Funhouse?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman couldn't believe she would have to say it again, but she summoned her courage and said, "Jennifer, baby....mommy needs you to get down on your knees and lick my pussy......and make me come baby."

She found a strange thrill when she said at this time and there was an inkling of desire that began to creep in. Jennifer felt it too. After a little bit of hesitation, she slowly got down on her knees and stared into the glistening cunt of her own mother. This was so fucked up! How was she going to lick her mom in this way? Like an incestuous lesbian. She had been born from this very canal and she was now being asked by some perverted sadists to go down on her own fucking mother! Still, she leaned forward and tentatively stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes. Then she tasted her mother's flavor for the first time.

Pam could barely wrap her head around the idea that this was happening, but she felt the delicious, velvet lapping of her daughter's tongue and she had to admit that it felt good as fuck. It was so wrong, but it felt so right. As Jennifer continued, they both got more into it. It didn't help any when Jennifer felt a nudging at her own wet slit. Sabella was behind her with an enormous strap on and began to penetrate the girl with it. Before long she was going deeper and fucking her harder and it was really starting to drive the girl crazy.

Her mom had started moaning and was clearly enjoying her daughter licking her out and then Sabelle leaned down in her ear and started talking nasty shit. Jennifer could tell that she was tremendously turned on by this incestuous act. She said seductively, "Oh my God! I can't believe you're licking your own mother's fucking pussy. This is one of the most delicious things I've ever seen and I can tell that you both like it. You just need to give into it and we're gonna have a lot of fun here tonight."

Combined with everything that was going on and the hot breath in her ear, Jennifer found herself incredibly turned on. The taboo nature of what was happening was indeed starting to get her hot instead of shock her. What really pushed things over the edge was when she heard her mom say very seductively, "Oh God, baby! Oh my fucking God! You're.....getting me off so hard.......I'm gonna fucking cum on my daughter's face....and....I....fucking....want to!"

Jennifer's pussy throbbed with desire when she heard this. Sabelle started to fuck her even harder and before long she was close to her own climax. She was going to town on her mom's cunt, slurping her clit and pushing two fingers in and out of her. Even after her mom came she was still continuously moaning. They were both probably going to hell, but they were going to have fun getting there.

Sabelle stopped pumping in and out for a moment and she felt her begin to remove the plug from her asshole. She felt surprisingly empty when it was gone, but that only lasted a moment. Sabelle then started to work the giant cock into her ass and the girl couldn't believe that this was about to happen. What was even more unbelievable was that she couldn't wait.

Sonja got underneath her and began to lick her drooling pussy as the large phallus was inserted fully into her anus. She was in heaven even though the large fake prick was somewhat uncomfortable. It felt good to be stretched open and before she knew it the entire 9 inches of the thing were buried in her ass.

Sabelle then whispered in her ear, "Ok, my little incestuous slut. While we let your nasty, stretched asshole grow accustomed to this monster, here's what I want you to do next."

The woman moved one of the lube dispensers next to her and said, "I want you to lube one of your hands up and I want you to start to work it into your mother's asshole, like a good girl."

She couldn't believe what she was being told to do, but she no longer hesitated. Her mother looked down at her as she liberally applied the slippery liquid to her hand and then smiled at her as she resumed slurping on her clit. She took three fingers into her loose asshole with no trouble. Before long she took a fourth and then the thumb. To her surprise, her mother started to rock against it slightly, craving her daughter's fist in her distended anus. It was so fucked up, but so hot.

Her mother started moaning loudly as more and more of the girl's hand disappeared into her ass. The obscenity of seeing her mother's anal ring stretched to this extent around her fucking hand was insane. This whole evening had been insane and she had basically just become accustomed to it, but now she finally started to really get off on it.

Sabelle was now pumping slowly in and out of her own, formerly tight asshole and it was beginning to feel really fucking good. Especially with Sonja underneath her sucking her clit. Her mother screamed as she licked her pussy with wild abandon. It was drenched and dripping and before long her entire fist slipped into her mother's ass. It felt warm and snug and gooey.

