Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't answered my question yet, when you get an erection, how do you hide it from your daughter?"

"It happens, yeah of course I get erections in bed, who doesn't, I just try not to get too near to her, sometimes though when she cuddles up to my back, she might put her arm over me in her sleep and you know, there might be contact."

He smiled at me.

"Contact.....contact with your penis?"

"Aha."

"While she's sleeping?"

"Aha."

"And it doesn't bother her?"

"Doesn't seem to, as I said, Julie sleeps for England."

I closed my eyes and thought about all the kinky stuff that could occur, but what about Pamela, how did she like the arrangement?

IS THIS A SICK FANTASY.....AM I THAT GULLIBLE?

"So, let's say you and Pam want to get fruity but Julie's lying there between you, in the way, what happens next?"

"I just check to see from her breathing if she's properly asleep and then I kind of crawl over her to get to the honey pot, it seems to turn Pamela on when I have to make a move like that."

"And Julie just sleeps on like a baby as you climb across her with an erection, to get it on with your wife who's gagging for it on the other side of your daughter's body?"

"That's about it mate, you like the idea I can tell, bet you'd like to give that a try hey?"

Not having a wife, he knew I couldn't and realised his gaff immediately.

"Sorry Dave, didn't mean anything by it mate."

"I know Bill, that's okay, I still can't see how you manage to get away with all that movement without waking her up and being rumbled, she must sleep like the dead."

"Yeah well, a couple of times she has kind of, accidentally got in the way, if I can put it like that."

"Accidentally got in the way, you've got to be more specific than that Bill, look at this!"

I scooped aside the loose leg of my shorts to allow my hard on to emerge, Bill pushed down into his stretchy green pouch and flipped his brown cock out of the top, we had moved the big sun shade around to shield us from the house, so even if the girls looked out we should be okay, I gripped my stiff cock and started to play with it, eager to hear more.

"There's been the odd time when I've rubbed up against her when I'm climbing over her, you know.....with my dick, it's no big deal."

NO BIG DEAL?

"Pamela just let's you do all this and says nothing?"

"Yeah, as long as she gets the sausage she's happy."

"Amazing, and I suppose you've never had a grope while your wife isn't watching."

"With Julie you mean?"

WHO ELSE DO I MEAN?

"Yes, with your lovely daughter, lying next to you in her scanties."

"Okay, here goes then, I know I can trust you, remember that very humid week we had recently."

"About three weeks ago?"

"Yeah, about then, well one night, after an early rumble of thunder had brought Julie running for safety, the storm kind of moved away very quickly and I half expected her to go back to her own room, but she didn't, she'd dropped off and was sound asleep between us."

"I'm listening."

"Pamela seemed to be sleeping too, but I was restless and decided I needed to pee, so I got up quietly and went to the loo, when I came back I found that Julie had rolled over onto my side of the bed and left a big gap in the middle."

"Oh really.....do go on."

I played with my dick as he continued, pre come was emerging.

"It was a very warm night, I usually sleep in the buff anyway and the single sheet that covered us had been pushed off, leaving Pamela and Julie uncovered."

"What were they wearing?"

"Pam was stark naked like me and Julie was in a tiny pink vest and pants, they were both turned away from the centre, lying like a pair of lovely bookends with one leg drawn up, I stood there for a minute looking down at them and that's what started me off."

"You got a hard on?"

"Of course I did, what do you expect?"

"You looked at them and wanked?"

"Too right I did."

"Could you see much?"

"It was light enough to make out the dark cleft between Pam's thighs and it looked just too inviting to resist, I was like a chocolate frog in no time and wanted to slip her a length, a portion of that might get me back off to sleep, so I got down on my knees and slipped a couple of fingers between her legs to see how she'd respond and sure enough, she was all wet and warm."

"Let me guess, she woke up and told you to bog off?"

"No, just the opposite, she was out like a light, I fiddled around with her a bit more, hoping she'd wake up enough to do it, but she didn't, so I left her alone and looked to my other side."

"You dirty bugger!!!"

"Believe me Dave, you would have done the same in my position, I guarantee it mate, Julie's cute little pants had ridden up to one side of her slit, it would be so easy to slip a finger up there and diddle her if I wanted, and my boner was aching."

"My boner's aching at the thought of Julie's fanny too, I hope you don't mind?"

"You carry on mate."

I did and more pre come oozed from my bell end.

"Could you actually see her cunt?"

"Just about....I'd worked myself up into a right old state but my wife wasn't playing, so I just lay back down between them and tried to think of something else, but you know what it's like when you get like that, you've got to have it, relief, nothing else will do."

"So, let me guess, you decided to have a crafty wank, correct?"

"Correct, I couldn't resist it, there I was, tugging away on the old todger between these two lovelies and wondering how to finish off without getting caught."

He was wanking as he told the story, our masturbation sessions had become quite regular since the first time he'd caught me writing filth, it seemed to be very satisfying for us both and neither of us wanted to stop.

"Then it clicked that the tissue box was on my bedside table, on the other side of Julie, well I didn't want to come all over my chest and smell like a tin of cat food all night, so I sat up just enough to reach across Julie's sleeping form for the tissues, and guess what happened next?"

"What..................?"

"My cock touched her back, just above her knickers, her skin felt so bloody soft and warm I let it linger there for a few seconds and then, with no warning at all, she suddenly stretched and pushed back against me!"

"Did you get the tissues?"

"No, I just drew back quickly and lay down again, but now that I'd had that moment with my dick touching her it was even worse, I was on fire, I wondered what to do, before I could move, Julie rolled over and cuddled up to me, she draped her leg across mine and I felt the warmth of her pussy against my thigh."

"Was she still asleep?"

"She seemed to be, she was breathing deeply enough, but now I was trapped on my back with her body draped against mine and just about ready to blow my load with the excitement, it was too much to take mate, I kept on wanking but I didn't have anywhere to shoot off."

There was a pause as we stroked ourselves, picturing the scene.

"Do you want some help with that daddy?"

WHAT THE FUCK???

"She was awake?"

"She whispered that in my ear and sat up, in one fluid movement she raised her arms and took off her tiny vest, then she draped herself against my left side as before, only this time I had her warm tits against my arm as she crossed her leg over mine again, she held the warm cotton near to my cock."

"Use this if you like.....I'll watch."

"It was so exciting with her there, as I gripped the soft vest around my cock her sharp fingernails gently explored my churning balls, I pumped my cock with her underwear and she kissed my shoulder, a few magical strokes later I emptied my sack into her vest and she squirmed her crotch hard on my thigh."

As Bill's incredible story emerged, I'd been getting more and more excited but I made a real effort not to go too far just then, because I suddenly realised how good it would be to use his tale as the basis for some fresh writing and it always flows better when I'm randy.

"Come on, let's take this inside, I hear the keyboard calling."

"Oh, okay Dave, if that's what you want."

We adjusted ourselves back into our swim wear as best as we could, then I picked up a towel and Bill used a newspaper to shield ourselves as we headed for the house.

"Do you want me to come in and err....?"

"Not just now mate, I want to get writing."

"Oh okay, well I should be getting back to see what the good lady has done for supper I suppose, do you want me to pop round again later, to see how you're getting on?"

"If you like mate, I'll probably be in the study."

"I guess so, you dirty dog."

"I need to ask this up front Bill, if I kicked off a new storyline based loosely on the three of you, would it bother you very much, I'll change the names of the characters of course?"

"Are you kidding, would I mind, of course not, if we inspire you enough to write some more filth I'd be chuffed to bits, I'm sure Pam would be too, she said I should encourage you to keep up your new hobby."

"She did?"

"Yeah, she thinks it's great, just like I do, in fact you shouldn't be too surprised if she takes a more active interest in it, know what I mean?"

He nudged me like a big schoolboy as we got to the gate that connects the gardens, then he chucked the towel back to me and headed for home.

"See you later Shakespeare."

"Yeah, whenever you're ready Bill."

I walked indoors hoping my erection would subside quickly, I might have to resort to a cold wet cloth, after all, I didn't want to bump into my daughter with a hard on, or did I?

12