All Comments on 'Fun with Friend'

by JanieJames

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zfalconzzfalconzover 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing this is fan and well done. Any thought of writing more about them?

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
pretty good

the only thing is I wish it was a little longer, but it is a good short story

plumberdonplumberdonover 6 years ago
Nice

Very good but short. You need to build on this. Thanks

JanieJamesJanieJamesover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments, hope to publish part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So real

Love your story, it feels so genuine. Did it really happen?

MattcpaMattcpaalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Good story, thanks for sharing it.

By any chance, are you the same Jamie James that had a story included in Rose Gateway's "Dirty 30, Vol 2" anthology? If so, I really liked that one. I hope you write more, either commercially or here in Literotica.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouabout 4 years ago
great story

I feel that way sometimes i do miss my husband when he goes on a trip, i have wonderful girlfriends too and enjoy having fun with them. I love kissing my girlfriends and it's true that women are softer then men unless she doesn't shave at all.We have some wild sleepovers together we phave been caught by my hubby before i thought our marriage was over but all he wanted to see is me and my girlfriends together. He keeps me and my girlfriends shaved so that noone has to feel prickly all over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it and would like you to please write more stories

SouthernBeau61SouthernBeau61over 2 years ago

Another great story with potential for another installment. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super, and I only wish that more women would let themselves go and try it with another woman, as the old saying goes, "Don't knock it unless you've

tried it." I really believe more women who are bi-sexual are happier by far than not, and this applies to both single and married women.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the story, short & hot and I'd recommend doing "it" too, I did. I had a younger (late 20s) friend & co-worker stay with me (late 30's) and my kids while my husband was traveling for a couple of weeks, they loved her. We'd been having a glass of wine and watching TV in my bedroom. While she went to check to see if everyone was asleep, I started a nice hot shower, she returned and asked if she could join me. OMG, did my heart started pumping, I opened the door a bit to see her beautiful naked body. She was a wonderful lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous