Funny How Things Turn Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon Dave, soon you'll get your fun," she said, "but I'm not done yet!" and with that she started to slide two fingers back between her slick pussy lips and fucking herself again, only this time slowly, enjoying every deep plunge into her soaking cunt and as soon as she started I could hear her juices slopping around inside her.

"Oh fuck yes. This is what happens Dave. This is what happens when you leave a girl horny all day. This is what you get for forgetting last night," and she slipped two fingers from her other hand inside her so she now had four fingers slowly penetrating her deep within, stretching her pussy wide. "Oh fuck yes. I love fucking myself while you watch. You make me feel so fucking dirty."

I just lay there open mouthed, unable to believe what I was seeing as my housemate Laura had turned into a sex crazed animal that I couldn't wait to fuck. I had never even seen her kiss a guy before and now here she was fucking herself with all her might. Just as I was getting lost in my thoughts she stopped moving her fingers while they were still inside her and she spread her pussy wide open.

"Look how wet I am for you Dave, look inside me and know this is for you."

As she held herself open for me I could see passed her enflamed lips that now hung loosely around the entrance to her pussy and deep into the pink folds as her insides quivered and shook as if little jolts of electricity were running through her. I could see the wetness inside of her as more white cream fell out of her gaping cunt and continued to trickle down into the crack of her arse.

My dick was twitching about painfully as if trying to make itself cum when Laura withdrew her fingers and took my shaft in one hand while with the other she reached into my boxers and fondled my balls before bringing them out through the fly as well. I had completely forgotten I still had my boxers on but now that Laura had access to my dick and my balls she began to massage them with her soft, wet fingers until they were covered in her sticky, white cream form the tip of the head down to the base of my balls. The feeling of her soft hands against my raging swollen cock was sweet relief and I relaxed into it as she began to slowly stoke the length of my shaft but no sooner had she got into a blissful rhythm she stopped and took her hands away again.

"I told you not yet," she whispered wickedly as she got up off of the chair and reached down at the foot of my bed, and as she did so I could see her cum pooling in the middle of my chair as it dripped from between her ravaged pussy lips. She stood back up and saw me staring in wonder at the wet patch on the leather of the seat.

"Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from," she laughed as she sat back on the chair rubbing her pussy into the juice pool. In her hand she held one of the small boxes that I had seen fall out of her bags earlier and as she opened it I could see something shimmering in the light but I wasn't able to make out what it was until she removed it and held it out in front of her: a silver vibrator about 6 inches long, smooth and as thick as a cucumber with a rounded end.

"Now it's time to take things up a level," she said as she bit her lower lip. "Don't worry, you'll love it!" she continued as she got up from the chair onto her knees on the bed and moved up my body until she was straddling me, her delicious pussy just inches from my cock which was now ready to burst. I tried to manoeuvre myself so that I could get inside her but she simply stood up above me, her face a mixture of firmness and delight as she could see what she was doing to me.

"Fuck Laura, I'm dying here, I need to be inside you."

"I'm in charge here in case you hadn't noticed and if you don't like it there's really not much you can do," and she reached up to her necklace and swung the little key from side to side. "I told you you'd get yours so just you lie back and enjoy yourself," and she came back down onto her knees with her upper legs straight so she was hovering over my dick once again. Resigned to my fate I stopped wriggling and lay there watching her.

"That's better Dave, be a good boy for me and I promise you'll enjoy this."

"I fucking better," I growled back and flopped my head back onto the pillows that were raised behind me.

"Oh you will!"

Laura took the vibrator into her mouth and slowly fucked her mouth with it, running her tongue around the top, leaving a trail of saliva behind as she pulled it back out and placed the tip of it against the protective hood over her clit and twisted its base until I could hear a gentle hum. As soon as it started to vibrate against her she let out a sigh and her tits heaved up and down.

"Oooh, fuck that feels good. I'm gonna cum again real soon," and I watched as she gently flicked the vibrating toy from left to right keeping her clit hidden beneath its hood.

"What's wrong?" I asked sarcastically, frustrated at my lack of relief, "too much for you is it?"

"Ahhhh, no," she panted as her face became flushed and her tits began to swing gently. "This is just. Oh my god. This is just the beginning. You'll see. Ahhhhh fuck yessss. Yessssss."

Her legs started to shake again and her breath was now shallower as she struggled to contain the pressure building within her until she let out a loud sigh and her whole body spasmed and she couldn't keep the vibrator on her any more.

"Oh my god," she wheezed, "I can't believe how quickly this thing gets me off. This is going to be great," and she lowered herself even more until I could feel the heat from her cunt against the tip of my cock. Just when I thought I was finally going to get to feel her pussy lips around me she slipped the vibrator between us pushing it against her pussy and the underside of my throbbing head.

The cold metal made me gasp as the vibrations travelled down the length of my shaft to my balls and Laura laughed at the reaction she had got.

"See, I told you you'd like it," she said devilishly. "Now, let's see what this thing can do!"

As she held it there between us she turned the base once more and the vibrations became stronger and faster as my dick shuddered at the feelings running through it. The sensations were amazing as I could feel each vibration running down the length of my cock like a million tiny fingers dancing over every inch of my shaft and my balls got tighter and tighter.

"Oh fuck Laura," I cried "Fuck that's so good!"

Laura smiled down at me and gently began moving the vibrator backwards and forwards from underneath my cock and the lips of her pussy, to the tip of my now aching head and against her clit which I could see had emerged from under its hood. She held it there for a few seconds and her clit seemed to grow in front of my very eyes before dragging it back across my dick towards her open pussy. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have the toy vibrating against me and I could feel my balls churning, but this was like no other time I had ever experienced before. The feelings were familiar but the build-up was slow and they seemed to be coming from deeper within me than ever before.

"Oh fuck Laura, I don't know how much more of this I can take," I exclaimed.

"Oh don't worry," Laura replied breathlessly, "you'll be surprised how long these things can draw it out of you," and with that she plunged it into her open pussy and as I watched it disappear as the hum became muffled while the toy was buried deep inside her.

"Oh, god that's fucking amazing!" she yelled before pulling it out and shoving it back in so hard it forced her to buck and wince at the pleasure. Just when I thought she had forgotten about me she pulled it out and placed it back against the tip of my cock and her clit, her juices lathering my head as the vibrations shot through me and my balls began to tingle again. I could see Laura's clit throbbing with the attention it was receiving and after only a minute it proved too much for her again and she went back to fucking her sloppy pussy with the toy. Once again I could hear her juices sloshing around inside her as she fucked herself harder and faster with the vibrator and this time when she pulled it out and placed it between my cock and her clit, juices fell from her pussy splashing against my balls.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come so hard," she managed between gritted teeth as her breathing became more and more laboured, "I'm gonna cum all over you Dave."

She reached down and turned the vibrator up to maximum and my cock started to throb as I could feel the cum building up inside me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum Laura!"

"Fuck, oooohh, not yet Dave. Ahhhh. We're gonna cum together!" and she returned the vibrator into her pussy while it hummed and whirred.

She lifted herself off me just slightly so that my dick was waving around in the air and I got a clearer view of her lips clinging to the toy as she slammed it in and out of her. Each time I saw the silver toy reappearing from between her pussy I could see it covered in her cum and the sound of her fucking herself was getting louder and louder.

"Oh fuck I'm so wet. I'm gonna cum. I can feel it. Oh god, I'm gonna cummmmm."

Without letting up Laura returned the toy to her clit as she lowered herself back onto my dick. As soon as I felt the vibrations against my head my dick spasmed as the first stream of cum was pumped out from my balls followed immediately by the second, splashing against Laura's pussy as she continued to fuck herself.

"Fuck Laura, I'm cumming!" I yelled as my dick pumped again and another huge wad of cum shot out of the tip, landing on my chest and then another and another. Still Laura held the toy between us.

"Fuck yes Dave, keep cumming, it feels so warm."

My dick spurted again as more hot cum flew out of me and landed on my stomach. I had never seen so much cum and as Laura held the vibrator against my dick it continued to twitch and a few more streams shot out of me until the last of it dribbled out of the top of my cock and ran down my shaft and over my balls.

"Ohh God, Laura," I barely managed to get out. "Take it off me, take it off me," my balls were still contracting and my cock twitched like never before but I couldn't take any more as the teasing of the last hour had me in such a state that my dick was now painful to the touch.

Laura looked down at me through watery eyes, her cheeks flushed, her whole body shaking and her tits swinging wildly. I had never seen her looking hotter.

"Fuck yes Dave, I can't stop, this feels so good," and she roughly rammed the toy back in and out of her pussy a few more times until she was shaking uncontrollably and she finally dropped the vibrator and leaned back on her hands while her pussy contracted and pumped out a torrent of clear liquid all over me.

"Ahhhhhh. FUUUUCK!" her scream was deafening and her body went limp while shaking uncontrollably as she was completely taken over by her orgasm.

It was several minutes before Laura stopped shaking and as she sat there leaning back on her hands with her legs either side of me I watched her pussy opening and closing as the liquid drained out of her while her chest rose rapidly up and down.

"Oh fuck me, I've never cum like that with anyone before," she managed when she finally got her breath back and as she gingerly sat back up I could see tears of joy in her eyes. "I don't ever want to either; you're the only man that gets to see that."

"I could watch you all day," I replied, "that was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I can't believe what an amazing pussy you have. It looks so tight and those big lips are sexy as hell. I can't wait to taste you and feel your pussy around my cock." As I spoke my dick started to grow again, knocking up against Laura's inner thigh as it did.

"Well, you're gonna have to wait a little while longer, my pussy needs a rest after that. Seems like you're ready to go though, but we need to clean you up before you can do anything else," and as she spoke, Laura leaned forward and began to lick the cum off of my chest, swirling her tongue around my nipples to collect the drops that remained there. Then she moved her head lower tracing my body with her tongue licking up my spunk until she reached my belly button where a mixture of our cum had pooled inside. She looked into my eyes and placed her lips over the hole and sucked it all out before repeating the action all around my lower body. My boxers were soaked in a mixture of my hot white jizz and her cool clear liquid and she took the material into her mouth and sucked up as much as she could.

By now my dick was as hard as iron and when she reached it Laura raised one eyebrow at me, lowered her head over it and let the liquid spill out of her mouth and all over my cock, all the while never letting her eyes leave mine.

"Fucking hell Laura, you really are a dirty little bitch! I'm gonna fuck you so hard!"

She just grinned back at me and as the last few drops trickled out over her lips she bent down and took my cock into her mouth and began sucking and slurping. Once she had licked it clean she opened her mouth and drooled our cum cocktail over me again, before going down and sucking me back into her mouth. This wasn't so much a blowjob as Laura trying to suck the cum out of me as she held me between her lips with vice like grip and as she sucked on my cock I could see her cheeks hollow while her tongue licked all around my dick. She continued sucking up what she could and drooling it back over my cock for several minutes until our cum had soaked into my boxers and the bed underneath me.

"Awww, all gone," Laura moaned. "Guess I'll have to get more from in here," and she wrapped her sticky fingers around my shaft and started to stroke me up and down. She dropped her mouth to the head of my cock and licked her tongue all over until it was glistening with saliva. She started stroking me faster and faster and as her tempo increased I could feel the familiar sensation in my balls as they started to tighten.

"Oh fuck yes babe, that's it, keep stroking my cock."

"Mmmm, you like it when I wank you off do you Dave?"

"Oh fuck yeah I love it," my hips began to buck involuntarily.

"Ooohh, your cock feels so big and hard. Shall I make you cum now? Do you want to spurt all over my hand?"

"Oh fuck yes. Make me cum Laura, make me cum."

Laura spat on my cock as she stroked it faster and faster and flicked her tongue out over its swollen head, which was as red and large as I'd ever seen it, while she took hold of my balls with her other hand and gently massaged them while she wanked me off as fast as she could.

"FUCK. Oh fuck yeah like that. Don't stop, you're gonna make me cum. Oh you're gonna make me cum. Oh fuuuuuuck," and my dick erupted as she pumped it furiously. Stream after stream of hot white cum flew into her open mouth where she held it for a few seconds before letting it fall back out over my cock as the next load shot out of me.

"Fuck yes Laura, take my cum. Take it. Ahhhhh."

My whole body was shaking as she wanked me off hard and fast and it felt like litres and litres of my spunk had splashed her smiling face until eventually there was nothing left in my balls and my dick stopped twitching as Laura slowed down and lightly stroked the length of my cock. As my dick finally started to soften in her hands Laura took one last long lick before burying her face in my balls and sucking up as much cum as she could before opening her mouth to show me her prize. My cum flooded her mouth as she played with it with her tongue before she put her lips together and swallowed hard.

"Mmmm, I love how I can feel the warmth working its way down my throat. You taste so good." She smiled up at me and pulled my boxers off my legs before using them to wipe up her cum from my chair, while I lay there still coming down from my second incredible orgasm of the night and my third of the day.

As she walked around the bed, the lips of her pussy poked out from between her legs and her massive tits swung gently from side to side and I couldn't believe what a beautiful sight it was and how much I yearned to taste her and lose myself between her pink folds. When she was standing next to me she undid her necklace and leant over me to undo my handcuffs, draping her tits across my face where I pulled a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it greedily.

"Oooh, that's right Dave, I love a good tit sucking," she moaned and she pulled her other tit up to her mouth with her free hand and sucked on the exposed nipple while she fumbled with the lock around my wrist. "But that's for another day," and as the lock clicked and my right arm swung free she dropped the key onto the bed and stepped back out of my reach.

"Oops," she teased, "guess you'll just have to open the other one yourself," and she turned, picked up the vibrator and headed towards my door. "I'll take these though," she said as she grabbed my boxers and held them up to her face, breathing in the heady scent of our juices. "You've got the photos and now I have my own little memento," and with that she turned and was gone before I could even find the key on the bed.

By the time I had groped around on my bed for the key and managed to unlock the second handcuff Laura had already got to her bedroom door and as she closed it behind her I heard the lock fall into place.

'She likes to be in charge,' I thought to myself as I rubbed my wrists where the cuffs had dug into the skin and slowly made it to my feet to shut my own bedroom door. 'Well, two can play that game!'