Fun Trip To Six Flags by Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished shopping in a fog and headed to check out and then I noticed the same boy was now bagging my groceries. When he asked if he could take my groceries to the car for me I said 'Sure'. I was busy reliving my pussy flash to him in my head as we walked to my car. As he loaded my groceries he kept looking at me then I noticed why, for some reason I was playing with one of my nipples. I stopped once I noticed what I was doing and mumbled an apology. He said it was all fine with him and that I didn't need to stop. I flashed him a smiled then asked if he would like to see them. He just smiled and nodded his head.

I reached behind my head and untied the string holding up the top and pulled it down to my waist right in the middle of the parking lot, baring my tits for someone other than my husband for the first time and then for good measure I lifted my skirt up and showed him my pussy again. I told him bye and walked around and climbed into the car with my skirt still up and my tits out. I drove back to our apartment just like that. I fingered myself to orgasm twice before I got to the apartment. I didn't straighten my clothing until I shut the engine down in the parking lot.

I didn't tell Adam about my exhibition episode. He'll find out when he reads this, I hope he doesn't get mad at me. This was the first and only time I had even done anything like that. The scary part is how much I enjoyed it.

We drove to Atlanta to stay with my family a couple weeks before we headed to south Florida where Adam had a job lined up for him. The Military would store and ship our stuff to us when we were ready so we just had our clothes with us. I wore a halter top and shorts the first day and I noticed how much those truckers could see of me as we passed them. I don't know how many times I put my feet up on the dash and rubbed my legs and crotch as we passed them. The next day I wore my shortest halter dress and tiny white panties. I was planning on showing those truckers my tiny panties that day. After about fifteen or twenty truckers had seen me, one of them blew their horn. Adam looked over at me and said, "Looks like you're having fun flashing your panties to those truckers aren't you baby?"

I told him that I was, and then he surprised me when he said, "Then why don't drop your top and show them those pretty tits of yours just like you did on the beach that day? I know you had fun doing that." I asked him if he was really serious and would he get mad at me if I did do it. He said that if I was willing to try it, he promised he wouldn't get mad at me. I didn't give it second thought as I untied my top and let it fall to my waist. I was now riding down the interstate topless with Adam smiling ear to ear next me.

I rode along topless like that for a couple hours enjoying all the double takes, smiles and horn blowing from the truckers. We decided to stop for gas, food, and restroom break so I regrettably retied my top. Adam said he was tired of driving and asked me to drive a while. We no more had got up to speed when he reached over and untied my top and uncovered my tits saying I looked better dressed that way. It was cool driving topless; I had more than a few shocked looks my way. I had to pull into a rest area a couple hours later to pee and stretch.

Adam said he would drive again but that he would like to see me sitting beside him in nothing but my panties. I was so enjoying myself and my public exposure that day so far, I was pulling my dress off in the parking lot before just before I climbed into the car. It is hard to explain how I felt riding around naked except for my tiny thing panties. I was tempted to take off my panties too but something deep inside held me back from doing that. I stayed that way until we reached our motel and got myself dressed.

The next day I wore a red tank-top and white short-shorts, we figured we should reach Atlanta a little after noon and I wanted to be reasonably dressed for my parents. Adam said I looked fine in them but that if I wanted to take them off at any time while he was driving it would be fine with him. As soon as we pulled out of the 'Waffle House' next to the motel, the top came off. We stopped in a rest area near Birmingham and as we pulled out the top came off again. I was really enjoying this riding around topless deal. Adam then told me to go ahead and take my shorts off too. I told him I had no panties on. He smiled and said that was even better, I could ride around completely naked then.

I was shocked and happy he suggested it. I started pulling them down and stopped and asked him if he was sure. He nodded his head and said 'Yes' so I took them the rest of the way off. The sun just so happen to be coming in the window at that time and I felt its warmth on my pussy area. I pushed the seat back and enjoyed my total nudity for a bit. Adam said it looked like we were coming up on a convoy or something. I looked up and as far as I could see there was nothing but trucks in the right lane, miles of them! I laid back and put my feet on the dash and spread them a bit and looked at Adam and smiled at him as I said, "Let the show begin!" Almost every one of those trucks tooted their horns as we pasted them. It was a blast, and then I started getting very horny and started to finger fuck myself as we drove by those trucks. After I came I looked at Adam and told him he needed to find a place to fuck me.

The next exit looked like a barely used one so he pulled off and pulled back under the interstate bridge and pull over. He opened the passenger door leaving it open as put me across the hood after put a towel between me and the hot hood and he went all the way inside me on the first thrust I was so wet. It didn't take either one of us to cum. I knelt down and cleaned him up with my tongue before I put the towel on my seat and we were off again. Satisfied and still naked, I feel asleep as Adam headed eastbound on I-20.

We found my parents place around 3pm and I was fully dressed and looked none the better for wear. Adam and I excused ourselves around 9pm and headed to bed saying we were tired after such a long drive. We finally fell asleep exhausted around midnight.

For the next couple weeks nothing much happened. I behaved myself more or less, I still didn't wear a bra while we were there and I notice my mother didn't wear one everyday either, but I did wear my more conservative tops around the house. Then one Friday night my parents suggested that Adam and I go have fun filled day at 'Six Flags over Georgia'. We looked at each other and told them that sounded like a good idea then we got on the internet and found out what time they opened and how much the tickets were. We went to bed and Adam suggested I dress a little naughty tomorrow, he said I should wear my very short jean skirt and a small halter top. I told him I liked the idea but I really needed to wear something other than just underwear under the skirt since the skirt was so short that every time I sat my crotch would be uncovered and in view. He said in that case, I should wear my old black bikini bottoms under it. I told him that would work and that now we have a plan.

My mom raised her eyebrows when she seen me in my little jean skirt and yellow halter-top when we came down for breakfast and I showed her my bikini I had on underneath. I was aware my top was a little thin but that had never stopped me from wearing it in public before and as I looked in the mirror I could see my nipples through it and I decided it would be best to put the bikini-top on before going down for breakfast. But once we were in the car and on the way there, it came off. I knew we were going to have a fun day when I seen all the roller-coasters from down the road.

On the very first ride we got on, I noticed two boys looking up my skirt. The first thing I thought was I wish I had brought along a pair of black underwear to change into when we left the house. Oh well, let them look, at least they 'think' they are seeing my panties. One thing that did surprise me was that Adam had noticed the boys looking too and whispered in my ear if I wished I had worn panties instead. I guess he knows me better than I thought he did, so I whispered back "Maybe".

Just before noon we took a break and had something to eat. Adam had worn some beige cargo shorts that had a lot of pockets on them. He had planned ahead and had put his wallet and our extra cash in zip-lock baggies to keep them dry on the water rides. I had just finished my meal when he reached into one of the pockets and told me I should put these on and bring him back my bikini bottoms. I looked in my hands and my darling husband had given me my black thong panties. I remember smiling at him and saying, 'OK, if you really want me to." I think it would have surprised him if he only knew how much I wanted to.

I was enjoying letting everybody see the crotch of my panties as I sat now. I didn't even try to hide my panty covered crotch from view. I actually wanted to show it off. I know Adam was enjoying it too because he kept squeezing and rubbing my ass. A couple times he reached under the back of my skirt and rubbed my bare ass. The second time I felt his hands go under my skirt we were in one of the waiting lines, I just turned and faced him and gave him a big kiss and then I felt him lift the back of my skirt and then both his hands grabbed a bare ass cheek. He had never grabbed me like that before in public, I loved it!

My skirt and butt got wet on that ride so we decided to sit and rest a bit and have some cold sodas to drink, when Adam reached in his pockets again and said, "Those panties are wet, why don't you take them off and go put these on and bring those back to me. I took them and stood up telling him his wish was my command before I even looked at what he gave me. They were my tiny light blue g-string panties. I remember smiling to myself as I thought of how see-thru they were going to be when they got wet. Now my pussy started tingling knowing it would finally be noticed by strangers' eyes. When I returned, I kissed him as I gave him my wet, black panties and then I took his hand and led him towards the rapids ride saying, "Let the fun begin!"

