Fun Times and Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

CHAPTER NINE

*****

"And we were not done," Jamie read on in narrating Brett's tale of their continuing fuck-fest. "Even as the last of my orgasm ebbed out of me, Jamie left off my cock and about-faced, landing upon Mick's own well-pleased member and licking, sucking, running her tongue obviously and visibly up and down his slickened shaft.

"And I found myself faced with two things. One: I was watching Jamie -- sweet, demure, warm and utterly approachable Mrs Jamie Valentine -- as she milked the last waves of her husband's essence out of his cock to drink it down, and also tonguing and eating up her own juices as they lay in a thick coat upon Mick's member.

"And two: I was literally faced with Jamie's pussy, waggling slightly to and fro in front of my face.

"Oh, Callie, such a sight. For as long as my arse points south I'll always appreciate the sight of a woman's sex bared before me, but this one -- Jamie's pussy was simply beautiful," Jamie read out to me, giggling self-consciously as she did so, her fingers still toying gently with the bare naked pussy in question. "Her hole was still punched open somewhat by Mick's recent ravaging, a thin trail of hot white liquid leaking out. She was all shades of gorgeousness and pink; her thatch very neatly trimmed, showing a demure little triangle just above the money-maker -- just enough to look like a woman, just as I prefer. She was possessed of quite generous labia, which I've always personally enjoyed on a woman, I simply love nibbling upon a woman's thick meaty lips -- which gave me an idea...

"A few seconds later, I had about-faced myself to lie on my back beneath her, and pulling her hips down gently I guided her to settle on my face, earning from her a sound of delight even as she kept on sucking on Mick's cock.

"Callie: eating Jamie's cunt, having her sit on my face even as she crouched in front of Mick to suck on his cock, was divine," Jamie read, pausing shortly to fix me in the eye, to see how I was receiving Brett's description of eating Jamie from the girl herself. I simply loved it; I had collapsed sideways to lie languidly on my side, my front leg draped down onto the floor but my other leg remaining up on the couch, so as to stay as exposed as possible to Jamie as I kept on lightly diddling myself just as Jamie did to herself.

"Don't stop reading," I told her, gently.

"Okay," she grinned, wresting her eyes from the sight of me to return to the story.

"Her delicious, womanly flavour had a certain something mixed in -- and yes, but of course I was gaining a taste of Mick," Brett was forced to admit. "But honestly, I didn't mind at all. The way Jamie reacted to my ministrations suggested she knew exactly what I could taste, because she was starting to fire up again -- her moans and groans began anew and she worked herself into my face, almost prompting my routine as she gently repositioned my efforts to suit what she wanted, deigning to allow me to work my tongue through delicate little figures-of-eight upon and across her clit before pushing her sex back onto my tongue for a good tongue-fucking, forcing me to taste more of her juices mixed in with Mick's seed, treating me to more of their combined flavours, the Taste of the Valentines...

"And it was working for me. It was working for me well. My cock, usually a one-shot-wonder when it came to sexy times, was stirring back to life -- it hadn't even properly gone soft at all, it had just slipped backwards a few degrees in terms of hardness, but the familiar lift and swell of my member as it began to fill again with vitae was as welcome as it was surprising."

"Aww man," I whispered as Jamie paused to revel in the story, to simply let it sink in. "I don't think I really need this shirt at the moment," I added, sitting up shortly to start stripping off again.

"Go Callie!" Jamie smiled as I discarded my shirt and bra. "Woo woo! Shake those birds, girl!"

I waggled my bared boobs at Jamie teasingly, even as she quickly ditched her shirt and bra to match me in full nudity -- and we got back to it, re-stoking our excitement with our fingers lightly working ourselves, we two sisters fully naked in front of each other as the story continued.

"Jamie's own excitement was evident, too. She was loving my treatment, responding encouragingly and not at all shyly as I picked up the pace. She had worked hard on me, our Jamie, she had sucked my cock good and hard and had earned a very rare orally-inspired orgasm out of me, and I was determined to return the favour.

"So I worked her without break or reprieve, steadily increasing both the pace and the strength of my kisses and strokes and tongue-fucks, working to earn from her the sounds that gave lie to what she liked and what she loved. Eventually I found she was happiest with me simply lapping away hard at her clit, which I duly performed at an ever-increasing rate, running my tongue roughly and broadly across her bud again and again and again as she bucked against me, she moaned around Mick's cock in her mouth and she reached down to grab a fistful of my hair, pushing me ever-harder into her sex.

