Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't mind the small pain, was used to much more as I grabbed her and gave her a big smootch.

"Thank you. thank you. I didn't think it would work." I said as I stood and waved my hips forwards and backwards, making my now massive package swing to and fro.

Everyone came over and grabbed a piece of my sack and Sue took both nuts in hand and pulled so the whole scrotum was sticking straight out.

That night I told Elena to stay in her room as I went to our room with my wife.

"I want to kick your ass with my new balls." as I pulled her to the bed.

She laughed, "It's been awhile, quiet awhile since the last time." as she opened up and pulled me down.

"Fuck me good, you pervert. I want those monster nuts to kick my ass good."

"I love it when you talk like that." as I slipped my now swollen and loaded cock slowly in her open pussy.

It was still a very tight box, so I didn't move fast until I felt her fluids make for a slippery passage. When she started to whimper, I moved faster and could feel my balls swing back from the motion and then, slap, slap, slap against her cunt and ass. I moved faster and faster as my balls became a separate entity, pounding her pussy and punishing her sweet bum. I felt I could fuck forever as my penis flew in and out and her juices covered my sack and dripped down my thighs. She started bucking under me as she had her first orgasm and almost immediately her second. I didn't care, as I keep pumping my cock to it's max down her tunnel, hitting her G-spot and who knows what else. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she had another orgasm and then suddenly she wrapped her legs around my body, begging me to stop. I couldn't move, so had to stop and lie there letting my still massive erection simmer in her very hot snatch.

"God!, that was awesome." she said as she untwined herself from my body.

"Let me lick my juices off that sweet baby." she said as she grabbed my rampant pecker and forced it in her mouth.

She sucked and licked and kissed the poor old cock but I was still not ready to cum. At least it was clean as she ran her tongue down the shaft and even licked my balls to remove every drop of joy juice.

I left her and went to my office to catch up on some work, which I had been neglecting with all the ball stretching activity. I was still vibrating from the session we had and my cock was still rigid.

Suddenly, Elena walked in, without knocking, her usual mode of entrance and announced matter of factly. "Senora told me to suck your cock."

"Why not?." I murmured, as I swung my chair around to face her.

She fell to her knees and with no hesitation grabbed my stiff prick and wrapped her lips around my plum..

"I can taste Senora." she said.

"Wait a minute, I want you to try something new."

A few days before I watched her eating an ice cream cone and was amazed how long her tongue was. I opened the top drawer of my desk and reached for a small ruler. I told her to stick her tongue as far out as she could and when I placed the ruler on the top was amazed to see it measured four and one-half inches from her lips.

By this time my cock's stiffness had subsided and Elena grinned as she reached for it.

"Take the skin covering my plum in your hands and spread it as far apart as you can."

She lifted my penis with her fingers doing as instructed.

"Now, see how far down the space between the plum and skin you can stick your tongue."

She pulled my still semi-hard cock to her face and pulling the skin apart stuck her tongue down the tunnel. Instinctively she started licking the inside of the foreskin and along the side of my glans. The feeling was incredible as she pushed further down and her tongue wiggled like a little snake would along the very sensitive areas. I noticed my foreskin had developed much more feeling after Louise's treatment than before. She had plenty of skin to work on and as my cock swelled just pulled it further out from the plum and kept on probing with her tongue. I could tell she was getting her kicks as I noticed a little juice coming from her lovely cunt. My balls started to tremble as my orgasm built up and she now took all the loose skin and sucked it in, only working on the skin, not the plum. She nibbled and pulled with her teeth, stretching the skin far from the end of my shaft and her juices were really flowing now as she got into the rhythm. With a loud groan, I let my cock explode and several days of stored semen poured out, covering her face and running down her breasts. She swallowed as much as she could as she joined me with her own climax and then fell back completely spent.

I got the idea for this from a chat room years ago when one of the female participants was looking for a male with lots of foreskin so she could do what Elena had just done. After a few minutes she left and I finished some of the work I intended but then decided to go take a shower.

I went downstairs to our bedroom and as I entered could hear moaning and groaning coming from the bed. I thought Elena had come to my wife for more relief but as I walked to the bed was shocked to see my wife, with her head between Sue's legs and Sue thrashing about in the throes of passion.

More to come.

12