Adam let me get on the big round tube first and I immediately noticed three young men sitting together and turned so I could sit almost directly across from them. I looked right at them from behind the mirrored shades I was wearing and as I sat and lifted my skirt a little and I seen all three look up my little skirt at my tiny panties. I casually left my legs apart letting them get a good look at my thin panties. The first time Adam and I rode this ride this morning, we just got a little splashed but this time Adam and I went directly under the waterfall and got totally soaked! I looked down and my tits could be easily seen though my now almost transparent top and it looked like my panties were gone! There was just a light blue hue over my shaved bare pussy and my slit could be easily seen. Adam looked at me smiling saying I looked like a young mans' wet dream. I looked over at my three admirers, smiled at them and said, "It looks like I got more than a little bit wet. I sure hope you all don't mine what you're seeing but what you may not believe is that I'm having a lot of fun showing it too!"

We got off the ride along with my admirers. They asked where we were headed next and Adam told them the roller-coaster next door. They said they were too and asked if we minded if they went along with us. I told them 'No' that I would enjoy their company. Truth is, I was enjoying their stares. I was pretty well worked up as it was and I was glad they wanted to stay with me, I mean us. There was a short line but Adam still had time to lift the back of my skirt once and let my three young men see my bare ass as he rubbed it. Adam asked me if I was going to lift my skirt again before I sat down. Boy! This guy was seeing everything to day. I kissed him on the cheek and told him, "Maybe. It all depends if it is a girl or a guy checking to see if the lap-bars are latched." Once we in front of the line I leaned towards Adam and whispered, "It's a guy!"

As soon as I bent to sit, I lifted my skirt enough to sit on my bare ass causing skirt to be more around my waist than my hips, thus leaving my panties completely uncovered for anyone's viewing. I immediately felt Adam's hand rubbing my crotch. I almost came right there. He only got four or five strokes in before the guy checking the lap-bars came our way. Luckily we were in the last row, our new friends had to catch the next train and when he got here he stop and froze staring right at my still wet panties. The train lurched forward and as soon as we started to climb upwards, Adam reached over and pulled my panties to one-side and put one of his wonderful fingers inside my pussy. I soon came and I came hard, screaming as I came but my screaming was hidden among the other screaming girl on the ride. I felt Adam withdraw his finger and I opened my eyes and seen we were pulling back into the station. When the bars unlocked, the cute guy was there ready to help me out. He was looking at my panties again as I stood up and pulled my skirt down and it was then that I thought, 'Were my panties back over my pussy or did that guy just get a bare pussy shot.' Either way I didn't care.

As soon as we got away from the ride I needed to go pee and more. Once I finished and dried my pussy off, I reached for my wet panties then stopped and thought, 'Since they are wet, maybe it would be more exciting just to go without them the rest of the day plus it would be fun to see the look on Adam's face when I give them to him and he realizes I'm not wearing any panties under my tiny jean skirt. That's what I did, his mouth dropped open and eyes got big when he realized what I had given him and how I was now dressed. I took his hand in mine and said, "Let's go ride that roller-coaster ride again and maybe you'll have enough time to get me off again." Once we got in line it was soon obvious to me my male lap-bar guy was still there and this time he would be getting a look at my bare pussy this time. My pussy was already tingling and then Adam said, "It looks like my naughty little wife is going to have her bare pussy looked at by another man and I don't think she is going to mine in the least!" The guy stopped in his tracks when he noticed my lack of panties this time. I just smiled at him and gave a little wave. Adam had his fingers in my pussy before we had completely exited the loading platform. I was so excited from just showing a stranger my pussy; I came well before we finished the ride.

We had to walk all the way to the other side of the park to get to another roller-coaster I wanted to ride and show-off on and as soon as we started our walk, my three admirers appeared and asked where we were headed to now. I quickly told them and asked if they wanted to go along. Of course I knew they would. I was getting more excited with every step, I could still feel my juices running down my legs from my last orgasm and knowing what I was soon going to be doing and the way I was presently dressed around 4 hunky men and only one knew I was pantiless, I was on an euphoric high . I knew my pussy and crotch were cover by only one to two inches of skirt and whoever checked to lock-bars on those cars would soon be seeing my bare pussy. I was so hoping it was a guy again.

