Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 06

Story Info
Maids are introduced to our lifestyle.
4k words
4.37
118k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers

After Sue left I went out to the pool area to examine the new loungers I had ordered. They were delivered yesterday by a couple of Latino men. When the bell rang and I opened the door, they both looked bug eyed at my naked body.

"What's the matter, never seen a body before?

After a few seconds and continued staring at my genitals they told me about the loungers they were delivering.

"Take them around back," I said indicating the driveway as they returned to their truck.

They had unpacked them and set them up along the back screen across the pool. Each was a double lounger as I wanted everyone to be comfortable if we were going to continue the games.

I settled down on one and a few minutes later my wife joined me. She had gotten the habit of automatically reaching for my penis and holding it gently as we were close. She slowly squeezed as she looked at me and put her other arm around my shoulder.

"I want you to know that these last few days have really opened my eyes to what people are all about."

"Sue's story and what we saw with Louise upstairs have given me a sense of compassion towards others and a deep understanding of what makes them tick."

"Do you remember our honeymoon?"

"Like it was yesterday," I replied.

"I was such an amateur and knew practically nothing about sex and you were so patient with me and gentle that first week. Remember how the whole honeymoon was oral? Your cock was too big to fit my little cunt. You drove me mad with your tongue and fingers. After that first day. I remember my attempt to suck your penis and how you told me to push the foreskin down until the plum came out. You've always called it that since the first day. I could only get the plum in my mouth, because your cock is so thick, so I always pretend it's my ice cream cone I'm eating. I've never told you this but what turns me on is sucking on the loose skin and running my tongue up and down the tunnel alongside the plum."

"Wow" I whispered. "why did you take so long to tell me?"

"You know I've always been restrained and thought talking about my feelings was improper. Remember after we came home and you would lick my puss until I was dripping and then try to get your cock in? When you finally got the plum inside I thought I would die, but you didn't rush or try to shove it in. It took weeks before you managed to make my pussy wide enough to get your whole cock in and then more weeks before you could pump back and forth, At first you would just lie there after penetrating to my deepest spot, until one day you raised yourself up and with a hip motion started slapping my ass with your balls. I was so excited the first time, feeling those monsters beating my lower puss and asshole. It didn't take me long to have a wonderful orgasm from just the beating."

I looked at her and said, "I keep finding new reasons for loving you and whatever I did to make you happy was as much fun for me."

"Since then as you know I took those Kegal exercises to learn how to use the muscles in my cunt."

"I love it when you talk dirty'" I said.

"I know most of our love making is still oral and that's fine, we both love it. My next favorite position is when I sit in your lap or the female dominant position and let your cock fill my hole. I can practice squeezing your shaft with my cunt muscles until we both cum."

Just then Maria came out to tell us the phone rang. She wore her maid's outfit and looked real professional. I got up and went to answer the phone as I heard my wife call her over to the lounger.

I had a long conversation with my broker and as I turned to return to the patio, Maria came bustling by looking upset.

My wife smiled as I sat next to her and said, " Did you see Maria?"

I nodded.

"Well, I just told her that if we were going to have a no clothes environment she would have to work naked."

"What did she say?"

"I don't know, she mumbled something in Spanish and ran inside."

The rest of the day passed quietly, no sign of either Sue or Louise. Maria served lunch but didn't say anything. We had expanded her work days to six, with Sundays off so she was making more money with actually less work. When she was leaving I heard her tell my wife she'd let her know.

Over the years the wife and I had gotten in the habit of sex last thing at night and first thing in the morning. She told me one time it was her way of keeping me faithful. Usually we would do the oral thing, but if in a relaxed mood, the in my lap trick. I had gotten so used to have her wake me eating her ice cream cone that on the rare occasion when it didn't happen I'd sulk all day. Of course, she always made it up to me later.

The next morning as she was sucking away. the door opened and Maria walked in, bare assed naked. Without apologizing, she stared at my stiff prick and said. "well?"

As I mentioned earlier, I had no interest in her body, since she wasn't close to my type. She stood before us, arms outspread and legs apart. She had large breasts, with medium sized dark nipples. A well shaped ass, on the large size. Her tits sagged slightly but were still impressive. But her pussy was the best, thick, black hair a match for Sue's and I could see her puss lips sticking thru the mass of hair.

"Do I pass?" she asked.

We both nodded and my wife said, "now that doesn‘t feel so bad does it?"

"You know, truthfully it feels good and I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression yesterday. Now, go back to what you were doing when I interrupted."

My wife smiled, grabbed my cock and started licking away as it grew hard and stiff. Maria stood for a minute watching and then left.

Sue and Louise came over later in the day and when Maria happened by only remarked that now we have a truly clothes free home.

Several days passed without incident. Sue and Louise kept to themselves for the most part but still managed use the pool and play their sixty-nine games on my new loungers.

Early one morning I was in my office checking some investments when Maria tapped on the half open door. I looked up and told her good morning.

She asked. "if she could talk to me for a minute?"

"About what"

"My sister"

"What about her?" I asked her to sit down, relax and tell me what she had in mind.

"When I came to this country, we had to leave my youngest sister behind. My parents had separated and we didn't have enough money for all of us to leave. She was about ten years old and we put her in a local convent run by some very nice nuns. They taught her the basics and she even learned English. Recently she turned eighteen and it was time for her to leave the convent. I sent her the airfare and she arrived last Tuesday."

"That's great", I interjected "you did a good thing but I have a feeling there is more."

She gave a half hearted smile and continued.

"My husband and I have been having problems. I know he is playing around and I figured he was going thru a mid-life thing, so I sort of overlooked what he was doing and tried not to think too much about it.

"But now, I'm worried. Elena my sister, is staying with us and she is really a very naive girl. I spoke to her about men, but she knows nothing."

"Look at this" she said handing me an envelope.

I opened the flap and took out three photos. My mouth dropped open when I realized they were pictures of a naked man.

"That's my husband, Miguel." Maria told me. "You can see why he's so popular with all the girls in the neighborhood."

I looked at the first photo taken from the front and saw the fattest cock I've ever seen. It looked like a beer can hanging down his legs. About the same length and as thick as a can of Budweiser. The next photo was from the side and showed a profile of the same fat penis. He had small balls, out of proportion to the cock and he was a hairy little bastard. The last shot was a close up of the head and it was very impressive, as big as a peach and showing a drop of pre-cum.

"Who took these?"

"I did", she said "one night we were drinking and fooling around and he handed me a camera. When we were first married he was into penis pumping and every day spent at least two hours working on his cock."

"You must have had quite a time taking that monster on." I said.

"Oh it took a long time, but finally I could handle it all."

"So, what's the problem?" "I don't like the way he has been looking at Elena, he follows her with his eyes every time she walks across the room. I think he has plans to do her first chance he gets."

"So, how can I help?"

"I would like to bring her with me everyday so she'll be away from Miguel. You don't have to pay her and she'll keep out of the way."

"How about our lifestyle, could she handle that?"

"I'll explain to her, how you all live and that she'll have to be naked while she's here. I caught her sunbathing a couple times in our yard, so I know she likes being nude."

"Well, it's ok with me, let me check with the wife and I'll let you know."

Later I took my wife out to the patio and told her what Maria said. After thinking a minute she said "fine, as long as she's no trouble."

The next morning I was busy licking my wife's sweet pussy when the door opened and Maria entered holding Elena by the hand. I looked up and almost bit my wife's clit off when I saw Elena. I had been expecting a younger carbon copy of Maria and here was this perfect little angel. She was built exactly like my wife, only on a smaller scale, probably eighty percent. Lovely tits with medium sized light brown nipples. A small waist and a really tight ass. Her puss was covered with light brown fuzz and her slit was just a line down her body. She had a sweet mouth with generous lips, sort of pouting. I got an instant erection as I visualized those sweet lips encircling my pecker. My face was still in my wife's crotch and Elena was staring at me and then my woody while I was looking her over.

Maria said, "I know what you're thinking, Elena's father was different than mine. Mother had a boyfriend, a marine at the American Consulate. He was a blond, blue eyes hunk and they were an item until he was transferred."

Now Elena was looking at my wife's body, probably comparing it to hers. My wife rolled over and brazenly spread her legs so she could get a better look. She told me later how impressed she was with Elena and how glad she had agreed to let her come.

Starting the next day, Elena would bring a tray of juice and coffee to our bedroom first thing in the morning. We didn't eat much in the way of food to start the day, just the juice and coffee for eye openers. If we were still asleep, she'd put the tray down on the end tables. If we were playing games, she'd stand and watch for a few minutes. We didn't care, figuring it was part of her education.

My wife decided she liked her and suggested to me to let her stay in the maid's room off the garage. It was designed for a live in housekeeper and had it's own bathroom. Since we never had such a person, it had been empty for years. She got me to agree by implying I might be able to break her cherry down the road, assuming she still had one.

Maria was ecstatic with the idea since she thought Miguel was showing signs of making his move.

A few days later Maria came to my office and asked if she could talk. I looked up and was startled to see a cleanly shaven cunt staring at me. Her lips were exposed and I could see a good sized opening. I guess Miguel's fat cock had really loosened her up.

"What happened to your pussy.?

"Last night when I was leaving, Miss Sue called me over to Louise's house to talk. When I went in they poured me a glass of wine and then another. I couldn't figure what they wanted until Louise told me to get undressed like they were. I did and they both told me what a beautiful pussy I had. Then Sue told me there's only room for one hairy cunt in the group and they would have to shave me. My first thought was, what would Miguel think? Fuck him, I thought to myself. They took me in the master bathroom and both used scissors and razors until I was as smooth as your Mrs. Best thing of all, when I got home and undressed in front of Miguel, he took one look, shoved me down on the bed and kissed my puss and licked me until I came over and over. Then he fucked me real good with that monster cock. It's the best sex I've had for years. But that‘s not what I wanted to talk about."

"Ok, quite a story. That Sue is really getting to be a character. What did you want to ask me?"

"I appreciate the way you two have taken care of Elena and I know she likes being here. I think it's time she learns the facts of life. I realize she's seen you and your wife playing your games, but think it's better if she gets a broader picture. Would the two of you instruct her?

"Well, I guess she's seen Sue and Louise doing their sixty-nine tricks on the patio and no doubt she is confused. Boy on girl, girl on boy, girl on girl she must wonder what‘s what."

"Bring her here after lunch and I'll get my wife to help."

An hour or so later the four of us gathered in my office. I had cleared the top of my desk in case we needed the room. My wife took Elena by the hand and led her to were I was seated. My cock was already getting stiff as I watched Elena's full lips and cautious little smile.

"Take his cock in your hand."

Elena reached down and wrapped her hand around the plum.

"Now pull it until he screams."

She did and I did.

"That's what you do if someone is bothering you and you're not interested."

"Now bend over and kiss it."

Elena looked at Maria, who nodded and then took my cock and gave a great wet kiss to my glans. A little pre-cum was already forming and she licked it off.

Elena said," I watched what you do every morning and tried to copy."

My wife laughed and told her ,"she was a quick sketch."

"That's what you do when someone is bothering you and you are interested."

"Now pull that loose skin down as far as it will go. It's called foreskin and Jeff has a goodly supply. You can slide your finger down the groove next to the plum to see how deep it is."

Elena pulled the skin down and then up and then back down. "oh, it's so smooth, like velvet" she said as she continued to play with my cock. She pushed her finger down the tunnel until it reached her palm.

"It won't go any further and there's still more room"

"Now reach back and take his balls in your hands, those things hanging down his legs."

Elena slid her hands under my crotch and grabbed my nuts with both hands. She gave them a gentle squeeze and let them flop back against the chair.

"They're too big for one hand."

"I know", said my wife "but you won't come across many like those in your life."

"The thing is called a penis, which I'm sure you know and the balls are called testicles to be formal. Testicles are the supplier of sperm or love juice which is what makes babies. When the male is excited enough, his sperm comes shooting out of his cock and if it makes contact with your egg, bam you're pregnant. Do you understand?"

"Now climb on the desk and open your legs."

Elena did so and assumed a supine position. We all gathered around and watched as my wife gently spread Elena's pussy lips. We could see her hood and the narrow passage below. My wife fingered the hood for few seconds until this precious little clit poked out.

Touching it lightly my wife told Elena, "this is the source of much pleasure for a woman. It can se kissed, sucked, fingered, pinched, pulled all delicious ways of making it feel good."

Elena was breathing heavy by now and said, "I know, I've seen how you react when Senor Jeff is kissing yours. I've even played with mine after watching how you act when he does."

"So, you're a few steps ahead of us aren't you?" my wife said as Elena blushed.

My wife let the clit go and tried to push her finger further into Elena‘s puss but gave up saying, "You're too tight, which is good for a young girl."

"If a man sticks his penis in your cunt and shoots a load, it's very dangerous. You could be pregnant before you know it, so my advice is to start off being oral. I mean by that you let him eat you out, an American slang term for using his mouth down there and you stick to sucking his cock."

I figured my wife was setting her up for me as I smiled at her.

"Here" my wife said as she handed Elena the two books she had brought on our honeymoon. We've tried everything in these and by now we have it all memorized."

"Senor Jeff and I shave each other's privates, two days a week and starting tomorrow I want you to take over. It'll be good for you, getting used to a pussy and a cock without being affected."

Elena perked up and told us she's be glad to help. Even Maria joined in and said," she has a gentle touch."

Maria thanked us for our time and the good advice as she led Elena downstairs.

My wife looked at me and asked, "what did you think?"

"You gave a great presentation and I appreciated how you manipulated her."

"I'll give her a few days before I try anything, but I feel she's more than ready to experiment."

The next morning when she brought our coffee, I asked her to pull a chair up close to the bed and get a good view of how we did oral. She didn't hesitate and even gave my now stiffening cock a gentle touch. My wife started to do her ice cream cone bit and I assumed a sixty-nine position as I slid under her body and slipped my tongue in my favorite puss. Elena was only two feet from our bodies and stared fascinated at my wife's mouth as she held my shaft and slurped around my plum. Then she moved down to where she could see my tongue licking my wife's love tunnel and nibbling her clit.

We came together almost simultaneously, one of our better sessions, probably because of our audience.

We are very fastidious about our cleanliness and always shower at night before we play games and again in the morning. My mother, when she realized I had so much foreskin took me in the tub and with a wash cloth and plenty of soap gave my cock a good scrubbing and pulled my foreskin back to wash the base of my plum. She instilled in me the importance of a clean sex organ at all times. The fact I was rock hard when she finished made her remark, "Thank God you're normal."

"Come", said my wife and Elena and I dutifully followed her into our master bathroom.

We have a very large bedroom, with two big walk in closets and a specially designed bathroom. A shower enclosure built for four, two separate tubs, both big enough for two. A massage table and a whirlpool hot tub designed for six. Two separate enclosed toilets and two dressing tables. All in all, a great room and very expensive. We spent a lot of time there.

After we showered as Elena watched us soaping each other and playing little grab me games, we sat on the wide rim of one of the tubs,

My wife pointed to where the shaving equipment was kept and told Elena to bring it over. Elena pulled up a chair in front of us and looked expectantly at my wife.

"What now."

"Spread some shaving cream around my puss and Senor's crotch and don't forget his balls."

Elena just smiled.

"I know how to use a razor."

She started on my wife's pussy, gently pulling the blade back and forth to remove the slight stubble that grew since I shaved her a few days ago. She had my wife spread her legs as she went between her thighs to reach the few hairs on the bottom of her slit. She even had her turn around to make sure she had a hairless asshole. I could tell my wife liked the treatment as she let out a small moan. When Elena finished the shaving, she ran her finger lovingly down my wife's slit looking for any stray hairs. My wife jumped back in the shower to rinse off and we could hear her heavy breathing as she fingered herself to another orgasm.

Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers
12