Fun with Photos Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" Todd exclaimed as he shot off in Maegan's pussy, he could feel her contract as she came with him.

Meagan felt Todd's prick spewing into her and could imagine the big dick in front of her swell in her mouth. As Todd pushed her face into the screen she could imagine BWC standing in front of her with his hand on the back of her head, pulling her mouth farther onto his huge cock as he to started to cum. She'd sucked enough guys off to know what to expect. When she felt it grow in her mouth she knew what was next. She moaned, open mouth, onto the picture on the screen as she could almost feel the jizz hit the back of her throat. She could hear Todd growl as he came and imagined that it was the man in front of her cumming, groaning as he filled her mouth. She actually swallowed, trying to get it all.

Eventually Todd had expended his load into her and pushed his dick as deeply into her as he could with a groan. "Fuck that was intense baby! Did you make him cum too?" He asked his wife.

"Yeah," she whimpered "he came in my mouth! I took it all baby!"

Todd suddenly felt weak in the knees and looked back to make sure the chair was behind him before pulling out of his wife. He collapsed back into it and pulled her down onto his lap.

As they both caught their breath, they looked at the picture still up on the screen, now smeared with Meagan's saliva.