She shrieked out, "Oh fuck, baby! Oh fuck! It's inside my fucking ass......oh fuck,baby....that's intense!"

It was so hot to hear her mom talk like this, but she could tell as much as she liked it, she needed to let her grow accustomed to it. She focused on her clit with her tongue again and just left her hand inside. Sabelle was now railing her and she was surprisingly getting close to another orgasm. She couldn't believe she was taking a thick 9 inch cock up her ass and she was loving it. As she was enjoying the sensations she suddenly felt her mom start to bounce against her hand. Her own mother was fucking herself on her daughter's fist! What kind of crazy shit was this?

Before long Pam said lustily, "God, baby.....this is the fucking hottest sex I've ever had in my life! I'm not gonna lie.....I think we need to do this more often! Fuck me with your fist baby......fuck mommy's ass with your fucking fist!"

She couldn't believe how arousing those words were from her mom in this situation. She started to pump her entire hand in and out of her mom's loose and destroyed anus. She was moaning into her pussy as she licked and it only took another minute or so before she started to tremble and pulsate as she came on the giant cock in her ass.

This pushed her mother over the edge and the girl soon felt her asshole clinch around her hand as she started to cum. She screamed out, "Fuck yes, baby! Oh God! We're fucking cumming with giant shit in our fucking asses....and you're licking my.....pussy....and.......you're my daughter! What kind of filthy.....depraved....fucking whores are we?"

Sabelle breathily spoke in to Jennifer's ear and said, "Yesss! My kinky little incest whores. This is the best thing I've ever enjoyed at the Funhouse! You're definitely going to have to return because we need to take this further! I haven't been this turned on in years!"

They were allowed to come down from their climaxes for a moment, but to their surprise the evening wasn't quite over. They were told to switch places and the next thing you know, Pam was eating her daughter's cunt while working her own fist into the girl's deflowered anus. They were now fully corrupted and it was time for the next and final act.

Orgy and Aftermath:

Jennifer couldn't believe that she was letting her mom fit her entire hand into her asshole, but, God, her tongue felt so fucking good on her pussy and clit. It wasn't long before she was begging her own mother to fuck her ass with her whole hand. She moaned and screamed as it went in and out. It was so fucking intense.

Sonja was now licking Pam's pussy, driving her on as she worked her daughter over. This was so wicked, nasty, and deviant, but fuck was she enjoying it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw four of the prison inmates enter the room. So consumed with her lusty task was she that it barely registered when they removed their jumpsuits.

She noticed more as they approached, all ruggedly handsome with sizable cocks, but she was still more focused on making her daughter cum. She saw one of the men present his dick to Jennifer's mouth and she accepted it willingly like the slut she had now become. Two others started to play with her tits while they jacked off. Then Pam felt the fourth inmate nudging his thick member against her ruined asshole. Holy fuck!

Her daughter moaned around the dick as it went down her throat and her mother fisted her ass furiously. The inmate in her own ass pounded her like a cheap whore and she loved it. Each woman had another cum before they switched things up. They were moved over to a large platform with cushions and each was told to straddle an inmate's thick cock. Once in position another throbbing prick was presented to their back doors and they started to get double penetrated. Both had fantasized about such things to varying degrees, but neither had ever expected it to happen tonight along with all the other fucked up things they had done.

It didn't take long for the men to begin savagely pistoning their holes. The mother and daughter were so beyond arousal that they accepted it willingly and joyfully. They were so turned on by being used by strange men. They made out with each other as they got fucked. Sonja and Sabelle played with their pussies as they watched the women being used and destroyed.

Before long, the men filled the sluts' holes with their spunk. Mother and daughter were made to eat creampies from each other out of their pussies and asses. It was such a depraved scene no one would ever have believed it. The women slurped up the nasty jizz as it dribbled from the gaping and glistening orifices presented to them. Both fucking loved it like the nasty whores they had become.