When we got to the line for the coaster, I noticed the station was on a raised platform. That meant that there would be steps to climb and anyone behind be would have the opportunity to look up my skirt and see my bare ass and pussy. My pussy started tingling again when I my new friends were going to be seeing my pussy real soon and this excited me. I actually now wanted to give them every opportunity to get a good look at my pussy. I just hoped they would be discrete about it and that Adam would be cool and understand my need to do this.

The line stopped once and Adam and I just happened to be on the top step and out friends where on the next three stops below us. I turned my back to face Adam and without any hint from me; he reached up and grabbed both my tits. My right hand seemed to have a mind of its' own went right under my skirt to my pussy. This lasted only two or three seconds but it was enough time for the boys to notice I no longer had my underwear on. Well there were only a few steps to climb but a few ramps that ziz-zag upwards back and forth. I'm sure a few people back in line were able to see up my skirt through the railings since I didn't try to prevent them from seeing anything.

Once we made to the front of the line, I noticed it was definitely a guy checking the bars but the cars were four seats wide. That meant I would be sitting between two guys. I was actually a bit upset at that because it meant I probably wouldn't get my pussy fingered. My three friends decided which two would be seated in the row with me and Adam. So to the one riding along I took his hand and slipped it under my top and let him have a quick touch of my tit, he was happy with that. I don't know why I did that. No one but Adam has ever touched me. I guess my pussy was taking control of all my self-control. I glance over at Adam after removing his hand and he had a big smiled on his face where I expected to see a look of anger on his face. I was relieved and surprised at his reaction.

We climbed in the car with Adam on the outside and me next to him and the cuties of our friends next to me. I lifted my skirt and sat on my bare ass with just a little bit my pussy was in view. This time however, we were in the front row! When the train moved out, the floor fell away and left my feet dangling. Suddenly I felt Adam's hand on my right leg sliding up to my crotch and then a finger searching for my pussy. I sure wasn't expecting him to still be willing to finger me with another guy right next to me but I also sure wasn't going to stop him; I was just too horny to care anymore.

After a few seconds of wonderful fingering, I felt another hand sliding up and down my other leg. Oh God, this feels great! It wasn't long before I came again. My friends' hand had just made its way to my crotch and I came hard, slamming my legs together trapping both hands on my pussy and screaming as I came. As I relaxed, I spread my legs a bit and both hands withdrew, and the wind blowing against my wet pussy felt good and it had also blown my skirt way up, I just left it there. When we entered the station, there were three guys standing there waiting for the train to stop. I guess the first guy told his two buddies about the slut flashing her pussy and they wanted to see for themselves. I calmly as possible I sat there with my skirt still up, smiling at them until they unlocked the lap-bar. Still smiling at them, I reached down and rubbed my pussy as I stood up. I looked at the looks of shock and astonishment on their faces, savoring every second of it. Maybe I was becoming a little bit of an exhibitionist slut and that was alright with me.

Adam told me to say good-bye to our friends as it was time to go. I gave them all hugs and noticed all three we sporting hard-ons which made me hug them a little harder. After they left, I told Adam about their hard-on and he said, "What else could you expect? They seem to be healthy young men and I bet every one of them would love to fuck you right about now but you are going to have to wait until I get you home." But in my mind I was already thinking where we could hide a few minutes so I could fuck him.

Just before we got to the exit, I saw a woman pushing an older man in a wheelchair out a door. It was a handicap family restroom. I grabbed Adam's hand and pulled him inside and locked the door. I pulled up my skirt and bent over the sink and told him he had better fuck me hard and now or I was going to scream bloody hell and tell everybody he had forced me in here. I got the fucking I needed and I felt a lot better. We quickly left the park and I felt Adam's cum slowly running down the insides of my legs as we slowly walked to the car holding hands. I asked him if he was upset with me in any way by the way I acted like a slut today. He stopped grabbed hold of both shoulders and looked at me as he said, "Hell no! I loved the way you misbehaved today. It may have been a bit slutty but that doesn't make you a slut. To me you were just my wife being a bit naughty by showing off your body which I loved and hope you do it for me more often." It was a great day!