Funhouse?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it began. The cruel women started with their hands slapping the mother and daughter's faces and tits after removing the nipple clamps. They weren't playing around. It hurt like hell and then they brought out the floggers again. They began to whip these across the women's inflamed breasts. They emphasized how slutty and nasty these bitches must be for getting off on the stuff that had been done to them already. They were reminded that they had swallowed strange men's cum and that they had enjoyed it.

They then switched to spanking the women's asses with paddles, causing them to scream and squeal. They made them count the number of swats they received even through the gags in their mouths. Then they began to alternate spanking their asses and their tits as well as anywhere they pleased, such as on their thighs or backs. They would use hands, floggers, and paddles. It was getting to be pretty intense. Both women's bodies were tense and exhausted from hanging like this, barely able to keep their footing.

Just when Jennifer didn't think she could take anymore they stopped and walked around behind her and her mother. Sabelle then said, "Let's see how wet our sluts are before we move on to the next bit of fun."

So then the two women roughly fondled Jennifer's and Pam's cunts. To their horror they were found to be quite wet. They were hoping this wouldn't lead to more punishment. Sonja now said, "The mother's pussy is soaked. I think she'll make a good little pain slut."

Sabelle laughed haughtily and replied, "The daughter appears to have enjoyed it a bit as well! I knew these two would be fun to work over as soon as I set my eyes on them."

She then added, "Ok, my pretty bitches. Now we're going to move on to something a little bit more fun."

Jennifer and her mother looked at each other, worried. To their relief, they were at last released from the ropes stringing them up. They were led over to chairs similar to what you'd find in a gynecologist's office. Their arms were strapped down and their feet and legs were placed in stirrups. This left their pussies and assholes on display for all to see, stretched wide open.

The two evil women now grabbed thin sticks and began to spank the soles of the bound women's feet. It stung surprisingly badly and soon Jennifer and Pam were squealing and shrieking again. Thankfully, this didn't last long, but things were about to get a lot more intimate. Sonja and Sabelle now traced their pointy finger nails up the insides of the women's thighs rather pleasurably. They teased them like this for a couple of minutes before moving closer to the glistening pussies on display.

They talked about the women like they were nothing more than objects. Remarking on how obscene it looked with the bases of giant butt plugs protruding from their assholes. They then begin to softly tease the women's cunts, arousing them further. They used their fingers all around the outer labia but never quite gave them any real satisfaction. It was a total mix of sensations to have been punished so painfully and now sexually toyed with. Soon each woman worked two fingers into the women's soaked cunts while using their thumbs to stimulate their clits. Both mother and daughter were getting tremendously turned on now.

They brought each to the brink of orgasm and then abruptly stopped. Both groaned with frustration at not being allowed to cum. Sabelle sternly said, "You do not get to choose when you cum here! I control your orgasms do you understand me?"

Both women nodded and said muffled yeses through the gags. Sonja then commented, "Come to think of it, I don't think we gave them permission for all the times they came earlier did we?"

Sabella looked at her knowingly and replied, "You know, I think you're right. That is not acceptable. I think they're going to need a little bit more punishment to learn the fucking rules around here."

Terror came upon the women's faces again and they looked at their mistresses in frightened anticipation. So as they degraded the sluts further, calling them all kinds of names and explaining how they would be passed around amongst men and women that they didn't know. They described how they'd be used and pissed upon. While they hurled insults, they begin spanking first their calves, then the insides of the thighs with sharp painful flicks of their fingers and swats of their hands.

They worked their way up until they began to spank around the women's cunts. It was rather painful at first, especially as they began to zero in on their wet slits. Now they were openly smacking the mother's and daughter's pussies, including occasionally even their tender clits. They then pulled out two small riding crops and used these to punish the women's sexes further. It was occasionally quite painful but then the women began to alternate spanking with pleasure.

Soon they had the women back into this complex place somewhere between sensual pleasure and pain. Both Jennifer and Pam soon found it more difficult to tell if it felt good to have their pussies spanked or not. They began to get off on having their cunts slapped and were soon brought close to orgasm again. Just then Sabelle said, "Sonja, let's switch places. I would like a taste of the mother now."

So they changed positions and the stern dominatrix wasn't kidding. She and her second in command now began to lap at the women's drooling cunnys. They licked and sucked the nasty pussies and brought the women closer and closer to the edge of climax, but they would always pull back at the last moment and remind them of the punishment if they came without permission.

It was agonizing but tremendously pleasurable at the same time. As they slurped the women's clits, they now begin to pull the enormous plugs from their asses, causing the formally tight assholes to stretch obscenely. They had large dispensers of lube nearby which they used to liberally coat the toys again, as well as their hands. While licking their cunts, they worked the toys in and out of their anuses until they were looser than before.

Jennifer couldn't believe this was being done to her and that she was actually enjoying it. She was so close to cumming she couldn't stand it, but Sonja always seem to know right when she was about to lose it and she'd stop.

Now the women began working fingers into the used cunts. First two, then three, then more. They would pinch and tease their nipples as they worked more of their hand into each woman's increasingly stretched orifice. They realized that the women were going to fist their pussies and had they been asked about this before tonight they would've been quite reluctant for such a thing. Now however, they found the idea incredibly arousing. Again it fell in that area somewhere between discomfort and pleasure and increasingly it was landing on the pleasure side. The women both wanted to be stretched open and used fully by these mistresses of the dark or whatever the hell they were.

Before long Sabelle and Sonja had their entire fists in the women's drooling cunts and they begin to slowly move them in and out. Pam started trying to scream something through her gag, so Sabelle unhooked it and said, "What is it that you want to tell me my pet?"

The woman was now fist fucking her fully. Pam replied, breathing raggedly, "Oh my fucking god! You have to let me cum! I'm so....mmmmm...close."

Sabelle smiled up at her wickedly and said, "Ok my pet. I grant you the permission to cum this one time."

She began to furiously pump her entire hand in and out of the woman and soon Pam was cumming with a bloodcurdling scream, "Oh my fucking god! Oh....fucking shit! I can't fucking believe you're doing this to me........and I'm fucking coming so....uhhhh....hard!"

Jennifer was tremendously turned on by her mother cumming so hard and cussing. This was not the same person that she had come here with tonight, or so she thought. She, too, began to scream, trying to ask permission. Sonja unhooked her gag also and said, "I assume you need some relief as well?"

Jennifer could only nod, so Sonja smiled sweetly at her and said, "Cum, my dirty little whore! Cum with your mother."

The girl let out a string of expletives and shrieked in between breathing heavily with her climax, Sonja's hand thrusting deep inside her and back out again rapidly. After they came down a bit from their incredibly intense climaxes, Sabelle said, "Ok, my lovely whores of Babylon. I think you might be ready for the next step."

And with that, Jennifer's hands and legs were unstrapped and she was told to stand up. Sabelle took her place in the chair and presented her orifices to the girl. She was told to kneel and service her. She said, "Now it's my turn to get a little pleasure from one of my pretty bitches. Have you ever gone down on another woman before?"

As Jennifer dropped down she shook her head and replied, "No mistress, I never have."

Sabelle smiled widely and said, "Well now.....this is quite the treat. I love making my sluts do things they've never done before. Especially something like this. Now crawl towards me and lick my fucking pussy, whore!"

Jennifer hesitated a moment, but knew that the repercussions would be bad if she didn't comply. So she did as she was told. Soon she was licking her first cunt and she found that she rather liked it. Perhaps it had something to do with how turned on she was. She couldn't believe she was licking a stranger's pussy, but it also gave her a secret thrill, though it was a bit embarrassing to be doing this with her mother right next to her.

Pam was now receiving a very different treatment. Sonja had strapped on a sizable fake cock and it was being fed into the tied up woman's hungry cunt. It was quite large and stretched her out, but it wasn't so bad after being fisted. She began to moan as Sonja fucked her deeper and harder and she found it surprisingly arousing when she looked over and saw her daughter eating Sabelle out.

Jennifer was really going to town now and it certainly clicked in her mind that she was now bisexual and she loved it. Sabelle then told her to lick her asshole and she did as requested without hesitation. It turned her on tremendously as she began to lick and tease her first puckered anus. Sabelle moaned with pleasure and told her that she was doing a good job. Jennifer found that she really wanted to please her mistress and she decided she would do anything she asked of her. She was about to find out soon how difficult that could be.

Just when Pam was on the verge of cumming again, Sonja pulled the enormous dong out of her. She also now removed the giant plug in her ass. Then she lubed up the strap on cock and placed it at the gaping entrance of Pam's asshole. She was a little nervous as this dick was no joke, but she found herself enjoying being stretched wider and deeper. Sonja now also placed a vibrating wand on the woman's clit and this really got her motor running.

Sonja was pumping in and out of the mother's ass at a nice steady pace. The older woman began to sigh and moan from the pleasure of being impaled on this monster. Her attention was diverted momentarily when Sonja said cryptically, "I knew you'd be a good little pain slut for me. I think you can take it better than your daughter so far, although you're both doing great. We're really going to push your boundaries soon."

Pam had no idea what that meant as they had already done things to her that she never would've imagined. How much further could they push it? She didn't ponder this long as Sonja was now pounding the fuck out of her with the thick cock. Between the pummeling of her asshole and the wand on her clit, she begged for permission to cum. Just when she didn't think she could take anymore, Sonja stopped and left her on the edge, frustrated.

Jennifer had now serviced her mistress's holes quite thoroughly and made her cum three times. She was instructed to stand up in front of her again. Sabelle now stepped out of the chair and stood next to her almost a full head taller. The girl found her very beautiful, but certainly domineering.

Sonja pulled out of her mother's asshole and she saw the deflowered sphincter slowly begin to close up. She couldn't believe her mother had taken that beast and enjoyed it and it elicited a weird mixture of emotions being so aroused and seeing her mother in this state. She stared at her mother's pussy and stretched anus as if in a daze. Her mother really was a beautiful, sexy woman. She was in wonderful shape for her age.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sabelle's stern voice. She said, "I offer you both a choice. If you really are mother and daughter, which I now believe to be true, this will be quite difficult for you, I think."

Jennifer looked at her mother, confused, and saw a similar look of dismay on Pam's face. Sabelle continued, "Your choice will be to perform a series of sexual acts which I will describe momentarily, or you will be punished painfully and severely. Basically we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. I strongly suggest the easy way. Once you get over your initial misgivings, I think you'll find that you quite enjoy the depraved things we'll request of you."

She looked at them questioningly for a moment before telling them what she expected, "We'll start off with something simple first and then work our way up. Jennifer, I want you to walk over to your mother and kiss her on the lips, please."

The mother and daughter looked at each other confused and uncertain as to where this was headed. This didn't seem too crazy, so after thinking about it for a moment, the girl walked over to her mom. She then leaned down and pressed her lips to her mother's for a couple of seconds and then lifted back up. Sabelle seemed pleased and commented, "That was very nice. Classy even, but I think we need a little bit more tongue."

Again, Jennifer looked at her in dismay before looking at the concern on her mother's face. She said politely, "But mistress, this is my mother. What are you asking me to do?"

Sabelle replied more firmly, "I'm asking you to kiss your mother and I want you to french her like you would a lover. Also you will do it until I tell you to stop do you understand me?"

The girl nodded, but said, "Mistress, why are you asking me to do this with my mother?"

She could see a flash of anger cross the woman's face before she shot back viciously, "That is none of your concern. I'm telling you what to do and you will do it or things will get very uncomfortable for you both."

Jennifer thought about it for a second and said, "I'm sorry mom," before leaning down.

Her mother told her not to worry just before they begin to kiss. It was bizarre making out with her mother like this and it was certainly awkward at first as their tongues entertwined. Their minds were racing, wondering what else was going to be requested of them.

Sabelle came closer to the girl and leaned down to whisper in her ear that she was doing a very good job and certainly being a very obedient pet. As she spoke, she felt the woman slide her hand down her back and onto one of her luscious buttocks. She then continued further and moved her hand between Jennifer's legs and started to play with her wet slit. It felt good, but this was so fucking twisted.

Sonja had now knelt between Pam's legs and was licking her pussy. The mother, too, was confused by the mix of sensations. It certainly wasn't painful to tongue kiss her daughter, but it felt so weird and wrong.

The mistresses continued to work the women's cunts over and soon had them rather turned on. Sabelle occasionally whispered how good of a job Jennifer was doing and how hot it was to see her making out with her mommy. She now took the girls hand and place it on one of her mother's full tits and told her to play with the nipples.

Jennifer's mind was a mix of feelings and emotions. It was even weirder when her mother moaned into her mouth and began to french more passionately. Her pussy was on fire with Sabelle working two fingers in and out of her cunt while stimulating her clit occasionally. Now it was her turn to moan into her mother's mouth.

Sonja was slurping Pam's clit so good and she had now started to work fingers into her asshole. It was still hungry from the large cock that had destroyed it. So it didn't take long before Sonja had most of her hand inside the woman's ass. Jennifer and her mother were now making out feverishly and quite enjoying it. Sabelle then told the girl to take her mother's nipples into her mouth and suck them.

Again she was somewhat dismayed by this request, but she didn't hesitate long before moving down and sucking one of her mom's erect nipples into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the stiff bud. Her mother groaned with the pleasure and said, "Oh fuck! What are y'all doing to me and.....my.....mmmmfff... daughter?"

Sabelle smiled wickedly and replied, "Why, we're using you for our pleasure and corrupting you. What do you think? You're my sluts, and you do what I say. I want you and your daughter to leave this place knowing a love you've never allowed yourself to think of. I bet you'll thank me for it later."

The implications of this in both women's mind were instantly clear and though conflicted, they were also so tremendously aroused at this point that fighting back was quite difficult. Before they had long to ponder it, Sabelle presented them with their next challenge. She had Jennifer stand up but continued to play with the girl's leaky pussy. Sonja had about half her fist in the woman's ass but she now stopped licking her pussy and removed it from the women's stretched orifice.

Sabelle then said, "So here comes quite a moment of truth. What I ask of you next will most likely not be easy, but you must comply."

The mother and daughter looked at each other, consternation written upon their visages. She looked at the older woman directly and continued, "Pam. I want you to beg your daughter to kneel in front of you and lick your pussy."

Both women had had an idea of what was coming, but to hear her request it out loud like this was astonishing. Pam looked at her and said, "Mistress, you.....you ask too much. You can't expect me to do....this.....with my daughter."

Sabelle replied, "Oh, but I do indeed expect it and it will happen. Do you want more pain? Or do you want more pleasure. As depraved as it is?"

Pam was at a loss for words momentarily. Jennifer interjected, "Mistress! Please don't make us do this! It's so fucked up!"

The stern woman looked at her scornfully and said, "Of course it's fucked up! That's why I want you to do it. However, I think that you will soon find that it is quite arousing to do something so taboo. The surreality of doing such a thing with your own mother will only add to your lust once we get things more heated up. I saw the way you made out with her and sucked her titties. You both were enjoying it. Just admit it and give into your horny desires."

Before they had a chance to say anything else, she repeated her request, "Pam! Beg your daughter to get down on her knees and lick your fucking pussy, right now!"

The woman didn't know what to do, but she also realized that she didn't want any more painful punishment. She also knew that what would come would be much worse than before. So, after a few more moments of pausing, she weakly said, "Jennifer....baby,....will you please kneel down in front of me.....and.....eat mommy's pussy?"

Jennifer couldn't believe that her mother was giving into this, but she understood. She didn't know what to do either and was still standing there dumbstruck when Sabelle more sternly commanded, "Pam, more passionately, please. Beg your daughter to kneel in front of you and lick your fucking pussy. Beg her! I want to believe it."