All Comments on 'Fun with Magazines'

by whistful

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmm

would love us to be in stockings and sexy lingerie playing with each other and coming over sexy photos. May be you could pee over me whilst I lick you cum off the photos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot fun with porno nylons high heels suckling fucking

My roommate often showed porno films and he is into more cross dressing. One time when he was not home I got very hot. Curiosity got the best of me. I have fetishes for silky things.

I switched clothes into stockings lingerie ....stroking my penis he could see me dressed in the nylons. The door was open. He was wearing nylons under his clothes. Oh. You like my nylons too......he was having some fun. Might I join you....he put on some lip gloss.wig make up .sitting on the bed.....he gave me strokes on my nylons. I am not going to let you fuck me.....I resisted strenuously. But the feel of the sensuous nylons have me trapped. He is stronger than me and suck my cock. I can't help but feel good. Mmmm Mmmm. Nice. Rubbing my pretty nylons he says enjoy it bitch. Mommy we can not. This is incest. I was drugged. I was out of it. I thought he was my mom. He had me in his incestuousness. Fuck mommy now. The drugs had me hypnotized. She turned over to reveal the smooth fuck hole of my mom. I fucked what I thought was mommy's pussy in my lingerie. From then on she became my incestuous mommy's pussy for me to fuck .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous