Fun with Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers

I have to see what father saw? What does that mean, really? I look at my mother, frightened and jumpy, and try to imagine my father, young and on the way home from a hard day at the factory. I try to see her, lost, wandering by the side of the road, big blue eyes shining with fear of the unknown. Looking at her through my father's eyes something clicks in my head, and I begin to love her more. I watch myself get up and cross to her, wrap my arms around her head and embrace her like daddy would. She responds to the embrace and is comforted; sobbing and making low sounds into the shirt I slept in last night. She knows, I think to myself, somewhere in the tangled mess that she serves as her mind she knows father has gone from this world. As I stroke her fever-warm head I murmur "No worries, it'll be ok..." over and over again as the sheriff's men watch with watery eyes.

I love my mother, I found her and I'm going to take her home - just like father did.

akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers
12