Funny How Things Turn Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers

"Ahhhhhh, fucccckkkk. Fuck yessss!"

As her pussy contracted I pulled my hand out of her as clear liquid flew out of her and over the rug in several squirts before I returned my soaking fingers to her cunt. I pistoned in and out of her with all four fingers as she wailed out until her pussy was swollen and stretched out more than I had ever seen before. I took my little finger out of her and turned my hand sideways so that three fingers now stretched her pussy open from top to bottom as I rammed them in, lodging them firmly into her sodden cunt and swirling them around inside her feeling out the inner walls of her cervix.

With my hand deep inside her I pushed her legs back further until her arsehole was pointing into the air and with my little finger I began to probe and play around the entrance to her tight little hole. I pressed firmly on to Laura's clit with my thumb causing her to buck up and as she did I slipped my finger inside her arsehole in one quick motion until my hand came to rest against her cheeks as she gasped out loud.

"Oh fuck Dave I feel so full. I've never had anyone in my arse before. Mmmm it feels so good having you completely filling me."

"Good," I replied. "Because you're about to get fucked!"

I began alternating between the three fingers in her cunt and my pinky in the arse as I fucked her pussy while I held my finger in her arse and then fucked her arse while I rubbed my fingers against the inside of her cunt as her juices ran down her crack, lubricating the virgin entrance until my finger slid easily in and out. As her arse loosened up I pulled my fingers out of both her holes before pumping them back into her as she jumped around and screamed as I began pounding both her holes with my fingers.

I turned to look at her face as she lay there completely helpless with her eyes closed, her cheeks flush and a single tear rolling down her cheek, but the lop sided grin she wore betrayed her feelings and as I continued to slam my fingers into her she began writhing around on the desk as her juices flowed out of her pussy and down to her arse. The noise of my sloppy fingering filled the room as my digits squelched in and out of her two holes as her juice splashed over me, falling onto the desk and the floor below.

"Oh fuck me Dave. Oh god I'm gonna cum again."

"Oh, you like being DP'd do you?" I asked as I slowed down my actions so that she didn't peak too soon.

"Urghh. Fuck yes. Oh fuck, don't stop. Fill me. Make me cum."

"You sure you're ready?" I asked as I rammed my fingers back into her as hard as I could, actually pushing her along the desk as I did so.

"ARRRGHHHHH!" she yelled out. "OOOHHHH GOD. FUCK ME DAVE. FUCK ME HARD!"

I picked up speed once again and thrust in and out of her as fast as I could as she shook violently beneath me. This time as her pussy contracted around my fingers I could feel her arse doing the same as it tightened around my finger before relaxing and tightening again and I tried to time my plunges with the relaxation of her muscles. After a few seconds more I felt her hands clamp down on my arm as it pinned her down and her nails sunk into my flesh as she let out the loudest cry I'd ever heard.

"FUUCCKKKKKKK! I'm cuminnnnnnnnnng. AHHHHHHHH!"

As I pushed my hand deep into her pussy I could feel the pressure building up inside her and as I pulled my hands out she squirted everywhere as cum sprayed the desk and my clothes and as I shoved my fingers back into her, liquid splashed against my hand back up over her body drenching her large tits and her flat stomach. I had seen her cum many times now and was used to seeing the creamy liquid oozing out of her pussy but she had only squirted like this a couple of times before with me, but now I was in charge and mad with lust I wanted to see how much she was capable of as I pummelled away and each time I entered her I was met with more cum as her muscles pushed it out.

After a few mote thrusts I took my hand from her pussy and slipped my index and middle finger into her arse and turned them over and over while her pussy hung open and thick white cum oozed out of her wide open hole and down into her crack where I pushed it into her arse.

"Fuck. Oh fuck. Stop Dave. Oh fuck stop. I want you to fuck me. Let me feel your cock in me and fill me with your cum."

I finally let up and released her from my grip as I grabbed at my belt and yanked it open, pushing down my trousers and boxers in one movement. Before she had time to move I positioned myself between her legs as her arse draped over the desk and ploughed my cock into her waiting pussy with all my might.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh that's it Dave. Fuck me hard. Cum in me!"

I grabbed hold of her high heels and pushed her legs back towards her head again, holding her in position as I furiously pumped my rock hard cock into her until my balls slapped against her arse. This wasn't sex, this was me fucking her for all my worth and I slammed into her again and again as she lay her head back and barely moved as I dominated her pussy. Despite taking more fingers than she had ever done before the muscles in her pussy held my dick like a vice as I roughly tore into her again and again. Every fibre in my body was on edge and after only a couple of minutes I felt my balls tighten and then I shot my cum into her as I rammed my cock in until I couldn't push forward any further. My dick twitched and spurted reams of spunk inside her before I couldn't take it anymore and I stopped moving as the last of my cum dribbled out of me and I looked down at Laura laying on top of my bosses desk with my dick buried inside deep inside her.

It was only now that I saw her eyes were barely open and her head hung loosely to one side, her breathing shallow and irregular and I realised she must have blacked out while I was fucking her. I looked down at her limp body and the feeling of power overwhelmed me and I began to slowly slide my dick in and out of her soaking pussy once more, gently this time keeping my dick hard as she came around again and looked up at me.

"Fucking hell Dave, what happened?"

"Looks like you passed out," I replied, my dick still slowly slipping in and out of her.

"And you thought you'd just keep fucking me anyway?" Laura asked, the surprise clear in her voice.

"You complaining?" I asked back as I pushed my dick quickly inside her causing her to jump.

"Ahhh," she whimpered. "Fuck, you feel so good inside me."

"How about you bend over for me?" I asked as I pulled my dick out of her pussy. "Let me see that tight little arsehole of yours."

As I stepped back to allow Laura to climb down from the desk she dropped to her knees, took my dick into her hand and ran her tongue over the exposed head of my cock slurping on the mixture of our cum. I grabbed her head and pulled it closer to me as she opened her lips and took me into her mouth inch by inch until I felt her gag around my shaft with just a few inches remaining. I held her head in place as she fought to contain me and her eyes started to water before pulling her head quickly off of me leaving strands of saliva running from my cock to her mouth.

"Fuck Dave," she gasped as she struggle for air, "you trying to choke me now?"

"We need to work on that." I replied, maintaining the dominance over her that was turning me on no end. "Now, bend over and show me that fine pussy and arse of yours," I demanded as I spun her around and pushed her over the desk.

With her heels still on, her elongated legs led the eye up to her tight little arsehole sticking up into the air while her ravaged pussy lips hung loosely between her legs as my cum dripped out of her and ran down the inside of her legs. I stepped forward and rubbed my wet dick against her pussy lips and further forward against her hard clit before lining it up with her gaping hole and ramming straight into it.

"FUCK!" Laura yelled as I speared her from behind. "Oh fuck yes. Fuck me Dave. Fuck me hard."

I didn't need any further encouragement as I drew my dick out of her it's full length and then plunged it back in as far as I could go before slowly pulling it out until just the head was between her lips and then ramming it back inside her again. Each time my dick plunged into her hot cunt my balls slapped against her legs and I was met with a grunt from Laura as she gripped hold of the sides of the desk to stop herself from being sliding around on top of it. I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock, like a heartbeat of its own as I stretched her insides open with every thrust before allowing her to relax as I gradually withdrew from its tight grip only to begin the assault once more. I wasn't fucking her fast but with every lunge burying me deep inside her I could feel her body tensing up as another orgasm built up inside her.

"You like it rough do you?" I asked as I forced myself into her once again.

"Urghh. Fuck, you can do me any, oh fuck, any way you want. Oh fuckkk."

As I continued to plough into her I reached underneath her stomach and soon found her clit pressing against its protective hood and pinched it between my fingers as Laura bucked around underneath me. Reaching my other hand around her waist I pulled back the hood so that her unprotected clit was exposed to the raw cold of the desk and Laura let out a scream as her hard little nib rubbed against it.

"OW FUCK! Oh fuck it hurts but feels so good. Ohhh Fuck."

I placed a hand into the small of her back forcing her down keeping her clit in place as I pounded deliberately in and out of her taking my time to make her cum. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her and her dark little arsehole staring up at me and revelled in the sight and the power I had over her in that moment. I let out a trail of spit between her cheeks and rubbed it up and down and around her hole with my other thumb as her legs started trembling and her breathing got louder and became more ragged with each drive of my hips.

"OOHHH FUCK!" Laura yelled. "Fuck me I'm gonna cummmm. Oh FUCKKKK" her pussy clamped around my dick so tight I thought it was going to snap before suddenly relinquishing its grip and gushing out hot liquid all over my cock as her whole body shook violently and her legs went limp.

Seeing her whole body rocked with her orgasm spurred me on and I went from slowly impaling her to ramming into her as fast as I could as she shuddered and shook over the desk and her wailing filled the room as I continued to piston in and out of her, slamming my balls against her legs as her pussy squirted all over my dick and balls.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" she howled. "Fuckkkk meee. Oh god."

I kept on going, fucking her with all I could as her pussy throbbed fiercely around my cock as more and more cum gushed out of her until there was a pool of liquid at our feet but still I wasn't ready to cum and I kept up my relentless punishment of her pussy.

"Oh-hoh fuckkkk!" Laura cried out only this time she was sobbing into her arm as the feelings completely overwhelmed her. Finally I eased up and let her lean back against me slightly, lifting her clit from the desk as I stopped pumping into her and stood unmoving with my dick buried inside her pussy as juice spilled out over her ravaged lips.

"Oh my god Dave," she managed between tears. "I'm not sure I want you to do that to me again but fucking hell that was amazing. My clit is red raw!"

"Well, I'll take it easy on it for a while then. Don't want to ruin one of my favourite toys!" I smiled as I pulled out of her pussy and helped her turn around to face me.

"Geez, I can barely stand," she stammered as she perched her arse on the desk. Her face was stained with tears as she supported herself on wobbly legs with the aid of the solid wood beneath her and she must have seen me staring as she wiped her eyes with her hands. "Don't worry about those, I just couldn't help myself. I have never experienced sensations that strong before and I can't believe how much I loved it when you put your fingers in my arse!"

As she spoke her glazed eyes looked down my body until they rested on my dick, still sticking out in front of me and she brought her gaze back up to meet me.

"Oh god, you're still ready for more??" she asked a little shocked

"Sorry babe, guess that's just what you do to me," I replied. "I came in you once but thought it best to stop when I heard you sobbing."

"Well we can't have that now can we?" she asked, a glint in her eye returning. "I can't take anymore fucking but I'm sure we can do something to address this." and as she spoke she reached out and gently wrapped her fingers around my dick and began rubbing them all around my shaft and the head of my cock.

"Help me back up here," she said as she leant back against the desk.

I stepped towards her and holding her waist, I gently lifted her up onto the desk where she shuffled backwards until she could lay down comfortably.

"Now, get up here and stand over me," she continued.

A little unsure of what Laura had in mind I took of my shoes and socks and removed my trousers and boxers from around my ankles where they had been stuck and climbed up onto the desk. I must have looked confused because Laura let out a laugh as she gave me further directions.

"Don't look so worried. Now kneel down with your legs either side of my head, facing my feet and scoot back a bit," she said as she reached up to my waist and guided my body as I turned around. I knelt down as instructed and moved back slightly until my balls were hanging just a few inches above her face.

"That's good," she purred as she reached up and took hold of my dick and began to stroke it between her thumb and forefinger. "Now bend your legs slightly so I can reach you with my mouth." As I lowered myself towards her she pulled my dick down and stuck out her tongue so she could swirl it around my swollen head, sending shivers up the length of my shaft to my balls.

She took one of my balls into her mouth and began to suck on it through my sack while she stroked my cock up and down before releasing it with a loud pop and turning her attention to the other one, covering my sack in saliva. I rested my hands on my thighs as I sank down lower, my balls resting on her face, my cock just centimetres from her mouth as she licked along the underside of it while she stroked it faster, twisting her hand around the head each time. Occasionally she would pull it into her mouth with her hand and I could her hot breath against the sensitive head while her soft lips massaged my shaft as she sucked on it like a lollipop.

"Mmmmm, god that feels good Laura," I sighed as her lips bobbed up and down on my cock, her teeth scraping across the head of my cock as she performed an upside down blowjob on me, covering my dick with spittle before taking her hand to it again and wanking me off into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Laura. God that's good."

As Laura picked up speed with her hand she began humming with my still inside her mouth and the sensations almost made me topple over on top of her. I fell forwards and put my hands on the desk next to her legs to break my fall and Laura seized on the change in angle to take me further in as she kept humming and licking around me.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum real soon," I panted as she expertly worked my dick with her mouth and hand. "Oh fuck yes."

I could feel my balls tighten and Laura must have felt it too as she took me out of her mouth and put her arms around me to pull me back up.

"Seeing as you like me arsehole so much today," she teased, "I'm gonna let you cum all over it. Hold my legs" she instructed as she swung her legs up into my hands as I reached my arms out to grab them.

With her legs in my hands for support she pushed them back until her pussy gaped at us both and her arsehole pointed up to the ceiling once again. She slid back underneath me a couple of inches as she took my cock back into her hand and began stroking my once again, her hand sliding easily up and down the length of my drool covered cock.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing. Oh god I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck Laura keep doing that. Oh fuck."

My dick began to throb as Laura wanked me off and I could feel the first stream of cum building up inside my dick ready to explode out of me as Laura aimed my dick at her pussy and arsehole.

"Oh yesssss, I'm gonna cum. Fuck I'm gonna -"

As my balls twitched and my cock got ready to spew forth the first line of cum I felt Laura's tongue against the edge of my arsehole sending me completely over the edge as a whole new sensation erupted within me as she rimmed me while stroking me dick.

"FUUCCKKKKKKK!" I roared as my dick shot cum out with a ferocity I had never experienced before. Reams of hot white spunk shot out of me flying over Laura's pussy and arse and onto the desk beyond as it throbbed so hard I thought it would rupture a blood vessel while she continued to probe my arsehole with her tongue and stroke my slippery cock.

Each time she lapped at my hole my whole body flinched sending another string of cum shooting out of my cock over her holes beneath me until I had covered her pussy and arsehole with 7 or 8 streams of thick, sticky cum. Still my dick throbbed and twitched but I was spent and my balls were dry as I sat back behind Laura's head to recover. As I did so she lifted her head and wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking off the last few drops of cum before twisting her body around so that she could lie back across the desk and I could sit back.

As she lay there I stared in wonder at her body, slick with a sheen of my cum mixed with her own liquid that had splashed back over her, her wondrous tits fell up and down with her breathing and her pussy lips red and swollen hanging loosely between her legs.

"Fucking hell Laura," I managed once I had recovered slightly. "Just when I think you can't get any hotter! Where did that come from?"

"I don't know really," she replied between breathes, her tits swaying gently. "You seemed to like my arse so I just went with it."

"Well, next time you feel like 'just going with it' as you put it," I looked at her and laughed. "Fucking go for it! That was unbelievable!"

"You really did like my arsehole, didn't you?" she began tentatively. "I meant it; I've never had anyone inside it before."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"At first it was a little painful but once I got used to it," she paused and looked away. "I did yes." She turned back to me and as she continued. "It felt kind of weird but then when my orgasm hit me it was the most intense feeling I have ever had. I always thought I wouldn't enjoy it or that I shouldn't enjoy it or something, but fuck it felt good when I came."

I smiled and leaned into her, kissing her gently as my tongue snaked its way into her mouth to meet with her own.

"Well," I said as our mouths parted, "I'm not sure what happened to me but when I saw it I was just overcome and I knew I had to have it now. I don't think I would have tried otherwise, so I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We both sat there for a while in each other's arms while we contemplated what had just unfolded until the clock on the desk buzzed and snapped us out of our trance.

"Geez, 1:00am." I was surprised how late it was. "We'd best get this place tidied up and get out of here. I've spent enough time here for one day!"

We both got dressed again and did our best to re-arrange the desk as we found it. The rug on the floor was soaked in cum so we cleaned it up as best we could and then moved one of the big leather chairs on top to hide the remaining stain before heading out into the dimly lit hallway and towards the elevator

Before long we had made the journey back home and I fell, exhausted onto my bed. I was almost asleep when I heard a shuffling behind me and I turned around to see Laura standing in the doorway looking down at the floor and hopping slowly from one foot to the other.

Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers