Further Misadventures of Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came time to go to bed, Lara just could not be by herself on the living room couch.

She turned to Woody again with a blush on her face to ask him if she could lay in bed with him.

Woody accepted despite his embarrassment and his distress at the idea of sharing a bed with his tutor.

As before, Woody was the perfect gentleman.

He did not assume that Lara's behavior in the tub would mean that she wanted to have sex with him.

He let her lay in his bed and was very careful not to touch her or to invade her personal space.

Neither of them fell asleep.

At sunrise, Lara began backing up against his body. They had been laying in bed for over four hours and Lara needed to be comforted from her ordeal yet again. When his body heat was no longer enough, she reached for his arm and draped herself with it. She pushed her butt into his pelvis, forcing him to spoon her.

The young man could not help it.

His monstrous penis began to swell and to expand upon feeling his tutors warm body against his.

He tried to back away.

"No Woody... I need you..." said Lara, "I cannot sleep... I cannot get Sam out of my head... out of my pussy... out of my ass... I need you to do to me what he did earlier... exactly as he did it... I need to replace the places he touched with places that you touch... help me ease my mind..."

Woody could not believe what Lara was asking of him now.

She removed her t-shirt and was now naked in his arm. She grabbed his hand and brought it up to her pussy. It was already inflamed with passion. She had been thinking about Woody for the past hour, thinking on whether she should try to use his services or not.

"You need to put your finger into me like he did...

Yes...

That's it baby...

Touch my pussy just like that...

Now, when your finger is really wet with my juices...

I need you to start rubbing my little asshole...

Now...

Slowly...

Gently...

Slowly...

You know...

I was a virgin back there until last night...

Woody...

It was awful...

I want you to take me with your big tool...

Woody...

It's going to hurt; I know...

But I'd rather feel the pain from you...

Than walk around with a constant reminder that he hurt me...

Does that even make sense?

Woody, please make love to my ass while I make myself cum in my pussy."

Woody did not know what to say. Years of fantasies were about to come true at this very moment. He knew that he should not take advantage of her fragile state, but he was just a boy in love with the beautiful neighbor next door.

While Lara kept on playing with her wet love canal as she had done earlier that night, she used her free hand to grab her student's huge erection.

When she felt that Woody had thoroughly lubricated her tight rectum, she began impaling herself on his penis. Once his huge gland popped through her sphincter, the rest was a bit easier.

She backed up slowly onto his manhood.

He was bigger and much wider that Sam and that is exactly the sensation that she was looking for. She wanted to rediscover anal sex with a bigger man to make her ass feel like it was experiencing it for the first time. This time she was doing it with a gentle soul who would let her control the entire proceedings.

"That's it Woody...

Ooh!

It's so big...

Sweetie...

You are so much bigger than he was...

It feels so nice to be in your arms...

Ooh!

Here, touch how wet my tight little pussy is for you...

Woody, you made me wet during the rape...

Ooh!

You know?

Without you... I don't think my mind would have survived the assault...

You are making me feel so good Woody...

I did not think that I would enjoy sex again so soon after what happened...

That's it...

Baby!

I am almost there... rub my little button...

You got it!

That's my clit...

All excited for you...

Do it!...

Aah!

Woody!

I am coming!

Woody!

Woody!

Ooh!" said Lara as her orgasm took over.