Fun with Photos Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had been just a few months ago and they had been trying to reignite their sex life after the baby. Meagan was not happy with her body in those pictures, but had to admit it was pretty hot seeing herself using the big toy. She also remembered how hot the sex had been.

"Man I never thought I'd ever get that whole thing in me!" Meagan said breathlessly, still riding Todd's very real prick. "I knew you could do it, I was just afraid I would be too small for you after that!" Todd told her with a kiss on the neck. "No way baby, I love the way you fill me. That toy is a fun challenge once in awhile, but I won't be turning into a size queen anytime soon."

With Todd's encouragement, and a lot of lube and patience she managed to get the whole thing in, and it had been exciting to try. Todd had been so turned on he had fucked her mouth while she fucked herself with the huge cock.

And that, of course was the next picture. Todd held the camera high above his head and the photo showed her sucking his cock while she worked all of the 12 inch toy into her body with both hands. All that remained were the huge fake balls and the suction cup at the bottom.

Her long hair was a sexy mess, covering half her face. Todd had one hand at the back of her head as he fucked her mouth. Her nipples were clearly hard with excitement. Her long legs spread wide.

"Look how sexy you are in this one babe! I'm telling you, you are going to be a huge hit when these pics are posted." Todd said lustily. "So many guys are going to offer to replace that toy with their cocks!"

Meagan groaned and humped harder on Todd's cock as she remembered how excited he'd gotten as she fucked herself with the big cock. "Hmm baby, you like a big hard cock filling your pussy while you suck me, don't you?" he had asked her. She could only moan around his swollen cock in reply. But she had imagined that it was real, that some faceless man was fucking her as she sucked off her husband. She came very hard that night. And so did Todd, shooting his load into her mouth as she struggled to swallow it all. Some had even dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. And when Todd finally withdrew she used her fingers to scoop it up and then licked them clean.

Todd thought about how he'd talked dirty to her in the low sexy voice she loved so much, about how hot she was the whole time she worked that big fake cock into herself. And how many men wished they could see this, and jackoff as they watched, until she started cumming on the huge fake cock.

Todd kept right on pumping his meat into her mouth as she moaned around it until he too got off. He ejaculated just as she was cumming and filled her mouth with hot jizz!

The memories of the hot sex, and knowing that they were about to share them with the world pushed Meagan to grind herself harder on her husband as he pinched her nipple hard and clicked to the next frame at the same time.

The next picture, was the last one, and showed her pussy in a close-up after she pulled the dong out. Her lips were gaping and swollen. Meagan thought it was a pretty lewd shot, gross actually, but Todd had loved it, so she didn't ask him to remove it.

"So what do you think babe, are you ready to share your sexiness with the world?" Todd asked.

Meagan continued to absently roll her hips, and rub her clit, and fondle Todd's balls as she rode him. Her pace had slowed down again as she thought about it. "Mmm, I, don't know..." Now that the moment of truth had come, she was unsure. She was afraid of being seen in some of the pictures because they made her look fat. She was apprehensive about being recognized. She knew that once something was on the internet, it was there forever. She took another swig of wine for courage.

"Second thoughts?" Todd asked. "I thought you were looking forward to making all those guys horny! I know you were looking forward to getting tributes." He told her as he massaged one tit and brought the other hand down to help her with her clit.

Meagan thought of yngbull219 and his long dick. She kept up her work on her clit as she rode her husband and remembered how hot she'd been, thinking about guys looking at her, fantasizing about her, showing her how big and hard they got looking at her. She thought about BWC, the guy she saw stroking a huge lubed cock the first time she looked at this site. She thought he was about the same size as her big toy. She imagined him stroking that monster cock as he looked at her. "Okay." She whispered and took another swig off her wine bottle.

Meagan watched as Todd loaded the file and then had to enter a title and description. He typed "First Post" into the title box. "May as well keep it simple the first time." He told her. "What makes you think there will be a second post?" She asked playfully. "Just a hunch." He told her as he started typing in the description box.

Meagan watched as Todd typed; "This is just a sample of the thousands of pictures we have. The wife says we may post more if she gets a lot of hot comments and tributes!"

"Oh, your sneaky." She whispered. Rolling her hips harder. "Yes I am!" Todd said proudly. "And I'm also sure you are going to want to post again after you see how many guys you make horny. Is there anything else you want me to add?"

Meagan thought for a second and reached out to the keyboard and typed; "She wants to see what you do with your cock when you look at her!!" Satisfied, she hit her bottle again.

Todd kissed her neck and earlobe and told her "That's the spirit baby! You're going to see some cock, I promise."

She went back to playing with her pussy as he took the mouse. He hovered over the submit button. "Are you sure babe?"

She rocked harder on his cock and said in a weak voice "Yeah, go ahead." Todd kissed her neck and asked her again if she was sure. "Yes, do it!" she gasped.

Todd could tell she was getting excited and closer to cumming again, he couldn't resist bringing her in on submitting the file. He slid the mouse over in front of her and told her, "You do it. "

Meagan let out a small whimper but pulled her hand away from her pussy. She took a sip of wine before she took the mouse with her wet fingers and clicked on the submit button.

"There you go babe." Todd told her as a notification came up telling them they had successfully submitted their post. He reached down and took over playing with her clit as he directed her to the menu.

Meagan continued to fondle Todd's balls as she moved the mouse over to the menu with her other hand and her hips rolled in time with her husband's fingers.

She was very excited and feeling the effects of the wine as she clicked on the menu and at Todd's direction clicked on the recent posts tab. When it came up she gasped in surprise, her hips stopped their movements as she looked at herself on the internet. Right there on the top of the list was a picture of her with a mouthful of Todd's cock! She was now on display, sucking cock for the whole world to see!

It was right alongside pics of a couple fucking titled "Friday night fun", a woman masturbating with a dildo called "home alone". Another woman lifting her dress in a public park titled "Naughty Wife" and a guy showing off an impressive erection. It was called "Any lonely wives out there?"

"Click on it baby." Todd told her. She almost clicked on the guy's post with the cock offered up, but realized Todd meant her post. So she did and the entire file came up. All the pictures they had just looked at were there on the screen. As well as their description, asking for guys to show her their hard cocks! At the bottom was the comments section, still empty for now. "Every Tom, Dick and Harry cock is going to be checking you out now!" Todd whispered in her ear. She shuddered and she resumed fucking her husband.

"Now what?" Meagan asked him. "Now we can do whatever you want to babe. You want to look at the pics again? On the internet this time? If we stay here we can see as comments come in. Or you can go look at other people's posts. It's up to you."

Breathlessly she asked "How do we know if other people are looking at ours if we are looking at someone else's?" Todd kissed her neck and tweaked both of her nipples as he answered, "I don't really know, I think we will get notifications up at the top of the screen if folks comment. See the globe at the top with the red number 3? That's notifications. That 3 means there's 3 posts by people I follow. You can follow people now too if you want. I guess you figured out my password?" "Yeah, your too predictable."

"Yeah, well, " Todd chuckled. Anyway, I have no doubt that you will have followers soon too." As he talked he slid one hand back to her pussy while still working one excited nipple with the other.

"You think?" Meagan asked him in a throaty whisper. She had relinquished her clit to Todd and was massaging his shaft and her lips around it.

"I know you will babe. We'll also see numbers pop up on those chat symbols of private messages. Like if, or when, someone sends you a message, or a tribute. Meagan shuddered again thinking of tributes and grabbed the wine bottle for another gulp.

As Todd was explaining that the first comments came up. Meagan was shocked that it happened so fast!

59peter commented: "Very Sexy Lady! Can I taste that pussy?"

That was followed quickly by a comment from hrnyolman that read: "fuck yer hot baby, can I help hubby fuck you?!"

Then Sexfeend added: "I wanna fuck every one of yer holes and then lik em al cleen n start al over agin!!"

Meagan sipped her wine again and said "I guess there's no grades for spelling here, huh?" "Nope, but you get his drift, don't you?" Todd answered. "Uh, yeah!" she gasped.

Cuntcrasher said: "instant hardon"

"See baby, I told you they would love you." Todd said in her ear.

"I didn't think it would happen this fast!" Meagan exclaimed.

Hotwetwoman commented: "Oh my she is sexy! Do you like girls too honey?" An image of her friend Sheryl from college flashed in her mind, but was quickly erased as the next comment came up.

Manmeat said: "fuck she looks great with a mouthful of cock. Want another one?"

"heh, heh," Todd chuckled "I told ya!"

Meagan just grunted as a reply as her humping increased and she sipped more wine.

Labialapper chimed in with: "Damn that pussy looks tasty! Love that ass too."

Bothluvpussy added: "We both think she is just beautiful. We would love to enjoy her together. Message us sometime?"

Meagan's hips rolled a little harder, a little faster with each new comment.

Then Advntrpr commented: "Very Hot 1st post! Can't wait to see more of her!" Meagan exclaimed "That's the couple from the threesome we saw!" "Yep," Todd answered "they think that you're hot too babe! Or at least one of them do. Can't tell if their both online or not. You could always send a private message to ask?" Todd hoped she would, as he was really turned on by their post.

As Meagan was contemplating that, BWC commented: "Such a cock hungry wife! If hubby needs help satisfying you, call me"

Todd felt a shudder go through his wife and she took another swig of wine before she asked "What does BWC mean?" Todd smiled as he told her "Well babe, a BBC is a Big Black Cock. So I guess a BWC is a Big White Cock." "Oh." Meagan squeaked. She felt an urge to click on his name, she was curious about a guy who would want to post on here and be seen like she did. She was also curious about his big dick!

And then the chat box lit up. Followed by another comment from BWC that read: "Check your mailbox sweetie."

Meagan gasped "What...what should we do?"

"Well, you should probably check your mailbox sweetie." Todd answered with a chuckle. "Go up to the chat symbols and click on that no. 1."

Meagan did as instructed with a shaky hand. She saw a message from BWC that said "Hello" and there was a symbol for an attachment. Her pulse quickened even more. "Click on the name." Todd told her. She did and the message came up with a picture below it.

The message read: "I would really love to give this to you, with hubbies permission of course. After all, we would need a photographer, wouldn't we?"

The picture below showed him naked from the chin down to just below a massive set of balls. He had a nice tan on a sturdy looking physique. There was some gray hair on his chest that trailed down to his belly button. His pubic area and balls were shaved clean. He was standing at a slight profile, and he was holding his large prick in a meaty hand. His cock looked to be almost as big as the dildo she used in a couple of her pics!

Todd suggested that she click on the photo, and when she did it was enlarged, and the text went away.

Meagan was shocked at the audacity of the man and his offer to do another mans wife in front of him. But on this site it was commonplace. She was also intrigued by his large dick. And wondered if he really went around fucking married women. She imagined what it would be like to have a man like that do her. She thought back to the fantasy of the faceless man as she fucked herself with her large fake cock while Todd fucked her mouth.

Her hand inadvertently moved, bringing the cursor down into the pic and it changed to a magnifying glass.

Her hips had stopped rolling as she looked, and wondered. Todd kept massaging her pussy and told her she could click on the image if she wanted to. When she did, it enlarged even more, filling the screen!

"Are you going to answer him babe?" Todd asked into her ear. " I don't know, what do I say?" Meagan answered. She was both nervous and excited at the same time. She couldn't take her eyes off that big prick right in front of her.

"Well, first of all, you can tell him what I told you earlier." Todd said. "That there is no way I could just watch. Without being a part of the fun!"

"What if he actually wants too?" Meagan panted. "Would you really let him come over and fuck me?!"

"Baby," Todd explained "it's not like he's right next door. He could be thousands of miles away. It's just horny chat on here, I mean some people do arrange hookups, but you don't have too. And no, I would not let some dude we never met come in here and just start fucking you. But we can play online some if you want, it's just a fantasy. Some sexy chat, that's all."

Meagan saw no X at the top of the photo and asked how to get off of the picture. Todd suggested the back button and she clicked on it, minimizing the pic and going back to the message. There was a reply icon at the top of the page and she clicked on that. After another hit of wine she typed: "My husband said he could not just watch us. He would need to be involved." She paused briefly and hit send.

"Well that sounds like fun too, baby!" BWC answered a second later. "We could spit roast you. Or you could get a good dp! Do you like cock up that sweet ass of yours?"

Meagan asked Todd "What's a dp?" and Todd explained that it's when a woman gets fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time. Double penetration.

"Oh! Fuck, I never even got your cock all the way in, I'd never get his in my ass!" Meagan blurted. "Well, tell him that if you want." Todd told her. "Or tell him you would love to. Or that you want to see more of his cock. Whatever you want to say baby."

Just then another message popped up. She clicked on it and read "What's up honey? Being shy? Or scared? I know you're a newbie. I won't bite, unless you're into that. I just want to give you this." Below was another picture of BWC. This one a straight on close-up of his dick. As if it was pointed straight at her face.

Todd felt Meagan's pussy clench at the sight as she moaned. She tilted the wine bottle yet again and leaned forward to type: "You have an awesome cock! That pic looks like I was about to suck on it!" After she hit the send button she enlarged it. With her leaning forward she could imagine BWC standing in front of her while she rode Todd's cock. She pictured herself opening her mouth wide trying to fit the fat head into her mouth.

Todd's arousal increased as he read her reply and he took full advantage of her new position, grabbing her hips, he started to lift her off his cock and let her drop back down. Meagan let out a grunt with every plunge. It only took a couple of times before Meagan took over the fucking. Soon she was humping him hard, her ass slapping against him on every down stroke.

Todd asked her if she could handle a cock that size. She answered between grunts as she bounced on Todd's lap "Oh, I, Uh, don't, Uh, know! OH! He's so, Uh big! Uhn"

"You'd try though, wouldn't you? If he was here now, sticking his big dick in your face while you fuck me!" Todd whispered.

"Yes, uh, I'd lick that, Uh, cock, Uh until it, Uh, was all wet. Then, Unh, I'd take, uh, that fat, Unh, head, uhh, in my mouth! Uhhm!"

"Tell him that!" Todd encouraged her. "Tell him you're fucking me and thinking about sucking him."

Meagan tried to manipulate the mouse but couldn't maintain her rhythm on Todd's hard dick and find the reply button. "Can't! Uhm! Not now!" she blurted.

Todd knew his wife was getting close again and let it rest. He knew there would be more fun chat sessions to come. "Just fuck me then babe. Make us both cum again!" he told her.

The slap, slap, slap of her ass down on his body picked back up again as she practically yelled "Yes! Uhh! Fill me up again! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

"Yeah baby! Fuck me! Take my load while you suck his dick!" Todd told her. He knew she was going to cum again soon. He knew she was into the erotic fantasy of sucking that big cock. She was soaking wet and he could feel himself getting closer too, as he watched her ass bounce off his lap and he too imagined her trying to suck that huge cock. He made a mental note of putting the big dildo in the desk drawer for next time.

"Ung, oh, so big! Oh!" Meagan had her hands on the desk, and as she leaned forward her face was only about a foot from the huge cock on the screen. As she continued to thrust her body down on Todd's, she moaned and imagined that hard cock filling her mouth, stretching it. She imagined that big smooth head sliding against the roof of her mouth as she struggled to tongue the bottom of it.

Todd physically lifted Meagan off his prick and told her to stand up. He stood up also and kicked the chair away, pushing her head down towards the screen and bending her over. "Here comes your first spit roast baby! Suck him, suck him while I fuck you!" He sank his raging cock back into her and she cried out. He began to fuck her hard, pulling her hips against his with each stroke, and then pushing her off, pushing her towards the Big White Cock on the screen in front of her.

Meagan was wailing as she took the pounding from her husband and stared at the strange prick in her face. She could imagine it thrusting into her mouth as Todd pulled out of her and pushed back in over and over, harder and harder.

Just as her orgasm was about to boil over Todd reached out to place his hand on the back of her head and pushed her face into the screen, right on that big cock! In Meagan's mind it was BWC's hand pulling her mouth onto his cock. She heard him say "That's it baby, suck it!" She was completely into the erotic fantasy and could almost feel her mouth stretched full of cock. She was actually drooling against the computer screen as her husband pounded into her from behind. His one hand on her hip and the other on the back of her head.

As Todd was telling his wife to suck that huge strange prick in front of her his own orgasm exploded. "OH YEAH BABY, I'M CUMMING! SUCK HIM!"

Meagan felt her husband's hot cum shooting deep into her pussy as her own orgasm exploded. She cried out "Oh baby I'm cumming too! Fuck me! Fuck me while I suck him!"