Further Misadventures of Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her!" he ordered one last time as Woody struggled to open his eyes.

"See her...

That tease of a teacher...

Always wearing short skirts...

and tight blouses...

you like her! don't you?

don't say that you don't

I won't believe you..." taunted Sam.

Lara could feel her own shame and Woody's too through his eyes. He tried to fix in on her eyes too abashed to look anywhere else.

"Teach! Lower your hands now!" shouted Sam as he stepped closer to Woody.

Fearing for Woody's safety, Lara dropped her hands instantly revealing her naked body completely to the two young men.

Samuel was taken aback for a second. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined. But that did not deter him from his actions.

His mission was to humiliate the bitchy teacher and so he started with a tirade:

"Wow!

Look at that!

Teach you are so hot!

Perfect tits!

Flat belly!

Thigh gap!

And... Oh My!... My god!

You have a bald pussy!"

At these words, Lara's tears began flowing freely down her cheeks.

"Woody! Are you watching this!?" he asked of the young black man.

"Did you ever picture her like this Woody?

Did you think that her body would be so flawless?" he goaded the young man yet again.

He then stepped closer to her and began touching her. There was no softness or gentleness to his touches. He touched to shame her further. He grabbed one breast then another, a nipple and another, he pinched her belly.

"Good job teach! Not one ounce of fat!" he exclaimed as he slapped her ass once more.

Then he went for her unprotected pussy and raped her with his index inserting it to the hilt in one swift move.

"You are wet!?

You!

Slut!

You whore!

You bitch in heat!" He screamed out.

Lara almost fainted at this new debasement.

Lara's former arousal was betraying her. The residues of her natural sexual lubricants had not dried up. Her body was still aroused. Her arousal had probably been sustained by the confusing perpetual state of indignity and disgrace that she had been kept in by her tormentor.

Samuel turned his head back to check on Woody. Had the young man kept his eyes opened?

The young Afro-American man was transfixed. He could not keep his eyes off of his tutor's goddess like body. Woody had been enamored with Lara for the better part of the six years he had known her. She had been his first and most persistent masturbation fantasy. Countless boxes of Kleenex had been emptied to clean-up the buckets of sperm he had filled in Lara's honor.

"Oh my god! Woody is sporting monster wood!" exclaimed Sam.

"Teach!" he directed his attention back to Lara.

"Look at what you have done to poor Woody!

His pants have made a tent!

It's huge!

It's about to pop!

Poor guy!"

"Go open his trousers!" he ordered.

"I... I... I... can't!" exhaled Lara as a chill ran down her back.

Her embarrassment increased tenfold. She had thought that getting naked in front of her students was the worst thing that she could have been asked to do but undressing Woody's erection made her feel far worst.

"Do it or I'll hit him again!" menaced Sam.

Lara advanced reluctantly towards the armchair where Woody was being held attached.

"No!... Please!... Miss Lara!" implored Woody whose turn it was to have tears running down his own cheeks. "Please!... Let him hit me!... I don't care..."

"I can't let him do that to you Woody... Don't worry... I'll be gentle" said Lara in an attempt to comfort her young friend.

She gently grasped the zipper between her fingers in an attempt to avoid touching Woody's penis directly.

As she gently pulled the zip down, the biggest erection that she had ever seen started poking its huge head through the opening.

Lara was astonished and hypnotized. By the time the zipper was completely open, she was face-to-face staring down the barrel of a ten-inch black one-eyed monster.

Woody could not take it and began whaling like a child.

"Suck him! Maybe that will shut him up!" ordered Sam.

Lara was in a trance. She obeyed without realizing what she was doing. The sight of this huge manhood had momentarily made her lose all awareness of self.

She slowly lowered her head to wrap her hot lips around the head of Woody's massive rod.

"NO!... Ooh!... Miss Lara!" screamed Woody as he erupted prematurely. It was just too much for the young virgin.

Lara barely had time to step back as the biggest load of cum she had ever witnessed erupted in front of her eyes.

"That was fast!" laughed Sam.

"Actually, it was too fast..." he continued.

"Why don't you play with yourself for your little Woody and for me?" Sam asked.

He stepped closer to Lara again and inserted his index in her wet little pussy one more time.

"You see Woody!? She is still wet... I guess she loved your cock... Right!? Teach!" he asked rhetorically.

Lara's shame and degradation were reaching new lows as he heart began pounding in her head.

Samuel then proceeded to coat his finger with Lara's sexual lubricant by digging into her moist love canal a few times.

Lara was once again too scared to fight him off. She looked into Woody's tender eyes for support.

The bad boy then moved behind her and pushed his wet finger onto her virgin anus.

"No!... Not that!... Please, I've never..." screamed Lara in despair.

"Yes... I am going to have your ass now," said Samuel.

"Move closer to Woody and put your left hand on his right knee for support. I am going to rape your ass and I want you to play with your pussy while I do it. You are going to tell Woody what a slut teacher bitch you are while I fuck your ass in front of him and you are going to play with that needy pussy of yours while I do it. Is that clear?" instructed Samuel Ortega.

Lara's last humiliation chords were being plugged. Could it get any worst?

Samuel lifted her by the hips and brought her closer to Woody. He leaned her forward and grabbed her left wrist to put her hand on Woody's knees.

He penetrated her wet pussy with his digit from behind to lubricate it and humiliate her more.

Lara sought refuge into her young student's kind stare once again.

"Ok! You can start playing with that tight twat of yours now," he instructed.

When Lara did not move right away Sam moved to struck Woody in the face four times in successive violent blows.

"Ok!...Ok!...Ok! Please... Stop!...I'll do it..." whispered Lara in despair.

Sam got everyone in place and reinserted his index into Lara's pussy yet again.

Lara's sex was producing copious amounts of lubricating fluid to protect itself from the assault. It was a physiological response that had nothing to do with any pleasure that Lara was experiencing but Sam was just too ignorant to know any better.

"You are getting wetter!" he exclaimed to further degrade and debase his teacher.

Lara's tears were once again pouring down her face; her blurry vision was the only barrier to shield her from the degradation of having to stare into Woody's eyes.

Sam brought his finger to her crinkled anus and started to massage its virgin entrance.

"Don't fight me! It will only make it hurt more," he warned.

He pushed his finger into her tight asshole in one swift unstoppable move as Lara curved her back in surprise.

"Start flicking that clit of yours," he instructed.

Lara used her free hand to begin fondling her sex. Her heart was not into it.

"It's ok Miss Lara," encouraged Woody, "it will be over soon..." he whispered to her as Sam began pumping his finger into her ass to lubricate it with the juices that he had collected from her excited sex.

"Miss Lara, you are so beautiful," continued Woody as he tried to distract her from what she was going through.

"Miss Lara, I have been dreaming about you for so long," he confessed before closing his eyes with embarrassment as he pronounced more than he had wanted to say.

Lara looked at him in surprise. She had suspected a crush from her young neighbor for some time but she had never been 100% sure of his feelings.

For some reason, that unexpected declaration finally woke up her latent desire. Lara began feeling pleasure while touching herself as she looked into his eyes. Woody's soul had opened up to her in a surprising fashion.

Sam was still working his finger in and out of her ass and was finally satisfied with the amount of lubricant that he had administered to her puckered hole. She was as ready as she was going to get. He then dropped his trousers and brought his penis to her anal opening.

Without any warning, he brought his dick to her ass and he proceeded to penetrate her violently.

"Aargh!... Aargh!... Aargh!" Lara shouted in pain.

Once he was fully inserted into her tight ass, Samuel leaned in and whispered into Lara's ear.

He wanted her to repeat exactly what he was saying word-for-word as she played with her pussy in front of Woody.

Lara's eyes opened in shock as she was told what to say.

She kept on rubbing her engorged pussy lips and soon was instructed by Sam to penetrate herself with her middle finger. She was also told to used her thumb to stimulate her clit at the same time.

She finally spoke up repeating what Sam was murmuring in her ear.

"You see Woody...

I am a real slut...

I love to tease my students...

Every night when I get home...

I imagine how hard their young cocks were for me..." repeated Lara.

Her rear was burning with the friction of the rape but the sexual arousal that she was beginning to feel due to Woody's confession of love was compensating for the pain she was feeling.

"Ooh!

Aah!" a few moans escaped her lips as the pain and the pleasure started affecting her breathing.

"I look at their pants in class...

and I can tell the ones who get boners for me...

...most of them do at one point or another...

it makes me so horny to imagine their dicks swelling up for me...

when I get home at night...

I finger fuck myself to tremendous orgasms...

some days, I can get these young hard dicks to be swollen for me in all of my classes...

when that happens...

Woody...

Woody...

Woody...

when that happens I stay wet all day long...

my little needy hole is moist and horny all day long...

then when I get home I play with myself for hours." said Lara under Sam's guidance.

Samuel was now working his dick in and out of Lara's tight rectum at a frenzied pace. He would not last much longer.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" breathed Lara as her body was being torn between pleasure and pain.

Lara was panting in the heat of desire. Her own arousal had been brought up thanks to Woody's kind words. She was heating up and the touches of pleasure that she was giving herself were starting to feel really nice.

However, she did not want to cum in Sam's arms. Her orgasm was meant for the young man she had known for so many years. The last thing that she wanted to experience in this world was an orgasm within Mr. Samuel Ortega's grasp.

Now that he was so busy working his filthy dick in her asshole, she took the opportunity to discreetly untie Woody's arms one after another.

"Oh! Teach!" screamed Sam.

"Your ass is so tight! So soft! I am going to fill it up with my spunk!" he shouted in delight.

Just as Sam begun unloading his sperm into Lara's violated ass, Woody took advantage of his guard being down. He flung a vase that he shattered onto his skull and grabbed all the other objects that he could toss at him until Sam laid on the floor knocked out.

Lara was in shock at the sudden action.

For the first time since she had known him, Woody was standing straight.

For once, he stood as tall as his frame would let him. To her shock, she realized that he was taller and more imposing than Sam. How could such as big man have appeared so weak; why had he always stayed hunched over for so many years?

"We have to get going," he said, "I do not want to be here when he wakes up. Quick!"

Woody grabbed Lara's bathrobe and helped her slip it on.

He then easily swept her off her feet and carried her downstairs to his place.

"Mom is away for the week visiting my grandma down south," he explained as he double-bolted the door shut behind him.

"We are safe here, I will call the cops right away," he continued.

"W...w...wait... I don't want the police involved... it's too embarrassing..." pleaded Lara.

Woody stared at her while meditating on her remark. He instinctively knew that these tragic events were not something that his tutor wanted to talk about with police and school officials. Not right this minute anyway.

"Ok... how about I place an anonymous call... this way we know that he is out of your place and out of the building?" he offered.

Lara looked at him pensively and finally nodded her approval.

Afterwards, Lara started feeling the shock. She felt exhausted and cold and needed to sit.

Woody brought her a blanket and she settled on a big comfy couch and stayed there without moving.

The police came and went. Through the paper-thin walls, they heard that the "perp." had left the premises before they had gotten there.

Woody sat with Lara in total silence and in total darkness.

It was only after several hours of total immobility that the young black man began to stir.

"Miss Lara," Woody said finally quietly when it was time for her to go home.

Lara was still in a stupor like state but she looked up towards him.

"Do you want to stay the night?" he offered timidly.

She only had the strength to gesture in the affirmative.

Lara had been reliving the events of the night in her mind over and over. She was so glad that Woody had been there to intervene. He had shown so much courage. He had given her the strength to survive the ordeal and he had rescued her from the bad man.

Lara was convinced that, if he had not been there, Sam would have done much worst. The thought of it sent shivers down her spine.

Woody, who knew? Such an unlikely hero. Such a contrast to her past boyfriend, that guy had actually run away from a furniture store after Lara had broken a glass shelf by accident. He had been such a wimp. He had left her behind to deal with the owner so afraid had he been of the possible altercation. How would he have reacted in this instance? She shuddered to think about it.

She felt safe with Woody.

"Miss Lara?" asked Woody again.

"Do you want to take a shower while I prepare the couch?"

Lara nodded again.

Woody helped her up and escorted her to the bathroom. As she rose to her feet a look of terror flashed through her eyes. Samuel's load of sperm started dribbling through her violated anus.

To her utter humiliation the slimy mass tumbled out off her ass and fell to the floor in a puddle.

Lara lost her balance as she began crying and leaned on Woody for support.

Woody held her up and walked her into the bathroom as she sobbed on his arm.

He ran a hot shower as she held onto him.

As he stepped back to leave Lara alone in the bathroom, she grabbed him again.

She turned bright red with shame and humiliation.

"Woody... don't leave me... help me..." she implored despite the terrible disgrace that came with that request.

"A... A... Are you sure Miss Lara? I can wait for you just outside the door if you would rather? I'll be here in a heartbeat if you need me," he proposed.

Lara knew that she would not be able to tend to her needs on her own.

Still holding onto his arm she undid the dreaded bathrobe and gingerly removed it. Her body was stiff and broken. She trusted the young man and after what he had seen earlier, she would rather be nude in front of him than to be left alone.

"H... h... help me please... Woody..." Lara begged through her sniffling. She had a look of distress that Woody could not ignore. Despite her need for his assistance, the words had still been difficult to form.

Lara tried to raise her legs to step into the tub; it was a struggle for her to even lift them high enough to get in.

When Woody finally realized how shattered Lara was, he immediately took over the role of the nurse.

He took the shower head and passed the water over her. Then he grabbed the bar of soap and began gently scrubbing her skin with his free hand while he held her up with the other.

"Harder Woody... Scrub harder... Please!... I feel so dirty... so very dirty..." pleaded Lara through her crying... "you need to remove the pieces of Sam from me... I feel so very disgusting right now..."

Woody complied to her request putting more energy and pressure into his movements.

Lara held onto the wall of the bath for support as she pushed herself back into his hands to increase the pressure.

Woody did not have a problem with her back or even her legs, but when it came to her chest he hesitated.

Lara grabbed his hand and held it over her breasts until he understood that she needed him to rub her the same way.

Then, it came time for her ass and her sexual organs.

Lara felt dirtiest in these areas.

Before Woody could speak up or protest Lara turned around and got on her knees. She positioned her head on the floor at the other end of the tub, away from the drain.

Then, she grabbed her rear end with each of her hands and tore herself open.

"Woody! I need you to wash me down there!" she was too ashamed to say the words, but she wanted the putrid and rotten feeling to be removed. In any other context, with anyone else, Lara would have died from the depravity of her own actions.

But this was Woody. He had seen her being raped. He had been there to support her through it. He had helped her make it feel better when he had confessed his crush for her. Now, she needed him to wash away the filth.

"Please! Woody! Wash that smut away from me! Now!" she supplicated one last time.

Woody brought the soap to her ass and started washing gently.

"Harder! All over!" she directed.

Woody submitted yet again. He increased the pressure as he scrubbed her buttock. But then he hesitated again when it came to her sex and her anus. "You can't put the bar of soap in there? Can you?" he asked himself.

Lara sensed his hesitation.

"Use your fingers... Shove them in there..." she guided him.

Woody was getting more embarrassed by the minute. He sensed Lara's distress and ill-comfort with the rape. He also knew her enough to realize that she was not behaving like herself. Her requests were being made out of sheer necessity. He did not want to get her out of her trance and make her feel even worst about herself.

"I want you to make me feel good Woody..." she told him.

Woody was timid with his actions but Lara coaxed him on. She guided him every step of the way

"Put your fingers in my holes...

Both of them...

Dig in my ass...

Clean it...

Deeper...

That's it...

And my pussy...

Woody!

You are doing good...

Rub me there...

Put your middle finger in my tight little pussy too...

Yes!...

Just like that...

Ooh!...

Perfect!

Woody!

That's my g-spot...

Woody!

Rub harder...

Aw!...

Deeper...

Hook your fingers!

Yes, that's the spot,

Don't stop!

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

I am going to cum! Woody!" Lara exclaimed as her body shuddered and shook in orgasmic bliss.

Lara collapsed in a heap on the bathtub floor.

It took a few minutes for both of them to recover.

Eventually, Woody helped her step out of the bath and assisted her with the towels.

Lara was more at ease than she had been earlier. She felt a warm glow wash over her. Her hero had rescued her from the evil of Sam and had helped her forget about the awful rape that had just occurred.

Woody reached for the bathrobe to put it on Lara and she pushed it away. She did want to be reminded of the rape and asked for one of his t-shirts instead.