All Comments on 'Fun with Cindy Ch. 02'

by coyote3k

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 11 years ago
impessed

i love your training of Cindy, i'm guessing she is a pain slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I don't know quite how to spell the sound of retching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wtf is this?

why in the world would you say you love someone and treat her like that? that was awful. i would like a story that let's a man like that get treated just like he treated her but with his balls and let him see how it feels. that is not, fun this story is disturbing.

for this story if she is a pain slut then maybe mention that she is because if she is not then this story is just plain wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What is the story's intent?

The story is unbalanced and had no proper set up. IS she a masochist? Does she crave/need this kind of treatment? The fact she is still there and hasn't called the cops does not make it so. It is clear he is a sadist. Is that his only reason for being there-because he can do all this to her? Is there any care for/about her? Is there any element of fulfilling her needs or is it all about him? In the answers to these questions is the answer to the BDSM vs abuse question. While you have certainly given the story intensity, and it will be arousing to sadists and masochists, the broader BDSM world and less kinky readers will be lost or repelled without those answers. As it stands it smells rather strongly of simple torture porn. If that is your intent, well done. If you wanted an intense S/M story, you are missing some important elements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bdsm?

This story of a sick FUCK should be in the non consent section. She is never given a safe word or sign. The fact alone that he tightened the screws on her nipples "as tight as he could" could cause permanent damage. It's pure torture and nothing safe, sane, or consentual about it. Disgusting. Turned my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pain slut comments

For you guys who missed it..... Look in next to last paragraph..."My Cindy is not a pain slut". This twisted poor excuse for a Master just gets off on torture. He also mentions a previous kidnapping. I suspect maybe Cindy was kidnapped too??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sigh

This story is not meant to have a basis or a backstory that is evident. use your imagination. Unless the author creates a specific One. It's a fantasy of an owned slave and a slave owner. A humiliation slut and a sadist. A pain slut would love reading this as well. Shame on all of you for making such ignorant comments. Keep it up captain! If you do happen to get a bit too dark, yes, perhaps recatagorize. In the meantime, Master and i are enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is so hot

You people who complain about a non consent story are ridiculous. Its simple dont read them, obviously you read them and deep down enjoy them but to make you feel better try to put the author to shame. You guys are the ones who should be ashamed. To the author. .. very hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh please

For all of you who complained about this: 1. It is just a story, not real life, 2. If you didn't like what you were reading, then don't read it!

Queen_of_TeaseQueen_of_Teasealmost 11 years ago
Me gusta

Is it bad that I love this master?

I love the little comments that he makes, like "I know, I spoil her." It made me chuckle.

Anyway, loved the story! Now I'm gonna read the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'd love to hear about those needles you mentioned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
His little torture toy

Why does it erotically arouse so many of us to hurt another person, especially an attractive woman? Why is a painful question. Best to simply enjoy sadism for what it is. I know exactly who I want to read this story to...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoyote3k@coyote3k
I've been reading bdsm for a long time. I have some ideas of my own and have started writing them. I love to get feedback, feel free to email me at coyote3k at yahoo.com Literitica won't post some of my new stuff, I understand that. You can read it at thefetlibrary. com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES