All Comments on 'Fun with Photoshop'

by TheUrbanCowboy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
urban gayboy,urban sluts,

WACC writers -relationship based on shapes will have marriage out of shape.Ccuckold and Slut story,good for wimp readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Typo Perpetuated By Thickheads. One Despairs, sometimes.

One sub-genre of Faithless Wives is RAAC . *Reconciliation *At *All *Cost. Someone, at least a year ago, tried to branch out, and created *Wimp *At *All *Cost.

Unfortunately, in the text, WACC was typed instead of WAAC. Presumably accidentally. But Sadly, People who can read but apparently cannot think, perpetuate this typo. Predictably they are anonymous.

But you might see my name in places.

Kilroy.

By the Way Urban Cowboy, Good Tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't think so!

The next morning, Mike drove out to his attorney and quickly arranged to permanently remove the bitch from his life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mike sighed as he realized that by deciding she was going to fuck other men

their marriage was over. All that was left was allocating their mutual assets. On the plus side, he wouldn't have to put up with the occasional mercy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank God this is fiction!

If it were in any way based on reality, I'd tell Mike to run, run fast! His wife is utterly moronic and selfish. And BTW, why isn't she out the door? I wouldn't take it from a man, no man should ever have to take it from me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Message in a KY bottle

There is clearly a communication gap in this marriage. She needs to have pointed out her sense of loss in his de-emphasis of physical fitness. He has been relying on porn instead of trying to figure out what he needs to do to restart the flames with her. Her solution is a bit extreme, but very consistent with his proclivity (artistic license granted for a computer guru leaving sensitive and dangerous material compromised & for John and Red being ridiculously near!)

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Agreed.

I agree with the other commentators that she gave him few options except to end their relationship. As written, she didn't seem to care much anyway, so I don't see this as a major bump in this tale. Even if he gets back into shape, I don't see that as a path to permanent reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Photoshop=chuckhole?

She would come back home and find her crap in the front yard, and the locks changed. He was okay for sex the day before she found his fetish, now she just wants to chuckhole him and humiliate him. She's gone!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

To go gym yes to reconcile not. He must get better shape and physical condition and after it he must grab every good oportunity for looking for finding a second mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rachel might be/is

a 170 lb 5'4" pig who forgot how to douche or bathe who thinks her pussy a sloppy smelly pea coat sleeve extension that she has to pay.her tits sag even though she is 28 she has a muffin top that is filled with stretch marks but her face is OK hence the photo shop don't let her bullshit you NO BODY IS DESPERATE ENOUGH TO FUCK RACHEL WITHOUT SERIOUS CASH UP FRONT AND A GAS MASK..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rachel isn't worth having

Then again, neither is her soon to be ex

A tale of two losers.

jusdafaxjusdafaxabout 12 years ago
What a load of CRAP

There is absolutely nothing about this story that does anything but disgust me. If this is what you consider erotic, I truly pity you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
OMG

The shit stinks really bad. This fucking story is too unbelievable. Mike is guilty of having a fantasy and Rachel is guilty of being a cheating wife slut whore. This pisses me off. Fuck the author and your cuck fantasies.

FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
some hard comments here!

And deserved I think. Agreed, not all stories have a happy end. Agreed, he was watching porno but only after she lost interest in sex with him and after months of frustration, but did he go out and fuck other women, No!

***

So, first she humiliates him by telling on the internet that she was no longer intersted in fucking her husband Mike, then fucking that guy Red, giving him her ass as a bonus and she tops it off by going out to fuck Red some more and tells Mike she's going to continue as long as he doesn't shape up to Red's standard.

***

Not exactly the loving wife here. Instead of talking with her husband about the phantasy pictures and telling him she would like him to start working out again, she just goes out and fucks Red the internet stud.

***

I can only speak for myself as it isn't my story, but she wouldn't be down the street or I would be on the phone to have the locks changed immediately, make a few transfers to secure my monies and post a note on the door to wish her luck with her new partner. And the paperwork would be in the make the following morning.

***

Revenge? of course! Sending a link to the website to her family and friends could help a bit as a preemptive strike to let them know before she can spin her own story on them. Now if the gym has no camera controls and nobody was really watching, a little accident may happen to Red especially when he's pushing the heavy weights. Suppose a little push could help making him miss the supports and crush Red's ribs. Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Some tale

Well written and cleverly done. Too bad the wife does not know how to communicate and doesn't know how to respond to what she found on the computer. She was the one to cut him off and all he was guilty of was to be faithful and enjoy his photoshop fantasy. Now she goes and has internet published sex on the website he enjoys and does all the things on film that she has denied him of. Then after she cheats because of his fantasy she cuts him off and tells him he gets none until he is in shape and she is continuing her affair with Red and I guess anyone she finds attractive. I, for one would like to see another chapter to see how this plays out. Thanks for sharing.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
A Secret Cuckold Story?

How can Mike "win" his wife back? We all know that Mike works too hard (Red probably does not work) at his job and he is probably older than Red. There is always larger dicks and more experienced lovers out there. Does Rachel work outside the home? Mike work hard and then he comes home to sloppy seconds. The question is how did Rachel know she could shit all over Mike and he would take it! In a marriage it is not about revenge but respect, love and commitment which seems to be lacking in this relationship. I would like to see a sequel which balances this story out. Either Mike accepts his cuckold role or he does something to even out their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

Just simple why would you want her? She in the most cruel why insulted, abused, humiliated, belittled, emasculated the husband why would he want her?

Only reason would be to get in shape get toned and then post photos of him fucking a stacked 25yo and tell her that until she can get that good looking she is out on the cold curb.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyover 10 years ago
SO HOTT!

Please do a second chapter. I love how the wife is now addicted to Red. So ironic for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unfortunately

When she came home the next morning, Rachel found that her house keys no longer worked. Realizing the mess she'd made, she headed to the bank...and discovered that the accounts had already been cleaned out, and the family credit cards cancelled.

Walking back to her car from the bank, she saw a note on her window.

"Love you just as much, honey! Mike"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The note said: "Dear annony. you fucking retard. This is a fictional story it means asshole the story isn't real. And so they lived happily ever after. gave you a 5!!!

for your effort and content and for pissing of the retard on here dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonymous, you left out one thing:

Rachel, pondering the events in the bank, and the note on her car was brought back to reality by a knock on her window.

Good afternoon, ma'am. Is this your car?

Yes, it is. Why do you ask?

Well, Ma'am, I'm repossessing it. The lease was terminated this morning. Keys please.

In the distance, Mike smiled as he put his car into gear and drove away, the shrieks of his hysterical soon to be ex blending into the road noise.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 8 years ago
This story ISN'T REAL!!!

People; get a life. This and other stories here, are pure fiction. NOT supposed to reflect real life.

For those who feel differently, there is always Walt Disney movies. BTW if you did a bio on WD, you'll find that he was an asshole when developing Sleeping Beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
meh

that's all

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dumbell

A fifty pound dumbell on Red's crotch solves half the problem. Divorce papers served on the wife takes care of the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mike went home

.and cried for a couple of hours. Then he decided to do the best he could considering his circumstances: he moved out, lawyered up, and started the divorce. He had her served at work. It went downhill from there. For her.

Seems Red was a juice monkey, and she ended up "falling down" and "running into doors" a lot after moving in with him.

Mike bought a fleshlight and lived happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous