Funny How Things Turn Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just nice seeing you so happy, that's all," I said and I got up and placed a kiss on her forehead, "but I am shattered so unless you've got anything else hidden behind that chair, I'm going to have an early night."

"Awwww," she whined, "you're no fun!" and she pouted at me while folding her arms across her body like a small child but I could see the laughter in her eyes. As soon as I saw the pout my balls tingled and I had a flashback to the images I had seen earlier today of that same look only with the addition of reams of my cum over her lips.

"Sorry Laura, guess I just can't keep up with you," I joked and I headed up the stairs before the tingling turned into anything else. Instead of heading straight to my room I decided on a cold shower to take the edge of things. 'It's going to be a while before I get used to those looks again,' I thought as I let out a long sigh. Once I had finished I headed to my room with the towel around my waist and saw Laura coming up the stairs with her arms full or her afternoon's work.

"Hey, no fair," she called out after me. "You know what it does to me when I see you like that!" and I could hear her laughing as she made her way to her room as I shut my door and found a fresh pair of boxers.

As I lay on my bed recalling everything that had happened today I was hit with an overwhelming sense of relief that things had been so normal between me and Laura. As much as I hated deceiving her, I knew it was for the best that I kept quiet about what I knew because I hated the thought of upsetting her even more.

I must have fallen asleep like that on top of my covers because I awoke in the night with a shiver as the cold air blew across my bare body. I started to move but couldn't lift my arm 'must have slept on it' I thought as I waited for the feeling to return when suddenly the air became warm as it blew across my chest. I turned to my side and was shocked to see Laura bending over me in the shadows blowing air across my nipples and immediately I tried to jump up but my arms were stuck above my head.

"I told you that you didn't need to know about everything I brought today," she whispered as she waved something in front of my face. I tried to focus my sleepy eyes and as they gradually became accustomed to the dark I could just make out a silver necklace that she then tucked back under her pyjama top.

"What's going on?" I said as I tried twist around to see what was restricting me.

"Well," purred Laura, "you said you couldn't remember anything that happened last night, not even when your caught a glimpse of my arse earlier, so I wanted to make sure that tonight is a night that you'll never forget," and she leaned over and turned on my bedside lamp, which slowly flickered to light. As she did so her chest brushed against my face but I couldn't tell if it was an accident or another of Laura's games.

"But hang on," I protested. "You can't remember what happened either so-"

"About that," she interrupted as she came back to my side and brought her head to within inches of mine. "That was a little white lie to see how you wanted to play it, but although you towed the line I could tell from the way you were acting that you knew more than you were letting on." There was something in her voice and couldn't tell if it was malice or something else and as she stayed in the shadows I couldn't read her face. 'Damn those stupid light bulbs,' I thought as I willed them to warm up quicker so that I could see what was going on.

"And those photos," she went on, "I bet you haven't deleted them have you? I can just imagine how much you'd love looking at them again and claiming you didn't know you had them!"

I was beginning to get a bit concerned now but no matter how much I tried I couldn't free my arms. "I can explain, I didn't know how to approach you, I didn't want to hurt you," I began.

"Oh, so you thought you'd pretend it didn't happen? How do you think that makes me feel, that you can't remember something like that? Well, now it's payback!"

I was still wriggling around to try to free myself from whatever was holding me back and as the light from my lamp grew stronger Laura stepped into the light at the foot of my bed and I could see she was wearing a checked night shirt with matching shorts that stopped at her upper thigh and a wicked smile was on her face.

"Now now, there's no point tiring yourself out trying to get free. You're going to need your energy," and with that she started to slowly unbutton her shirt. When she had a couple of buttons open I could see something shining and as my lamp finally reached full capacity I could make out a small key hanging from her necklace. I snapped my head up and could now see that it was handcuffs that were keeping me from moving and when I turned back to Laura that smile was there again and the fire in her eyes was clear.

"I told you there was no point struggling," she whispered as she opened the third button, revealing the curve of her tits and the deep cleavage within.

My mouth was dry and my dick began to stir as I struggled to get my thoughts together and form any coherent sentences.

"Laura, what are you doing?"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I mean, why are you doing this? I'm sorry about the photos, about last night; I was just trying not to embarrass you!"

"You're sorry about last night? What's wrong, do you not find me attractive when you're sober?"

"No! I mean, yes! I mean... Fuck! Just, what's going on?"

"Oh I thought you could see exactly what's going on Dave? Why don't you just relax and let this to the thinking?" and with that she reached down and patted my growing dick through my boxers. "It's not like you have much of a choice after all!"

She was right. I was handcuffed to the top of my bed, unable to free myself and she could do anything she wanted and there would be nothing I could do about it. And then it hit me. I was handcuffed to my bed and she could do whatever she wanted! As the realisation of what was happening sunk in my dick sprung up against the fabric of my shorts as if trying to find its own way out of the fly at the front.

"Oh, so I see the rest of you has finally caught up," she laughed as she stroked my now semi hard dick through my underwear before coming around beside me again and moving my pillows so that they supported my neck and upper back. "Gotta make sure you have a comfortable view. Can't have you 'forgetting' again now, can we?"

Laura walked back around to the foot of my bed and resumed her slow striptease again as she reached down and undid the fourth button revealing more of her amazing chest as I stared open mouthed. As the fifth button was undone I could see the contrast of her flat stomach against the bulge of her tits as more of their flesh was revealed to me as they fought to free themselves from the confines of her bra. When she had undone the last button her shirt fell apart slightly but didn't open as it rested on her chest that I could now see was encased in a black lace bra with baby blue trim and see through cups that afforded me the sight of the upper part of her nipples.

She turned from me now and slipped the shirt off her right shoulder while looking back at me to see my reaction before dropping it off her left shoulder and then down to the floor in one smooth motion. As it left her arms, she brought her hands up to her tits and turned to face me while she massaged and needed them through her underwear, pinching her nipples between her fingers until they were standing to attention through the mesh.

Yesterday I had only viewed them from above as she knelt on the floor in front of me but today they seemed even bigger than before. I was still amazed at how someone so slim could have tits so big and yet on her they didn't seem out of place. I was still staring at them as they bulged out of the top of the skimpy bra when she leant forward towards me so I could see into the darkness between them and it was only when she stood up again that I realised she had slipped her shorts of as well so that once again she was in front of me in nothing but matching underwear. Only this time there was no G-string, but instead she had on a pair of French knickers that hugged her curvaceous arse and I could see through the sheerness of the fabric and make out the tightness of her lower stomach, but still her pussy evaded my sight.

She turned from me again and slowly bent over as she had done the night before until once again I could marvel at her arse and as I did so she reached behind her, put her thumbs inside her knickers and slowly started to pull them down her legs. She removed them agonisingly slowly and the prospect of what was hidden beneath was causing my dick to throb but then they were down past her knees and as she bent to the floor to remove them from around her feet I could see the tight little arsehole that had teased me the night before. She remained bent over for a few seconds more and my eyes devoured every inch of her arse; her round flawless cheeks, her little hole puckering up at me and further down to the small glimpse of her pussy between her legs.

When she turned around she had her hands covering her pussy from me. "Not yet," she teased as she removed one hand and placed it behind her back to unhook her bra and yet still it wouldn't fall as the straps slid down her shoulders and stopped against her arms. She brought her hand back to her tits and grabbed the front of her bra squeezing it against her flesh as she arched her back, clearly enjoying making me wait.

Finally she began dragging it down in front of her with her free hand until she was wearing nothing but her necklace and I watched as first the top of her tits came into view, the smooth skin seeming to shine in the light, then her nipples that I had seen only briefly before were before me; large and dark and hard from the pinching. Then, as the bra was removed completely, the lower half of the large mounds where perfect skin joined Laura's taught midsection and the faintest of tan lines was visible. Despite their size there was only the minimal of drop once the support was removed and I watched them, transfixed as they moved up and down with Laura's breathing.

"Well, what do you think then Dave?"

"Unbelievable," I blurted out, unable to take my eyes off of them, moving from one to the other taking in every inch of the pale skin and large, aroused nipples. "I have never seen any as big and round and perfect."

Laura blushed slightly, which seemed odd considering she was standing before me naked with just one hand covering her pussy, but her eyes sparkled and the dimples in her cheeks were starting to form as her smile grew.

"I'm serious Laura," I continued "I can't believe how big they are and yet they just sit there so pert, not sagging at all."

Laura's breath was getting heavier and I could tell that she liked my compliments, but it was more than that, I think she could tell I was being honest and not just saying the things I thought she wanted to hear and as I continued to study her I could see her nipples growing harder still.

I had almost forgotten about the swelling in my boxers as my dick continued to try to grow to full size only to be held back by my underwear but now it was starting to ache as it stretched and twitched looking for some form of release. Laura spotted it too and reached out a hand to caress it through my boxers.

"Wow, it seems even more impatient than last night," she giggled.

I just smiled back, enjoying the light relief of her hand against my shaft with just the fabric of my boxers between them.

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours," she said as she pulled it through my fly and shot me a look of pure desire that caused my dick to spasm just and throb as it grew in front of her. As she stood there watching, it grew larger and larger as the head emerged from behind my foreskin until it stood out large and engorged with precum seeping gently from its hole.

Laura reached out with her finger and rubbed the top of my dick, massaging the precum into the skin causing it to jump and shudder, before taking her finger to her mouth and licking it clean. I could feel my balls aching for release but I knew it would be a while yet as Laura stood up and stepped back into the light.

Slowly she lifted one finger away from between her legs and then another and then another, all the while revealing more flesh as my eyes narrowed in on her until finally she lifted both hands to her tits and squeezed her nipples leaving her pussy in plain sight. I nearly choked when I saw her pussy lips jutting out between her legs towards the floor.

"Oh my god Laura, you are so fucking hot!" I exclaimed. I was breathing hard and I wanted to bury my head between her legs and fuck her pussy with my tongue but I was stuck, unable to reach out and touch her, to run my hands over every inch of her body and feel her heat.

"You really think so?" she asked as she shuffled about on her feet, causing her pussy lips to part slightly.

"Fuck, yes I do," I answered. "Get over here and let me get a closer look at you, I wanna see that pussy up close!"

She looked unsure as she started to move around the bed towards me, her tits bouncing as she walked, until she was standing next to me.

"Sometimes I worry that my lips are too big," she began, her voice tinged with doubt, "you know? Down there!" and I could see that her smile had been replaced with a genuine look of uncertainty.

"No chance," I replied as I looked at them sticking out from her slit. I could now see that there wasn't a hair on her body as she stood just inches from me. "Your pussy is so sexy," I whispered hoarsely, "I just wanna bury my face in there and taste you."

I could feel the heat from Laura's body and was hoping she would remove the handcuffs when she moved closer and lifted one leg over my body so she was straddling my chest, her knees at either side of my head and her pussy just inches from my face. She edged closer forward until I could smell her pussy and feel the hotness coming out of it and I thought that I would finally get a taste of her sweetness, but instead she just hovered there tantalisingly close. She lowered her hands to her pussy being careful not to allow me to reach her and took her lips between her fingers and pulled her pussy apart for me and I could see into her cunt and the wetness that had begun to form there.

"You'll get your chance," she said, "but that's not what I've got in store for you tonight," and with that she drew back up and off me, pulled my desk chair up to the bottom of the bed and reclined into it with her legs resting either side of mine as I lay in my prone position. She lay there with her upper body raised, her head resting against the back of my leather chair, her tits splayed out in two large, perfect circles with her nipples pointing up to the ceiling, her legs spread pulling the lips of her pussy apart just enough so that her cunt was exposed and the whole time she kept my gaze, not diverting her eyes for a second.

She took her hand up to her mouth and started to lick and suck on her fingers covering them in her saliva just as she had done my cock the previous night. Once her hand was nice and wet she placed it across her pussy, looked up into my eyes again and began to stroke her lips, transferring the saliva as she did so. She began slowly, caressing her outer lips, pinching them between her fingers and rubbing against her covered clit while she took the other hand up to her tits and started massaging them and pinching the nipples until they were red and hard.

As she relaxed more into it she began to rub more urgently and she brought her other hand down to her pussy as well and pulled back the protective hood of her clit exposing her swollen bud as she rubbed against it with her other hand. Gradually she began picking up speed as she stroked her clit from side to side, occasionally dipping her fingers between her lips and transferring the wetness back to her clit when it got too much.

I just lay there staring at her unable to even make a noise as I watched her rubbing and fingering herself, all the while bringing herself close to orgasm. She threw her head back and it lulled from side to side as her hand moved faster and faster across her clit as her breathing became more ragged.

"Urgh, fuck it feels so good," she sighed as she brought her head up again to look at me. "Do you like watching me masturbate Dave? It's so hot knowing you're watching me. Do you want to see me cum for you? Do you want to watch as I get wetter and wetter right here so close to your big, hard cock?"

"Fuck yeah, Laura. I want you to cum for me, I want you to fuck yourself until you can't take it anymore and I want to see your pussy as you cum."

Laura's head fell back down as she kept one hand on her clit and with the other she shoved two fingers straight into her waiting cunt and started to fuck herself with her hand. She was moaning and breathing hard now as her orgasm built and I could see her pussy stretch each time she rammed her fingers in and her lips clinging to them as she pulled them back out again.

"Oh fuck yes it's so good. I'm gonna cum for you Dave, I'm gonna come all over my fingers just for you," and she started fucking herself faster and faster, pounding her fingers into her wet cunt. Her face was getting red and her tits were bouncing up and down as she bucked in time with her fingering. She stopped and pulled her fingers out, showing me her gaping hole before shoving them back in with renewed vigour while her other hand never left her clit, which was now red raw with the constant rubbing."Ahh, fuck me, fuck my tight little pussy."

As she pounded her fingers in and out of her pussy over and over again I could hear them slopping around as she got wetter and the squelching noises were getting loader and louder. "Oh god I'm so fucking wet for you. Ohhh fuck, I'm gonna cum," still she continued fucking herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. "Oh yessss. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Suddenly she lifted her arse off the chair and she closed her eyes as her legs started to tremble and he whole body shook as her orgasm ripped through her. "Ahhhhhh," she wailed as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and pinched her right nipple so hard I thought it was going to bleed while her other hand was still frantically swiping across her clit. Her body spasmed, her pussy pulsating as she came and I could see thick, white liquid oozing out of her pussy and trickling down to her arse where it disappeared into her crack as she still attacked her massively swollen clit.

Finally Laura stopped fucking herself and gripped the edge of the chair with both hands as her body continued to shake and spasm and the white liquid dripped out of her as her pussy lips hung open, red and puffy from the ravaging they had just received. Eventually the trembling stopped and Laura opened her eyes and looked at me, sweat soaked hair clinging to her forehead and a smile that sent a shiver through me.

"Fucking hell Laura, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, you are so fucking hot!"

"Oh fuck," she panted as she sat up "that was amazing. I felt so dirty knowing you were watching me the whole time," and she dipped her fingers into her pussy scooping out some of her cum and then taking them to her mouth she proceeded to suck them dry. "Mmmm, it tastes almost as good as you do," and she stuck her fingers back into her cunt and swirled them around but this time when she pulled them out instead of taking them to her mouth she grabbed the head of my cock and lathered it in her cum.

My dick twitched at her touch as she massaged her juice into my head, mixing it with more of the precum that had started to form around the slit in the top. I was so turned on it was almost painful to feel her fingers playing with the most sensitive part of my cock but she soon took her hand away again and I was longing for the delightful pain to return.