All Comments on 'Fun Times at Halloween Ch. 02'

by dysfunctionaldreams

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very fun

If only they really could get hard and fuck like that 3 times a night! Fun, fun story. Id love to hear about our girl dieting and starving herself to look good in a little bikini. Maybe getting sad because her ugly oversized clit ruined her look.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
What a slut.

Another excellent story! I promised myself I was only going to read one story tonight, but I'm hooked. I really like the way she doesn't mind doing odd jobs on the side, like the bathroom work. Very hot stories, they keep my clitty hard.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 14 years ago
Great story

Sounds like we have the beginnings of a new life for ??? her. I don't remember you ever saying what her name was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful story

It really turns me on to read about a guy dressing up in sexy clothes and being treated like a woman, especially when the man doing the fucking knows it's a guy he's fucking. When you describe the slow dancing, the hugging and kissing, it reminds me of my ultimate fantasy - which is to go out in public as a woman and be treated by my man as a woman should be treated, with tenderness and love. I want to be treated like a real woman and forget for at least the rest of the night that I have my own cock. I want to suck other cocks and have my man fuck me like he would fuck his girlfriend. I really love it when the guy kisses me so tenderly and passionately while he is pounding my man-cunt and cumming inside me.

Please continue writing your great stories - they are the best !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect twist in the story

This is one of my favorite stories on the site. Love he story so far. Would love to see it go further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky

How lucky are you, better yet how lucky the guys are to both have you. I wish I was there.

lovesilklovesilkover 12 years ago
nice

loved this story one of my fanticies is to get dressed and go out would love to pick up a guy and suck him and then let him fuck me in my manpussy mmmmmmmmm

Katie_the_trannyKatie_the_trannyabout 12 years ago
God that is a hot story

I dream of things like that but I don't know how I will make it happen though

ChrisissyChrisissyover 9 years ago
Love it!

Love the story line! Would love to have had this type of fun in college!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

liked the story a lot. a good friend, I would think so. not having any background on the people leads to some serious questions. the first one being, should they get checked for STD? the second, being, when do you sit back and re-evaluate the situation, with Kathy. what are his feelings about her, and her feelings about him. how much further are they wanting to take this, and to what end? great story, could make a good porn, or full length movie.

Riki1942Riki1942over 8 years ago
I Love The Whole Scene!

I love stories on this subject! I'm gay, a Transvestite and I love sucking cock and getting fucked! I have a special friend who is the only one that I let fuck me bareback and know well that thrill of knowing I have my partners load deep in my ass when he cums. I think it would be a real turn on to have a girl like that watching me getting fucked.

Riki

robin48robin48almost 3 years ago

nice story...believable

ThegentlesoldierThegentlesoldier8 months ago

Very sexy story. I loved it, both parts. So much cum, I bet next time there will be more men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous