We had relocated with our freshened drinks down to my couches, sitting across from each other separated by a coffee table. She suddenly pulled her legs up onto the couch beneath herself, a move I've recognised in myself when concerned about the sudden onset of moisture in my pants. "He paints a picture, doesn't he?"

"Certainly he does," I grinned at her. "Doesn't leave much to the imagination at all -- something you and he share in common!"

She blushed again, God love her. "Get back to the story," she admonished, to cover her embarrassment.

"Mr and Mrs Valentine kissed each other deeply, wantonly. Their lips danced upon each other's, tongues lashing. It was very rousing to watch, and I felt and saw my arousal showing through my tight jeans; I decided to let it show, let my flag fly, and I did not move or make any attempt to conceal my growing bulge. I was fairly certain by this point that it would not cause offence.

"And it did not cause any offence at all: Jamie shortly looked over to me, and her eyes were drawn magnetically to my growing pride. She looked back to fix me in the eye, and the heat behind her sudden grin only made me harder.

"Her grin didn't last long though, as she fell back into her embrace with Mick -- but she raised a hand and beckoned me closer."

"Stop looking at me like that," Jamie interjected, still glowing three shades of red in the face.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"You're looking at me while you're reading and you're grinning your damned head off," she complained. "You're going whole sentences without even looking at the page. How many times have you read this -- how much have you memorised?"

I simply kept on grinning. "Can you blame me?" I shrugged. "It's not every day you get to narrate a group sex scene to your sister, when it also features said sister as the centre of attention."

"Just read," she implored of me.

"Okay..."

"I shuffled closer as requested, and she groped blindly for me even as Mick smothered her in yet more kisses. Her hand finally found my shirt, and she grasped it tightly, bunching a knot of it into her hand as though to grab me wholly, possessively; her hand shortly released my shirt, and it travelled downwards, down along the centreline of my chest and down my stomach, down past the waistline of my jeans, and down further to land upon my hard-on.

"It practically set her alight. I heard her breath hiss inwards and saw her chest rise, her eyes cinched more tightly shut and she held onto me hard through my jeans. She quickly began tugging at my buckle and fumbling with my fly, even as she became increasingly lively with Mick -- moving now, grasping his chest with her other hard, visibly grinding upon him now and receiving a new heightened response from him too, as his hands trailed down her back and disappeared beneath her dress to cup and squeeze her firm fine arse.

"Jamie's desire of me was clear, and I did not hesitate to serve: I popped the button on my jeans and reefed down the fly, lifting slightly to give some slack to my jeans so as to allow my pride its freedom.

"Jamie's hand found it instantly -- her hand was upon my cock, Callie," I read, grinning at Jamie as Brett referenced my name in telling me his tale. "Jamie's hand had my bare cock, and it felt incredible -- her hot little hand felt me all over, grasping me, measuring me, trailing across the raised veins of my shaft as though reading an engrossing tale written in Braille."

I opened my mouth in preparation for teasing Jamie again, but I stopped: upon looking at her, I saw she was biting her lip at the memory of it, almost lost in the remembered pleasure of grasping Brett by the cock for the very first time. I thought twice about subjecting her to any further sisterly needling at that point, and simply continued.

"She soon managed to wrest herself away from Mick's lusty embraces -- and all of a sudden she was kissing me. I was kissing her. She was still sitting upon Mick's lap, but her lips were upon mine even as she kept on feeling and fondling my cock.

"And it was awesome, Cal. All of the pent-up yearning, the illicit desires, that which I'd hardly dared to hope for was coming to pass -- and it was clear and evident between us that it was entirely mutual, as I rose into her kiss and she leaned into me, sliding off of Mick's lap to scooch closer towards me, pressing her chest against mine, her hand all the while refusing to release my long hard cock."

"Oh Cal," Jamie breathed; her legs were pressed together so tightly beneath her, and I realised with a start that I had unconsciously assumed the self-same position in an unwitting attempt to stem the flow of moisture into my underwear.

"This is fucking hot, Jamie," I murmured in agreement, before I read on.

"I drank up Jamie's kisses for an age, my hands wandering all about her: I reached up to lay hands upon her chest but I collided with Mick, whose hand had claimed her left boob, so I had to satisfy myself with a feel of her right. Mick and I chuckled in unison at that, and for a moment I let my eyes fall open to watch as Mick and I both fondled Jamie's tits -- only to realise that Jamie had Mick in a similar state as myself, she had his jeans open and his cock in her other hand.

"Imagine it, Cal: our Jamie, so wonderful and warm and giving in friendship, matching those qualities and then some in her pleasure as she pulled, kneaded and groped at Mick and me both, fondling two cocks at once."

"Fucking hell Jamie," I was forced to say. "This is intense."

"It only gets better," she grinned at me, her lids heavy, her eyes speaking volumes of her current state of arousal. I saw that she had one hand trailing up and down her bared leg, all the way up to the hemline of her short shorts and down along her smooth tanned legs. Her other hand was up behind her head, her fingers trailing in and out across the nape of her neck -- an action that might appear relatively tame but one I recognised from my own repertoire, teasing out the very-sensitive nerve endings at the nape of my neck, something I like to do to myself while I'm teetering on the edge of wicked desire.

I was tempted to call her out, to make a point of how very horny she obviously was, sitting there with her legs pulled tightly beneath her on the couch across from mine -- but Jamie was no dullard, I was sure that I was broadcasting plenty of tell-tale signs of my own heavy horniness. So I decided to leave the state of things unsaid, at least for now.

"We picked up the pace now," Brett wrote. "Mick pulled Jamie back towards him, and she met him for a quick embrace, before I realised he was lifting her dress over her head, having pulled the zipper down her back unbeknownst to me. Her dress lifted clear and it was tossed to the side, and she perched resplendent between us, her hands falling back to pull at our cocks as we drank in the sight of her.

"She wore only the briefest of briefs, Callie -- a black lacy G-string, her buttocks bare and proud, pert and beautiful, highlighted and separated by a thin band of black lace as it disappeared between her cheeks, and I ran a hand over her bared rump appreciatively. She wore no bra, though she did have a couple of pastie-stickers on to help keep her nipples from protruding through her dress -- as one, Mick and I reached up and pulled them off, and I only barely beat Mick to it as both our faces fell upon her chest, me kissing the bare goosebumped flesh of her right breast and Mick drawing in the nipple of her left, sucking on it rough and ready.

"Her hands left our cocks to run through our hair and press our heads harder against her, particularly mine, which I took as a sign to treat her rougher -- and I did, latching onto her nipple and pulling at it fiercely, grazing it with my teeth. She jumped almost imperceptibly, but she moaned encouragingly, and in my peripheral vision I saw her head tipping back and her jaw dropping low as Mick and I combined our efforts for the sake of her pleasure."

I looked to Jamie, and I could stay silent no longer. "Fuck but I'm horny, Jamie," I told her.

"You're horny?" she asked rhetorically. "Spare a thought for me -- I know what's coming next! I'm soaked through just at the thought of it."

Heart pounding with excitement, I fixed Jamie in the eye as I lifted my long skirt up along my legs. "Do you remember, when we were younger..." I began, trailing off because I knew full well she'd remember.

"We haven't done anything like that since we were teens," Jamie breathed, watching transfixed as my skirt rose higher and higher.

I pulled my skirt up to pool around my hips, and the translucent crotch of my simple white bikini briefs gave lie to the pool of moisture they were retaining. "I know," I nodded. "But, speaking at least for myself: I don't think I have any kind of choice here."

And Jamie's eyes were fixed upon my fingers as I let them trail across my stomach, down and over the front of my underwear, and with a moan I pushed my panties into my cleft and rubbed myself through them. My eyes closed briefly as I did so, but they opened as I heard the rustle of moving clothes from Jamie's direction.

Her short shorts had hit the floor and her hand was on her mound as well, rubbing herself through her cotton underwear just as I was -- her crotch completely soaked through, the material tight and wet and conforming faithfully to the contours of her sex, just as mine were.

"Don't stop reading," she grinned at me, sounding slightly hoarse as she fought through her arousal.

"Jamie's love of our tit-play was quickly trumped by a more pressing desire," Brett wrote onwards, "and pausing only to push Mick and I apart somewhat on the couch, Jamie's mouth fell onto my cock with no further ado.

"Oh Callie," he wrote. "Jamie's mouth on my cock felt incredible. She didn't tease, didn't ease me into it -- she took it in whole and hard, sucking on it like she was worried it would be taken away, moving hard on me up and down right from the outset.

"Blown away as I was by the reality of the situation -- it was happening, the Valentines and I were together, cocks and tits were out and my cock was actually in Jamie's mouth! -- I almost missed Mick as he made his move. He had already quickly disrobed himself -- stark naked, our Mick, his cock long and twitching as it jutted out from his body in his arousal -- and he had slowly, ever so slowly made a start on removing Jamie's briefs.

"As they came down her gorgeous, honey-coloured thighs, the string at the back fell away simply enough to fully expose her gorgeous rump. There was a bit more work in getting them fully down to her knees though: her gusset was soaked, Callie, Jamie's excitement had flown so earnestly that the crotch of her netherwear clung wetly to her pussy for an age, before it finally fell clear and she shuffled her legs to allow Mick to remove them completely and toss them away, even while Jamie sucked and slurped away at my cock like there was no tomorrow."

I looked to Jamie as she and I both continued to work our underwear into our slits. "Your undies are off in the story," I noted.

"As good a time as any for us to catch up," Jamie agreed, and as one we reached down and pushed our knickers off our legs, free and naked both from the waist down before each other, not pausing at all as our fingers returned to work our sexes anew.

"I knew exactly what Mick was fixing to do. Jamie knew it too; as her underwear finally fell away she moaned, long and encouraging, demanding wordlessly that Mick hurry up with his task even as she kept working her mouth on my pole, up-down up-down, pausing occasionally to swirl her tongue roughly around my knob and making me twitch and quiver deliciously.

"Mick was well on the way: with Jamie kneeling over me on the couch, head down low and her rump up high, she was in prime position for a doggy-style fucking -- exactly by design, no doubt. Mick was on his knees up behind her, and I had the very greatest of views as his cock nudged against her moistened opening, found its way, and plunged deep inside her."

"Oh shit," I breathed, taking a short break from the story to loll my head back in pleasure.

"Ungh..." was all Jamie could manage; as Brett's narrative brought both of our minds to bear on the image of her spit-roasted with her mouth on Brett's cock and Mick's cock in her pussy, Jamie seemed unable to stop herself as she raised her feet to be level with her buttocks on the couch, her knees up near her ears as she spread herself wide before me, fingering herself hard now, swirling her mons around rough and fast even as I looked on.

And I could only repay the favour, bringing my feet up high and my knees up higher to open my sex up to her and working myself equally hard, whipping my creaming juices into a froth for my sister to see.

"It was on, Callie," I kept on reading out for the both of us, for Jamie and I. "Jamie was going to town on my cock now, sucking me noisily and deep-throating me amazingly well. She gagged occasionally on my length, usually because the bucking and fucking Mick was applying at her opposite end was throwing her around a fair bit -- he was pounding her Callie, Mick was fucking his wife hard as he watched from beneath heavy lids as I ran my hands appreciatively down her bare back, following the beautiful curve of her spine to reach down and cup her rump, the tips of my fingers almost close enough to be hit by Mick's thrusting hips, and he watched as she sucked me, as her mouth lifted off and on to my cock, as she popped off it once in a while to kiss the tip and tongue about my glans, not only to give her overworked neck a break but also to let him see it, to let her husband see her as she teased and tongued at my cock, at another man's cock..."

"Oh Callie," Jamie moaned, nearly beside herself as her pleasure matched mine in peaking higher and higher, our orgasms seemingly rushing away from our reach as we beat at ourselves harder and harder.

"Fuck, Jamie," I grunted in reply, as I alternated between pummelling my clit flat-handed and ramming my fingers deep into my cunt, finger-fucking myself in front of my beautiful sister even as she began doing the same, she with the luxury of not having to hold the pages of the story steady so she was able to mash at her clit with one hand and plunge deep into her sopping pussy with fingers of the other.

"I tell you Callie," Brett wrote onwards, "I don't usually hit my peak during blow jobs. I almost always consider them a starter, an entrée to the main course. But this was very different: Jamie's unique, merciless action, combined with the visage before me of Mick ploughing Jamie hard and fast, was bringing me quickly to the edge. Bringing us all to the edge: I could see on Mick's face the twisted expression of pending release, and I could tell from Jamie's moans, groans and the sudden frenetic step-up on her rhythm upon my cock that she was there too, she was set to go, all she needed was for us lads to blow and she'd be done..."

"Oh, me too!" I threw in. "I can't come til you all come!"

"Neither I!" Jamie nearly hollered. "Hurry up and get to it, Callie!"

I laughed, and obliged: "It started with a groan from me, as I felt my torrent begin to rush. Mick matched me with a cry, horny and helpless. Jamie must have felt both our cocks twitching in unison, and knowing that the both of us were about to come tipped her over the edge, her moans rising sharply into cries and screams, screaming with her mouth clamped shut and pistoning up and down upon my cock which tipped me over the edge, and I came, and Mick came to see me come for his Jamie, shooting his own wad deeply into his wife as he watched me come, and Jamie left off my cock to holler out her orgasm, letting Mick see my white hot seed cascade from the tip of my cock shortly before she lapped it up even as she kept coming, and we came and we came as one."

And we came too: Jamie and I, pantsless and legs spread obscenely before each other, we locked eyes and we came together, we came long and we came hard. I watched with delight as a short shower squirted out from Jamie's nethers and I pressed harder and I matched her, I let fly with a quick jet of my own, and we squirted and we yelled and we came together, we came as sisters, we came together before each other and we came hard, finally coming to a crashing silence as our pleasures abated.

We lay there exactly like that for a goodly few minutes, chests heaving, treating each other to knowing grins at our combined wickedness as we regarded each other through our spread legs. "If only Brett and Mick could see us now, eh?" I finally spoke.

"Oh they'd be beside themselves," Jamie confirmed, utterly unabashed.

"I mean, who does that?" I asked of the world. "Two sisters, stripping down and masturbating in front of each other?"

The twinkle in Jamie's eye spoke volumes. "I love that we did it," she professed. "So much like the old days."

I lifted the sheaf of paper that was Brett's tale. "It's not done, you know," I told her.

"I know," she said simply, as her feet finally fell to the floor. "I was there, remember?"

"Well, you take up the story," I told her, finding only enough energy to stand shortly and pass the pages across to her. "Read it to me, like I did for you. And don't skip any bits -- I'll know!"

"Because you've got the whole tale memorised, right? You freaky little shit, you."

"You could at least pull your fingers out of your box before you chip me for my freakishness," I retorted, loving that I was able to say such a thing to her.

Jamie beamed at me in reply, before taking up the rest of the tale.

1...456789