"And as I worked at her harder than ever, I reached up my own hand, running my fingers along her slit around my tongue to gather up some moisture before I found her entrance and I pushed in, I pushed my fingers into her and I was in her -- Callie, I was finger-fucking Jamie even as I ate at her pussy and it brought her quickly to the brink, I extended my fat middle digit far enough within her to feel the tell-tale smoothness on her front wall that was her G-spot and I worked it, I worked it even as I kept on running the rough broad blade of my tongue over and over on her clit.

"And she came. She came for me, Jamie came for me, her back arched and she left off of her husband's cock and she came, she cried out and she came, she called out 'oh! Oh! Oh Brett, yes Brett yes!' -- she called out my name Cal, Jamie was calling my name as I ate her and I fingered her and I made her come, and from my upside-down vantage point from between her legs I watched Jamie tip her head back and rail wordlessly against her orgasm even as Mick looked on down past his refreshed hard-on to fix me with a grin, encouraging and appreciative as I worked his beautiful wife onwards in orgasm."

"Oh Brett," I was forced to say, echoing Jamie's cries in the story for myself. "Fuck but he's good."

"It was the best head I'd had in years," Jamie confessed, not at all bashfully -- we were well past bashfulness, post-orgasm with all of our clothes discarded and our fingers toying at our nethers before each other.

"Certainly sounds like it!" I reckoned. "But the way he tells the tale -- he might have done you out of a job, Jamie. He's a man of many talents," I grinned.

"He's mine," Jamie snapped, jokingly -- though she surely knew my appreciation for Brett was keener now than it ever had been.

I raised my hands in placation. "Okay, okay. Some ladies have two gorgeous men while others have none, but that's okay, that's fine."

"Shall I keep reading?" Jamie asked, waving the story at me.

"Don't you dare stop."

"I was tempted to keep her on the boil forever and a day," Jamie continued the tale, "but I had other ideas. My own hard-on had fully returned, and with a vengeance -- to make Jamie come like that, sandwiched in an oral three-way between Mick and myself, all of us naked and sweaty and horny as fuck, how could I help but twang back to attention?

"So I let our Jamie simmer down, and I brought her gently back to earth, slipping my finger out of her gorgeous grasping depths to tap lightly on her rump -- so as to indicate that I was ready to come up for air. She raised herself slightly on shaking legs, and I withdrew from my prostrate position.

" 'Oh Brett,' she said again, turning to look over her shoulder at me as she gave Mick's cock a rub of placation. 'Fuck but you can eat out a cunt like a champion.'

"I simply beamed to hear it, even as my cock twitched threateningly to hear her engage in such base language. 'I'm at your service, Mrs Valentine,' I replied simply.

"I watched as Jamie's eyes travelled down my naked body, to take in the sight of my arousal. 'You know what to do with that now, don't you?' she asked of me -- cheeky, challenging, beguiling and awesome.

" 'Why yes, I believe I do!' I returned.

"We all grinned at each other, the Valentines and I -- Mick content to sit out of our verbal exchange for now, happily simmering in his arousal as Jamie pulled and stroked at him throughout. Jamie paused to lean up and give him a kiss, a quick but heady reaffirmation of their love, before she leaned back towards me and did the same --we kissed deeply, and I knew that she could taste herself, she tasted of her juices mingled as they were with a hint of Mick's own flavour even as she kissed me.

"And then she broke off the kiss, her mouth fell back upon her husband's cock, and she pointed her pussy at me expectantly."

"Oh yeah," I grinned, starting back up in a more meaningful rhythm upon my sex.

"Home stretch, baby," Jamie agreed, and she did the same.

"It was finally time, Callie," Jamie read on, meeting my eyes with a grin again at the mention of my name. "Jamie had sucked my cock, while Mick fucked her. Now she was sucking Mick's cock, and it was my turn to fuck.

"There was the delicate question of protection: deeply as I would have loved to have taken Jamie bare and natural, there's no escaping the fact that as recent events have proved, I am apparently as fertile as all fucking get-out."

We had to pause and laugh at that.

"I had come prepared -- optimistically perhaps, but there was no way I was going to walk into that room without a rubber in my pocket. Even as I reached up to toy and tease Jamie's cleft, I reached downwards to try to sort through my inside-out jeans and find the pocket where it was stashed.

