Funny How Things Turn Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers

"Just so you know," she whispered, so quietly I had to strain to hear her, "someday I'm going to let you fuck my arse properly."

My eyes flew open as I heard the words and I leaned up onto my arm to make sure I caught what she was saying as she bit her lip before continuing.

"But not for a while," she said. "In fact, after the battering I took tonight you're gonna have to go easy on me for a while, my pussy is still sore. But one day, I'll let you take me arse."

And with that she turned and walked down the hallway to the bathroom without ever looking my in the eye. I couldn't quite believe what I had heard; Laura was going to let me take her anal virginity! 'Let me'. It's as if she was going to give herself to me as a gift, knowing full well that I wouldn't turn down an opportunity. But I wasn't going to rush things, whenever she was ready was fine by me and I rolled back onto my pillow to finally get some rest only to find my dick was rock hard at the thoughts going around in my head.

'Not now,' I thought, 'you'll get a chance soon enough.' And with that image in my head I finally drifted off to sleep.

Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers