Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mathilda opened her eyes she saw that Peggy was on the bed with her face next to Marcel's cock. Mathilda leaned over and they shared a tongue filled kiss. She could taste her juices on Peggy's tongue. Mathilda stroke her hand down Peggy's back to her ass. When she slipped her hand past Peggy's ass to her pussy she discovered that Peggy was soaking wet.

"My god Peggy, you are wet already. You must be very turned on," Mathilda said.

"I know. It seems I always get turned on when I'm with you and Marcel. Both of you are such great lovers, you have given me so much pleasure these past few days," Peggy replied.

"Thank you Peggy. It was very nice of you to say that but Mathilda and I have received much pleasure from you also. We will miss you when you leave," Marcel added as he sat up.

"Let us not talk about Peggy leaving my dear. We can still make love to her now. Peggy, climb up on Marcel. I know he wants to make love to you," Mathilda added.

"Yes, come on Peggy. We are dying to make love to you again,' Marcel said.

"That's good because I'm dying to make love with both of you," Peggy replied as she climbed up on the bed and straddled Marcel's cock.

Mathilda reached her hands under Peggy and held the lips of her pussy open. As Peggy lowered her body Marcel's cock slid into the wet slit. Peggy pushed her hips down savoring every inch, every bump and pulsing vein on Marcel's cock as it open her up. She pushed down until all of him was buried in her pussy. Peggy flexed her hips back and forth grinding her clit into Marcel's pubic bone. She moaned again and again as a rush of erotic delight wash over her body. Marcel wrapped his arms around Peggy's back and shoulders, pulling her tight against his body. Peggy fell forward crushing her breasts into Marcel's chest as their lips met in a passionate tongue filled kiss.

Peggy felt movement on the bed as Mathilda climbed up next to them. She lay down alongside Peggy and Marcel. She had a perfect view of their passionate embrace and Peggy hips as she ground herself back and forth on Marcel. Peggy opened an eye and saw that Mathilda was watching them. She was also noticed that Mathilda was caressing her own pussy. That excited Peggy even more. This is one of her favorite things. She loved being fucked by a handsome, younger husband while his pretty wife watched and rubbed her own pussy. It was wicked and naughty, and it really turned her on, but then all really wicked and naughty things do.

Mathilda reached out a hand and stroked it along Peggy's back down to the cheeks of her ass. As Mathilda caressed Peggy's buttocks, she slipped her fingers into the valley that separated the fleshy cheeks and danced her fingers across Peggy's anus. Peggy broke her kiss with Marcel and groaned as the touch jolted her with sparks of pleasure. Mathilda was pleased; she knew Peggy enjoyed all manners of anal play, especially being double penetrated. She put her fingers back in her own pussy and wet them with her juices. She went back to fondling Peggy's ass. Mathilda slipped her middle finger into Peggy's anus, twirling it around and back and forth further stimulating Peggy's senses. Peggy panted and groaned as an intense feeling of pleasure radiated from pussy and asshole throughout her entire body. She forcefully flexed her hips against Marcel, grinding her sensitive clit against the hard bone and ruff hair of his crotch. Peggy felt every muscle in her body from her toes to her ears tense up and quiver as a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her body.

Marcel rolled over with his cock still buried in Peggy's pussy. He pushed himself up so that his chest was off her. As Peggy tried to catch her breath, he started working his cock back and forth in her pussy. Even after such a powerful orgasm, Peggy's body responded. She couldn't control it; she craved the intense pleasure of orgasmic release. Her legs wrapped around Marcel's thighs and she locked her ankles together, trapping him between her legs. She began thrusting her hips up at Marcel, matching his powerful thrusts into her pussy.

Mathilda slid across the bed closer to the two of them. She turned Peggy's head toward her and their lips met in a hot, wet, tongue filled kiss. She reached out and stroked Peggy's body, starting at her breasts, pinching and pulling her sensitive nipples then sliding her hand down to caress the conjoined mingling of Peggy and Marcel's throbbing organs. She located Peggy's clit and began rubbing the delicate nub, driving Peggy closer and closer to another intense orgasm. Marcel gasped and groaned as the speed and power of his thrusts increased. Soon he was driving his cock into Peggy at an almost brutal pace. He too was on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Marcel came first, he cried out that he was cumming as he slammed his cock deep into Peggy's pussy and held himself still. His body shuddered as his cock fired spurt after spurt of hot cum into Peggy's quivering muff. Peggy came seconds later. She clasped her legs together trapping Marcel between her thighs. Her breathing came in erratic gasps as a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her body. Her body went limp and she fell back drained, panting and moaning.

Marcel had collapsed on top of Peggy. He was resting on his elbows with most of his weight off her body. Mathilda's hand was trapped between their bodies still caressing Peggy's pussy. Her face was close to theirs' and they traded gentle kisses as their breathing returned to normal.

Marcel was the first to move. He pushed himself up and off the bed. His semi hard cock was glistening; covered with his and Peggy's cum. As he pulled it out of Peggy a small stream of cum trickled out of her pussy and rolled down to her anus. Peggy lay back on the bed catching her breath while Mathilda slid off the bed and fell to her knees next to her husband.

"My dear your cock is so beautiful, covered with all of that lovely cum," Mathilda said as she leaned forward and flicked her tongue across his cock.

"Yes my love, suck my cock and get it hard. Then I can fuck you," Marcel replied.

"The two of you taste so lovely together. Peggy, stay where you are, I can eat your pussy while my husband fucks me," Mathilda said before she took Marcel's cock in her mouth.

Peggy lay on her back watching Mathilda suck her husband's cock. She was almost as fond of watching people fuck and suck as she was being watched fucking and sucking. She spread her legs as wide as she could, exposing her pussy and anus to her hosts while she toyed with the stream of cum that had already leaked from her pussy.

Mathilda kissed, licked and sucked Marcel's cock and he was hard in no time at all. Then she crawled up on the bed and knelt between Peggy's outstretched legs. Peggy propped herself up on her elbows and watched as Mathilda's head dipped between her legs. Mathilda cupped Peggy's ass cheeks in her hands and leaned her head into Peggy's crotch. She started kissing and licking Peggy's thighs as she worked her mouth closer and closer to Peggy's dripping wet pussy.

Marcel climbed on the bed and knelt behind his wife. He pushed her legs up under her, raising her ass in the air and lining his cock up with her pussy. Slowly he entered her warm wet pussy. He pushed forward until he could feel his groin rub against her soft buttocks. He held himself still, bathing in her warmth, before slowly pulling out, leaving just the head in her. Again he waited, before slowly sliding his cock back into his wife, inch by inch until he was completely buried in her pussy. Over and over Marcel slowly slid his cock in and out of Mathilda, drawing soft moans from her on every stroke.

While her husband was busy fucking her pussy, Mathilda was busy licking and sucking Peggy. Her tongue darted out for a probing lick of Peggy's cum filled pussy. She lifted her head and looked into Peggy's eyes. When she opened her mouth the tip was covered with splotches of white cum. She closed her mouth, swallowed and smiled lovingly at Peggy. Mathilda was masterful, working Peggy up into a frenzy, licking her pussy lips, gently biting her clit and sliding her fingers into Peggy's pussy and across her g- spot. She stopped just before Peggy climaxed. Peggy was panting and groaning as Mathilda drove her to the edge, over and over; only to hold her back, stopping before Peggy crested over the cliff into orgasmic bliss.

Mathilda worked her tongue down along Peggy's lips until she touched the sensitive taint between her pussy and asshole. She flicked her tongue across the taint several times. Peggy's breathing became even more labored, her whole body shivered in anticipation. She knew what was coming and she loved having her asshole rimed. Mathilda worked her tongue around the rosebud opening of Peggy's anus. At the same time she slid her thumb into Peggy's pussy and strummed the rest of her hand across her clit. When Mathilda pushed her tongue deep into Peggy's anus, the combination of pleasures sent Peggy over the edge. Her whole body quivered as a tidal wave of ecstasy flooded her senses. Mathilda continued her delightful torture, rimming Peggy's asshole, manipulating her clit and g-spot together. Peggy's pussy became wetter and wetter until she squirted, drenching Mathilda's face with her juices. Peggy fell back on the bed gasping for breath as she slowly recovered her senses. Mathilda dropped her head to the bed, overcome from her oral efforts. And Marcel, he continued to fuck his wife from behind but he quickened his pace. He held onto Mathilda's hips and rocked her back and forth as he slid his cock into her pussy. Mathilda responded and began moving on her own, pushing back at Marcel, harder and faster with each thrust. She reached a hand between her legs and held it on her clit adding even more stimulation to her already over heated pussy. Marcel kept driving his cock into Mathilda faster and faster, each stroke, driving her closer and closer to the edge until she came all over his hard cock. She cried out as her body convulsed in orgasmic delight. Her pussy pulsating around his cock sent him over the edge. Marcel held himself still as his cock fired volley after volley of hot cum deep into his wife's hot wet pussy.

Marcel held himself in his wife until his cock started to go soft. When he pulled out, a river of cum streamed out of her pussy and ran down her thighs. He rolled over onto his back with his semi-hard cock lying on his stomach. Mathilda rolled in the opposite direction onto her side.

Peggy had recovered from her orgasm and she knelt in the space between her hosts. Watching them fuck had gotten her turned on again. She had a decision to make, a cum covered cock or a cum filled pussy, which did she suck first. She decided to suck Marcel's cock first. She hopped he would get hard and fuck her again while she ate Mathilda. Peggy licked up all the cum around Marcel's crotch before taking the shaft in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, savoring the distinct flavor of her hosts combined juices. She looked over at Mathilda who had lifted her head to watch Peggy.

"Mathilda, you and your husband also taste lovely together," Peggy said when she took her mouth off Marcel's cock.

"There is more over here, Peggy," Mathilda said with a naughty smile as she opened her legs.

"Don't worry, I'm coming there next," Peggy replied with a naughty grin of her own.

