Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SORRY FOLKS, I'M RAMBLING.....

Cathy held out a hand to help Julie to her feet, still looking a bit sulky.

"Call it quits?"

Julie looked petulantly back at her.

"Okay, I suppose so, quits."

Julie accepted Cathy's help and they struggled to stand up together, Cathy's top clung wetly to her tits and Julie's knickers had turned see through, both of them were cold and shivering by then, hard nipples were in evidence all round.

"Look at the two of them David, what a pair of scamps."

"Yes.....just look at them Pamela."

My cock was pulsing under the table, I wanted relief and Pamela knew it.

"Are you okay father, you look a bit flushed, have we upset you?"

"No darling, it's nothing, it's warm in here.....that's all."

With Pamela no longer playing with my cock, I tried to act all normal in front of the girls, though my face must have been quite red, I was starting to sweat, I fought the urge to touch my erection, that would only make matters worse and I still had no idea where this was leading.

"Okay you two, I think you've caused enough trouble, off you go and get cleaned up, we'll see to the rest, won't we David?"

"Of course."

"Thanks mum, it looks like we need a bath before anything else."

Cathy was still hungry.

"But what about breakfast?"

"Oh let's just grab a banana for now, come on, last one in the bath is a hairy melon!"

They raided a couple of bananas and chased up the stairs like a herd of baby elephants, leaving Pamela and me alone together, I quickly stood up and stepped aside, out of her reach before she could go for me again, she looked at my tented shorts and smiled wickedly.

"I'm sorry David, but I really do have to go shopping, I can wait till later, just make sure you do."

Pamela stood regally and smoothed her grey skirt down, making sure I got a flash of black stocking top in the process, her cream blouse was thin and the lacy bra beneath it was plain to see, her nipples were protruding as they always do, sometimes making it hard to tell if she was turned on or not, but judging by her smile and the smoking eyes I think we can assume she was ready for something.

"So I'll get going now and this afternoon we can all relax in the sun together, just tell me one thing to ease my curiosity."

WHAT NOW?

"Last night, when you spilled your fat watching the girls frolicking together, who were you lusting after the most?

I hesitated, then decided perhaps the truth was best.

"To be honest Pamela, I'm not sure."

"Yes.....I thought you might say that."

I lowered my gaze to the floor in shame.

"Do you think I'm a pervert?"

I braced myself for her answer.....

"Not really, just a man, with a cock, a cock that points him towards the nearest receptive female, always full of hope, Bill's just the same, he'll fuck anything that stays still long enough, but it's okay, I'm used to him by now, I'll tell you about his sillier antics some time, I'm sure you'll be fascinated."

AMAZING.....SHE'S SO BLASÉ ABOUT IT.....

"See you later then, I want to check out the video too you know.....so save me a place in the cinema."

Off she went to Tesco's, just an average housewife, not the dirty minded slut I knew to be simmering under the cool exterior, I've often wondered how many women that are pushing a trolley round the supermarket are thinking about being fucked hard by some stud at the same time, Bill was certainly a lucky guy, but then so was I, if they wanted to include me in their sex games, why fight it?

STOP WORRYING, ENJOY THE ATTENTION!

Pamela had left, the girls were upstairs, all on my own again, whatever could I find to do next....?

NO.....LEAVE IT ALONE!

I did a quick wipe up job on the remains of the spillage, it did so much remind me of something else and I still had a firm vision of the cream trickling into my daughter's cleavage.....like warm spunk, it glistened on her pale skin.....

STOP IT!

I tried very hard to think of something else but certain words kept flashing into my mind.....

BUKAKE....!

Will we need lunch or will we be in the garden soon, am I hungry?

JISM....!

Maybe I should put some laundry on?

COME QUEEN....!

Giving up, I grabbed a cold can of lemonade and went to the study, my computer had finished it's task and was waiting for me to take control again, so I did just that, I sat down and started work again on my newest project, the two teenage girls were certainly easy to describe, I wonder why that should be....?

The girls had a very quick bath upstairs, together of course, this time they just washed and got out because they wanted to unleash the little scheme they had dreamed up the previous night while chatting about their fathers, it was Julie's idea originally but Cathy was all for it too, they were going to try to find out why I really spent so much time in my study, I'd told them truthfully I was into writing, in an amateur capacity of course, what I hadn't told them was the kind of material I was producing, I'd hinted I was doing short stories but had firmly declared I wanted to keep them under wraps until anything got published, if at all, that way I wouldn't have to show them a thing.

YOU CLEVER BASTARD.....

They got into their bikinis for the coming afternoon outside and crept quietly downstairs, Julie was dressed in a small white number and Cathy had squeezed herself into a red bikini which had been a touch on the small side for her last year!

Right outside the door to my study.....the fun began with a squeal.

"Ooooh, that was my foot you clumsy mare!"

"Well don't get in the way then!"

"Ssssccchhhhh.....daddy's working in there."

"You bumped into me!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

WHAT THE DEVIL....?

I got up from the desk and headed for the door to find out what the rumpus was all about.

"Oooh, you rotten thing, now you've snapped it!"

I opened the door to find the girls bickering in the hall, they were both in these tiny bikinis and Julie's top seemed to have come undone, she was holding the soft cups to her boobs with one hand and fiddling behind her back with the other, looking all embarrassed in front of me.

"What on earth is the matter?"

"Sorry Mr Brown, we were arguing and Cathy pushed me, somehow my top snapped open and I can't do it up again."

"Well Cathy had better help repair the damage then, hadn't she....."

I turned round just as my daughter slammed the study door firmly in my face, I heard the bolt being used!

"No, I'm not coming out until she apologises!"

OH MY GOD.....THE COMPUTER'S ON.....MY WORK IS ON THE SCREEN....!

"Cathy.....Cathy come out here at once!"

"No!"

"Don't worry uncle David, she won't touch anything."

"It's not that Julie, I....."

"Oooops, now look what I've done.....I'm so clumsy today....."

In a flustered but skilfully contrived way, Julie somehow managed to fumble with her top and as her right hand slipped, she uncovered her left breast almost completely.

"I'm sorry.....it's this useless clasp....."

With a bit more fumbling and much twisting of her upper body I got to see most of her glorious tits in close up as she fiddled with the straps in vain, her cone like nipples were so delightful, very different to Cathy's but equally adorable.

"Ooooh, I don't suppose you could help me with this?"

I blushed and farted, I felt decidedly hot under the collar, but I put my hands up as she turned around slowly, I was going to do the noble thing and fix the young lady's bra.

WHAT ELSE COULD I DO?

She kept moving about as I tried and it was an awkward clasp, very small and fiddly for my chunky fingers, but I did my best and the contact I had with her warm skin did wonders for my libido.

"You are sweet uncle David, not every girl would trust a man in this situation."

OH GO ON WITH YOU.....

"Cathy told me what a gentleman you were in the bathroom incident, I think that's very commendable of you uncle David, I've heard that sometimes a young girl literally has to dodge the wandering hands of her father, some men even get aroused by girlfriends who are attractive, it must be awful to be in that situation, if the girls can't help looking nice why should they automatically become victims of lust.....what do you think?"

"Yes, I suppose it must be difficult, for the father too in some ways."

Julie looked over her shoulder at me, her big brown eyes examined my face for sincerity.

"I'm so glad you're not like that with us."

The long eyelashes flashed rapidly at me and my pulse rate accelerated, my fingers were trembling as I fiddled with the bra clasp, Julie lifted her thick mane of chestnut hair out of the way for me and I was mesmerised by the sideways bulge of the breast she was holding.

KEEP YOUR COOL.....YOU CAN DO THIS.....

"I think that's it, yes you've done it."

Julie turned to face me and thrust her magnificent chest out under my nose for inspection.

"There, how does that look?"

OOOOOWWWWWAAA, UGGA UGGA, PHWOOARHHHH!

OKAY WITH THE FRED FLINTSTONE BIT.....

"Thank you so much uncle Dave, you are a nice man."

Julie reached up and gave me a peck on the cheek, as she did, her breasts pushed against my chest, the kiss was brief but the feel of her lips was electric, I wanted to turn my face into the kiss but she pulled away before I could.

"Cathy.....come on.....I'm sorry.....there, I've said it."

CATHY.....OH FUCK.....HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN IN THERE?

The door was released and it opened very slowly, Cathy stood there, smiling knowingly, over her shoulder I could see the computer screen, the screensaver was showing and I wanted to get at it to find out what documents were open still, how exactly had I left it before Julie staged her clever diversion?

OH SHIT.....NOW WHAT DO I DO....?

Is David going to be outed to the world as a pervert, or will the lusty fathers get their dirty paws on the young maidens at last, only time will tell, read on dear friends and find out with me.....I want to know too!

12