"But I needn't have bothered: I saw Jamie's hand slip down behind the cushion of the couch, and she came back with a square-shaped packet of her own."

"Oh Jamie!" I hooted again. "Always prepared, eh?"

"I knew what he would think when I pulled out my own condom," Jamie admitted. "That I had been keen for it all along and had made prior preparations with the expectation that I'd fuck him. But I thought: fuck it. Let him know I wanted him, that I'd been wanting him bad. I wanted him to know," she said again, sounding hot and steamy even as she gradually stepped up the pace upon herself, rubbing herself out hard.

"I had the old scuba-suit on in record time," Jamie read onwards, "and with the greatest of relish I took up position behind Jamie, between her legs as she sucked Mick's cock and as he watched on, grinning in encouragement at what we all knew was next.

"I nudged at Jamie's sex," she read, "using the blunt end of my rod to prod and tease her, running it up and down between her lips as I had been doing with my fingers moments before. Jamie made an all-new noise of keen desire, and she backed herself into me, crushing herself up against the immovable might of my excitement, grinding her clit across my knob before trying to line herself up and spear herself onto me.

"As much as I adored her and appreciated all that she -- all that we had done so far, there was no way I would let her take the honours away from me. So I took a good firm grasp of her hips, I lined us up, and I thrust into her, Callie I took my cock and I plunged it deep rough and ready into Jamie's cunt."

We both moaned loudly to hear those words, those rough words from the usually well-spoken and never-crude Brett. "God damn, Jamie," I added, swishing my fingers up and down on my clit mercilessly.

Jamie needed a moment to regather herself, to refocus her eyes and find her spot on the page again even as she refused to let up on herself, matching me for the pace and harshness of our self-ministrations.

"I was in her. We were finally there, we were finally fucking. I withdrew my length -- slowly, deliciously, taking my time to read her every contour with every inch of my cock, until I plunged into her again rough and hard, earning a delectable groan from Jamie as she telegraphed her appreciation for my action.

" 'Yes, mate,' Mick finally spoke up. 'That's the shit, Brett. Do it again.'

"And I did. At Mick's encouragement, I withdrew oh-so-slowly from Jamie's silky depths, her muscles clutching preciously at my rod as I did. And I fucked hard into her again.

" 'Yes!' Mick growled again. 'That's it mate, that's exactly how she likes it. Don't you, babe?'"

" 'Mmm hmm...'" Jamie confirmed, still refusing to leave off of Mick's cock with her mouth.

" 'Go again, mate,' Mick encouraged, knowing I was waiting to hear him say it. And so I did, pulling out even slower, earning a new groan from her as I withdrew too slowly, leaving her yearning a few sweet seconds for a good filling -- and I gave her exactly that, plunging deep back into her, and again into her, and again, and again...

" 'That's it, mate,' Mick approved as he watched me fuck his wife. 'That's it. Do it to her, man. Fucking fuck her Brett. She wants it -- she's been wanting it since we found you on Tinder, wanting it even longer. She wants you to fuck her, Brett. Fuck her good and hard, mate. She loves it, and I love her, and I want her to have it from you. I love you, Jamie.'"

" 'Oh Mick...' Jamie cried, finally leaving off of him with her mouth as I rammed into her now, exactly as instructed. 'Fuck Mick, I love you too, fuck, fuck, fuck...' she went on as I fucked her, I pounded her again and again.

"Oh you guys," I commented, doling out a smart-arse remark while I was still able.

"Shut up, it's beautiful," Jamie remonstrated, knowing all the same that I enjoyed hearing of the love between the Valentines, evident even as another man fucked Jamie hard, right in front of Mick.

"She was unwilling or unable to get her mouth back onto Mick's member," Brett reported, "the sheer frenzy of my pounding perhaps making it unsafe for her to try to get her teeth back around Mick's dangerously large cock. So she settled for wanking him, pulling on him hard and fast, which Mick seemed plenty satisfied with -- his expression began to twist and change again, as it had done before when his orgasm was on its final approach, and it was with a start that I realised I had memorised my best mate's O-face."

We managed a laugh at that, even as my breathing became shallow and my heart rate accelerated, knowing that yet another big orgasm -- both in the story and within my own loins -- was on its way.