Peggy went back to sucking Marcel's cock. She moved between Marcel's legs and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft from the spot where it meets his ball sack up to the tip. She pulled the foreskin off the head and flicked her tongue on the sensitive frenulum; the area on the underside of their cock just below the head. Peggy has made men cum just by licking that delicate area. Not wanting Marcel to cum so quickly, Peggy traced her tongue back down his shaft to his balls. She stroked her hand up and down his cock as she sucked each of his testicles into her mouth one by one. Marcel groaned in pleasure as his cock throbbed in Peggy's soft hand.

Once Marcel's cock was hard, Peggy moved over to Mathilda. She pushed Mathilda on to her back and crawled between her legs. She started licking and sucking up the cum and pussy juice that had leaked onto Mathilda's thighs. Once she had cleaned up the tasty mixture she moved up Mathilda's body and shared a cum and tongue filled kiss with her. She was surprised when she felt Marcel get off the bed. She broke the kiss with Mathilda and turned to look at Marcel.

"Don't worry my dears. I will be back in second, "Marcel said.

Peggy slid back down Mathilda's body and put Mathilda's legs on her shoulder. She was lying flat on her stomach with her legs straight out behind her. She leaned in and began kissing and licking Mathilda's pussy. Mathilda panted and moaned as Peggy's talented tongue drove deep into her pussy, lapping up all the cum her husband had just deposited there.

Marcel climbed back on the bed and straddled Peggy's legs. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt his hands caress her firm tight buttocks. She gasped when Marcel rubbed one of his hands into the valley between the cheeks of her ass and strummed a finger across her anus. He kept his finger there and drizzled some oil on the digit. Slowly his worked his finger in and out of Peggy's asshole.

"Oh, oh my god yes," Peggy moaned over and over as the finger opened her ass.

"I thought you like that," Marcel leaned over and groaned into Peggy's ear. "Do you want my cock back there? Do you want me to fuck your ass, Peggy?"

"Yes, on god yes, please I need your cock in my ass," Peggy groaned.

Marcel pulled his finger out of Peggy's butt, added more oil and a second finger and slipped them back in. He worked both fingers around, loosening and lubricating her asshole. Peggy moaned into Mathilda's pussy as she continued lapping up Mathilda's feminine juices.

Marcel slipped his fingers out of Peggy's ass and moved up closer to her ass. He poured some oil on his hand and stroked it along his cock, lubing it up. Peggy felt some of the cool liquid drip onto her ass. She was glad he was using plenty of lube. Mathilda had promised that Peggy would have plenty of new cocks at the party tomorrow night; she didn't want to start with a sore ass. Marcel lined his cock up with Peggy's asshole and pushed the head against it. He met some resistance at first but he pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into Peggy's asshole just past the first ring of muscles. Peggy gasped as she felt a sudden jolt of pain. Marcel stopped, allowing her to get used to his size. Then he pushed forward and a couple inches of cock slid into Peggy. Again he stopped for a moment and as Peggy relaxed her ass muscles more and more of his cock slipped into her butt. Any feelings of pain were replaced with the most amazing feelings of pleasure.

Marcel pulled his cock half way out of Peggy's ass before he slowly worked it back in. He started slow, gently sliding his cock back and forth. Soon he increased his pace, each stroke driving his cock faster and harder into her ass. Peggy pushed Mathilda's legs higher up on her shoulders, raising Mathilda's ass off the bed. Peggy licked her way down Mathilda's pussy to taint just below. She flicked her tongue across the sensitive patch of skin. Mathilda groaned and shivered as the mere touch had turned to an absolute delight. Peggy curled her tongue into a round tube and used it like a small cock to fuck Mathilda's asshole. She rubbed her hand on Mathilda pussy and clit cause her explode in a massive orgasm. Mathilda's hips rose up off the bed as she held Peggy's face tight against her asshole. As her orgasm passed, she fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

All his earlier orgasms had dulled Marcel sensitivity and he was able to fuck Peggy's asshole for an extended time. He fucked Peggy through several anal orgasms while she was eating Mathilda's asshole. Peggy is one of those rare women who can achieve an orgasm from anal sex alone. Each time she came, she shuddered and shook as her body reacted to the intense pleasure. Released form Mathilda's grasp, Peggy looked back over her shoulder at Marcel.

"Please Marcel, I want you to cum in my ass, and I want you to cum in my ass now!" She cried.

Marcel furiously drove his cock into Peggy. After a few minutes of frantic fucking he slammed his cock deep in her butt, all the way to the balls and pumped a massive load of hot cum into her asshole. He collapsed on top of Peggy, his cock leaking the last of his load as they both lay there panting and groaning.

No one moved for a few minutes, they all just laid there recovering their strength and catching their breath. Marcel was the first to move. As he pushed himself off of Peggy, his cock slipped out of her ass, followed by a trickle of cum. He moved up to the head of the bed and laid back on the pillows. Mathilda and Peggy moved up on either side of him. They talked, kissed and caressed each other for a while but soon decided that they should clean up and go to sleep. They had a long day and long night of sex planned for tomorrow.

12