All Comments on 'Fun with Mother Ch. 01'

by akilfinch

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very unusual

I can't explain why but I want to see where this story goes. don't get me wrong the writing is good but the subject matter is disturbing. But there is a rawness to it that I really like. Great start

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 9 years ago
Not Disturbing, Yet!

I enjoyed this immensely; you have set the mothers character out very well already and the conflicts inside the son were excellently described. I would have liked a little more of the fathers sensibilities about why he took her in and how he actually fell in love with her innocence, so creating the need to care for and protect her which is what I trust the son will now do. I hope you don't take it down a path of debauchery where he allows his mother to sleep with others to fulfil her needs and just keep to adventures between the two of them. I await chapter two eagerly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erotic and Entertaining

I love the story so far, it has a nice build up. I can't wait to see where it will lead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No,No

I have no scruples about incest. Period. Just as long as it is two adults who are of age and the sex is freely given by both. This just seems akin to rape. I have a mentally challenged daughter and though I know she would probably enjoy sex, she would have no idea what she was doing. She has to be told to shower and brush her teeth. When to quit eating and when to be quiet. I'd have no troubles with her having a sex life if I thought she had a concept of sex. Even with me. So, no, I do not find this at all erotic. Sleeping with a woman who craps on the kitchen floor and wets herself, or puts drugs in my food is a definite turn-off. And really twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Challenging mom

Gross!! If "scat" is your thing, but jesus its just too much reality of a nursing home to even be erotic. Normal bodily functions yes, but they are hardly a turn on, let alone the mom was mentally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more please

DVB43DVB43almost 6 years ago
Stupid story don't waste your time

Sick demented no-no

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Incomplete shit story, 5 years later still incomplete shit

Incomplete please delete.

Mislabeled as well, no incest or sex or anything. Just incomplete rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If this weren’t porn....

If this weren’t porn, it could be a short story in a respectable magazine. You are an excellent writer!

Please give is two or five more chapters about what this retard mommy demands of her young son, and make ‘em as filthy as possible. More Nasal porn would be highly appreciated.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 3 years ago

This is a prime example of why I want the ability to block/hide certain tags permanently from view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this is for all the selfish people who have condemned the father and now the son who lovingly taken on this burden of love. I was the main caretaker for my wife of 26 years until the visiting Nurses and other groups came and took over to give me respite. This is the part in your marriage vows that people get up and run totheNuseing home and sign away the person's House, insurance Policies, life insurances. Then forget about the parent , Aunts, Uncles, and Grand Parents. Even brothers and sisters. The really gross part to this story is not the voiding on the floor. is not remembering anything, not the smell! I am 65 years young, because of life long illness, my body is failing. I have remembering issues, my loving son helps me in almost everything I still am able to do. I am no longer using my fingers for buttoning my shirts zipping pants/jackets. I loose my balance stumble and fall. it's hard to walk even tho I use a cane to help when I walk. getting up from a soft chair or sofa is a challenge. I can see the worry and concern in his eyes and it pains me knowing from when both my Parents stayed home and died at the house. that was their only request. They built the homestead shortly after the 2nd World War ended and wanted to die there. The things this young man is going thru will not get better , most likely will get worse, spitting in his face to calling him a name. I was told when some people are close to Death , they become verbally violent saying hateful untrue things. combative and for no reason attach the loved ones and family member trying to give care. like in my case, I had found a 22 pistol and slide it across my wife's desk ( unloaded ), Then 2 days later, the sheriff's department came and removed me Charging me with a deadly weapons charge. With that charge on the 2nd chargeable item is that she was afraid of me and because I was the full-time caregiver and prepared the family's meals I was attempting to poison her. The entire group of kids friends me, and the wife has been eating my cooking for years. all of asudden the claim of attempting to poison her was over the top. Everyone ate out of the same cook pot. it was a family meal. long story short, these things can really happen. this is the tragedy, things like this really happen to families. Yesterday is Gone. Today make the best of it, say the things you want to say to your loved ones, for tomorrow is never Promised and maybe too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very powerful, not erotic but very touching. I cared for my mother when she was dying and I can sympathize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story over six years old and is a Chapter 01 and done. NOT EROTIC at all. I think the dude was on the wrong website. LMFAO

gem4tnagem4tnaalmost 2 years ago

Needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is the funniest thing ever written, nobody can ever top this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous