Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you got the job." I said.

Elena sat in front of me and lifted my now limp penis up as she shaved the base. Then she did my groin until it glistened.

"Be careful of my balls, they are sensitive and tender."

She took one hand and held as much nut as she could and then squeezed to give her a smooth firm surface to shave. I enjoyed the sensation as she repeated her action part by part of my balls until she had finished shaving. She placed her face inches away as she looked for any stray hairs. I could feel her warm breath coming out of that gorgeous mouth as she exhaled on my balls. Suddenly my cock jumped up of its own volition, completely out of control. She smiled at my reaction and placed a gentle kiss on my plum, lingering for just a few seconds. I almost shot a load, but luckily or not, my wife had drained me just minutes before. After she checked my butt, she slapped my cheeks and said. "All finished."

My wife came out of the shower and gave Elena a big smooch, saying, "I think you are going to fit in real nice,"

More to come.

12