After this, two more inmates came in and roughly fucked the women's throats. Before they came, they were told to keep it in their mouths and then made to french kiss each other with fresh loads. So exhausted and thoroughly used they made out like lovers with their mouths filled with nasty strange spunk. They swapped it between each other and then they were told to swallow it and applauded for their efforts.

In a final coup de grace, all the men and women pissed upon the mother and daughter duo as they lay upon the concrete floor of the room. It was strangely thrilling to be cleansed with urine and they were made to come a final time from Sabelle's and Sonja's wands as they were insulted and degraded as the piss sluts they were.

The men left and Sabelle approached them with a look of affection on her face. She told them they had done quite well and explained that it was the hottest thing she'd ever witnessed at the Funhouse. She said, "My beautiful incest sluts. You have performed so well for your mistress tonight! Thank you for your service and for enjoying yourselves. Sonja and I have been given such great pleasure tonight!"

The women both felt a strange sense of accomplishment and appreciation for their mistress' opinions. She continued, "Please do not feel guilty for this later. You were forced into challenging moral territory that most people will never face. You handled it well.....and you came your brains out, didn't you?"

After a pause she told them, "To let you know, this entire situation was filmed and you will be presented with a video of what happened. Do not worry, however, as we will not use this elsewhere. It will not be uploaded to the Internet or used for profit. Unless you want it to of course! Haha!"

She finally explained, "Listen, I know this was a fucked up situation, but in fairness, you signed the waivers without reading them. We did not realize your relationship when you arrived and I'm not sure how you got here, but things played out the way that they did. The way I explain this place to most people is it's kind of like vampire rules. You have to invite me in, except in this case, we invite you in."

The mother and daughter appreciated her words, but were so exhausted that they hadn't really considered their actions too deeply yet. Sabelle finished her final speech and the women were led to a large shower room where they were attended to by two more sweet, beautiful women they hadn't seen before. They were cleansed, douched, given enemas and finally dried off. They were provided with a couple of simple dresses to go home in as their clothing had been ruined early on.

On the drive home not much was said, but they did occasionally look over at each at each other and smile. Pam finally said, "Baby....that was the most insane situation that I've ever been in....and I certainly didn't expect it......but we had fun and I hope you don't feel bad for it later. I don't think I will."

Jennifer understood her mother and nodded before replying that she didn't think she would feel guilty either, but she would have to see as the days went on. She continued, "That was the most intense sexual situation I've ever experienced as well.....and oh my god did I enjoy it! But yeah....it's tough to say how I'm gonna feel about it in the next couple of days. Honestly, I think I'll be ok with it in the long run......and in fact.......I might......want to do things again......with you....as I've discovered a new side of myself."

Her mother beamed at her affectionately and agreed with her, "I feel the same way, baby.....and yeah we might have some pangs of remorse later........but I love you and always will. Right now though......I honestly want to explore this side of our relationship even more I think.......in fact it crossed my mind to do other things and........you know to maybe involve your father.....and maybe......your brother."

Jennifer replied, "Oh my God! I thought the same thing. I guess we really are fucked up incestuous sluts! I had never even really considered this kind of thing with you or our family before.....but now that we've done what we've done.....fuck! It was so hot!"

They had now arrived at home and were incredibly tired. They would discuss it more in the coming days, but their lives had changed significantly and they'd be exploring a whole new side of themselves soon. They were excited, but ready for some rest, so they headed inside.

Before she drifted off to sleep that night, her body achy, but sexually sated, Jennifer thought about what Michelle had done. She thought about ways of exacting revenge. She was too tired to come up with anything good just then and would have to discuss it with her mother and perhaps even Sabelle later. It had to be good and it had to involve Michelle's mother or father. Whatever it was, it would have to be challenging. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep, her life forever changed.