"We devolved into a glorious state of animal mindlessness, words failing us as we vocalised our pleasures, yelling and crying out in our pleasure -- Jamie was just about there, she was on the brink but holding, holding off, waiting again or perhaps needing us to come in order to finally achieve her own release. Mick was set to erupt any second, he seemed almost in pain with own threshold seemingly just beyond reach.

"And I was struck by another realisation: they were both waiting for me. As I grasped Jamie's hips tightly and pounded my painfully-hard cock into her incredible silky hot depths, I knew they both needed to see me tip over the edge, they needed to see me get myself there.

"Happily I was not far from it at all. I could feel it building, starting at my toes and forecasting a big one. I cried out, I yelled and I hollered and I very nearly struck an operatic chord as I thrust my way into sweet oblivion -- and I came, I came hard, my cock jetted and spurt and shot harder than I had done in a good long time as I fucked Jamie, I fucked her beautiful hot tight cunt.

"And she came. And he came. And we all came, all three, we tipped our heads back and hollered and we came together, Jamie creamed all over my nethers as she came for me and with me, and Mick shot his hot white load over Jamie's face, she let him pump a few spurts over her cheeks and down her chin before she leaned up to take a few long ropey shots across her beautiful bare tits, she continued to cry out her own orgasm as she did so until she could trust herself enough to take Mick back into her mouth and she sucked him off, and he bucked and gasped and sighed anew in his over-sensitive state as she sucked and drew on his abused member and drank the last of his seed, even as my cock twitched and spurted and fired its last deep within her, and we came down and we settled; I made to withdraw from her but she stopped me, Jamie reached back with both hands and grabbed my butt and held me in place within her, and I realised she wanted me to stay for as long as humanly possible, she loved having my cock in her cunt and she refused to let it go until the bitter end -- so I stayed, I wilted and deflated and finally popped out of her, and she groaned out her final satisfaction as I did so."

And of course, back in my living room Jamie and I had come again -- I had remained in my emperor-eating-grapes side-lying pose as I finger-fucked myself mercilessly, all the better for Jamie to see me squirt again as I brinked, and Jamie came too, with her legs spread wide on the couch she worked herself into her own second orgasm and she came, even as she kept reading out the entirety of that beautiful paragraph from Brett's story -- she shouted it out amidst her own gasps and cries, refusing to leave off from his story even to allow herself the luxury of properly hollering out her bliss.

"Oh Jamie," I panted when I was eventually able to do so. "Oh fuck. Jamie, thank you so much."

Jamie needed an extra moment to respond. "Thanks? For what?"

"For what? For all of this," I admonished her. "For reading the story. For letting me in on your secret arrangement with Mick and your trysts with Brett. For fucking Brett in your laundry and giving me the most incredible sight of my life when I busted you. For taking your clothes off and coming with me, here and now," I added.

Jamie beamed, beautiful in her second-post-orgasm afterglow. "Thank you too," she returned. "Thank you for not being weirded out by any of it. Thank you for being such a sex-starved perve, and letting us relive our adventures with you. Thank you for pestering Brett to write this, too," she threw in. "I would never have asked him to tell the tale from his perspective, I'm too bashful."

"Too bashful?" I repeated. "Says Jamie Valentine the Sex Goddess, master of two men, who in our story has only just come out of the best spit-roasting sessions to have ever occurred on God's green earth?"

Jamie laughed at that. "I reckon we'd better finish the tale, eh?"

"We all collapsed back onto the couch, sitting close together, Jamie sandwiched in the middle. She scooped up and consumed the tendrils of jizz that Mick had deposited upon her face but she left the few dollops that had fallen upon her chest and breasts, presenting a truly beautiful sight. She held us now by the hands as we all recovered from our exertions and exhaustion; we sat in the couch that faces the glass doors leading out to their patio, and with the pitch of dark outside we were able to take in the sight of ourselves reflected in the glass, reclining languidly and easily in our nudity.

"I drank in the sight of Jamie," Jamie read onwards, affecting yet another blush at the mention of her name. "Damn but she is beautiful, Callie. I did my very best to tattoo Jamie's naked form into my cornea, blazing the sight of her like that into my memory -- sitting just so, pleasured and naked and content, the very picture of blissful beauty. How happy I was to have stumbled upon their Tinder profile -- how very humbling, how awesome it was that we had come to this point, me and my dopey self together with such an awesome couple in Mick and Jamie Valentine. Words fail me, Callie, other than to say: I felt blessed, to have earned their trust and respect, and to have been brought into their love lives was the very greatest of honours."

1...456789