All Comments on 'Fun with Sara Pt. 03'

by Story1986

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What Happened to Sara???

The third part of this story was supposed to be Sara and her friend with the writer in a threesome??? How did this go to Cindy and Ben incest story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't care about Sara---I want to hear more about big Ben and his mommy

Up to now Ben's been stuck in the straight jacket that society puts all boys in. A boy is never, ever supposed to think about what he's naturally inclined to think about. That warm wet furry hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. If a freethinking lad even starts to muse on "my mother's vagina," "my own mother's pussy," he'll be hit with a thunderbolt and fried to a crisp. Well, horseshit. What actually happens is that the kid gets so hard his young penis is practically busting out of pants. Suddenly he understands what's been going on deep down in his young mind for years. He breaks out of the stupid straight jacket and, with a huge grin on his face he thinks, "my own mother's cunt!" Real Alpha males like Ben go on and do something about it, with that fat penis they've got between their legs. They stick it up between their mother's legs, right up into the loving sheathe that a benign nature provides for a boy's penis. Nothing can ever feel as natural, as cosy and comfy, as just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. That's what Ben discovers in this excellent story and what more and more sons are discovering every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For the previous comments...........

Sara was accidently or in my opinion sloppily inserted - "Sara was upstairs and in her room in record time". Just one of the many sloppy errors in the story. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This chapter is so HOT and Arousing ..... we have to get the details now of Ben screwing her hard and slow making it last as he bangs her wet hot cunt ! So she can feel him blast a huge hot load of cum into her. They are now committed to doing each other in every way. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 4 Please.....I Wanna be the Tranny

LOVE this story....love how it builds and love a mom that tokes....I would love to see part 4 with a tranny, a sexy leather thigh high booted tranny cd like me......I'd bring the party favors, much primo grass and introduce you to snow n rocks..get Cindy in some leather with me.......hmmm snorting of body parts...toking while we fuck....WOW story got me so hot I need a 120...Part 4 damn it, now :) hehe

Here is some encouragement...

http://www.pornhub.com/users/missstrutter

http://xhamster.com/user/MissStrutter420

Now start writing ....Miss Felony Strutter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Take six months to start physical sex???

You need to learn that readers get bored when reading the same thing over & over & over Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MILFS

Never had thoughts about my mom like that growing up, but I sure had friends that had Milfs I fantasized about nightly with my cock in my hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous