All Comments on 'Fun with Sister Marathi'

by saagar_manthan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy

Very sexy and passionately written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ek number

Khup aashchyarya vatle ki Marathi manus pan incest karto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
marathi incest!

Khup maja aali vachun. Asa vatala ki mi mazya bahinilach zavat aahe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice story

I enjoyed your story, partly because it was slowly paced. First seeing the sister's underwear, then touching her boobs while she is standing on the balcony, then buying clothes, sitting by the sea, movie and finally hotel. You have a good ability to describe your own thoughts and actions. It is nice that the sister shows modesty and shyness but also makes it clear that she is also aroused and wants him to continue. You used relatively gentle words for sex organs and even the sex act. I worried at the end about the sister getting pregnant which could ruin her life while you go free. Perhaps that is what is coming and like many crazy western writers you are planning to secretly marry her and have a baby with her. I hope not. I hope you will say that she did not get pregnant, she later got married, and that the two of you kept fucking after her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Konala mazya vahinila zavayche asel tr plz msg kra mla... gadekarsatyam63@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
सागर संगीता

हॅलो सागर

तुझ्या प्रत्येक कथा वाचल्या

प्रत्येक प्रसंग हुबेहूब डोळ्यासमोर उभे क्रणायचे कौशल्य तुझ्या लेखणीत आहे

तुझा मेल आय डी दे मला काही fantasi तुझ्याजवळ शेअर करायचा आहे

ज्याचा तुझ्या पुढील कथा मध्ये उपयोग होईल

अजय

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

खूप मस्त वाटलं story वाचताना हा प्रसंग स्वतःसोबत घडला आहे अशी feeling येत होती

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaagar_manthan@saagar_manthan
492 Followers
I'm well-known Writer in Marathi Chawat katha (Marathi Sex Stories). I'm having my own Marathi language following groups. Telegram Group Link https://t.me/saagar_smck https://t.me/marathichawatkatha MeWe Group Link https://mewe.com/join/saagar_manthan_chawat_katha Facebook...