Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man pushed the head of his cock against Peggy's anus and forced it past the first ring of muscles. She let out a gasp and then held her breath. The young man stopped to allow her to get used to his size. When Peggy let out a breath he slipped a couple more inches into her butt. She gasped again and he stopped again. Peggy willed herself to relax and waited for him to push more of his cock into her ass. He pushed his hips and more of his cock slid into her asshole. A slight moan escaped from her lips. He stopped for a few seconds but then pushed forward again. Peggy felt his hips hit her buttocks and she knew he was all the way in. She let go of her buttocks and leaned back over the sink as her asshole adjusted to his size. The young man pulled back and about half of his big cock slid out of Peggy's ass. He waited a few seconds before he pushed his cock all the way back in. Back and forth he went. The muscles in Peggy's ass began to loosen and soon the young man was easily sliding his cock in and out of her ass. He reached around Peggy's hip and cupped his hand on her pussy. He slipped a couple of fingers inside her as he rubbed her clit with his palm. That coupled with his fat cock sliding back and forth in her asshole set Peggy on the course to experience another intense orgasm.

A fiery hot explosion rocked Peggy's body as she came. Her whole body tensed up as her pussy clamped tight around the young man's fingers. He repeatedly slammed his cock into her ass over and over, aggressively driving his cock into her butt pinning her against the sink. He buried his entire cock in her ass, holding her tight against his hips as the first spurt of warm cum exploded in her ass.

"Oh merde, je vais foutre, va baiser sperme," The young man groaned.

"Yeah, that's it boy, that's it, cum in my ass, shoot your hot fucking cum in my ass," Peggy moaned softly.

Peggy could feel his cock throbbing and spurting as he filled her ass. He held her tight against the sink, unable to move, as they waited for the passion of their orgasms to fade.

The young man stepped away from Peggy and pulled his cock from her butt. A small stream of cum ran out of her asshole and down her leg. He grabbed the roll of toilet paper off the holder and ripped off large sections for Peggy and himself. After he cleaned up, he pulled up his pants and faced Peggy. She was busy straightening her dress and checking her hair and makeup in the mirror. She turned to him, gave him a kiss and pushed him out the door.

A few minutes later Peggy walked out of the lavatory and looked around the train car. The young man was nowhere to be seen. Peggy made eye contact with and smiled at an older couple who were seated further back in the train facing the lavatory. The woman shook her head with a disapproving look on her face, while the man tried to hide an admiring smile from his wife.

Peggy moved back to her seat and sat down. She giggled to herself as she thought, "Oh my god Peggy, now that's what a wild, no-strings nameless fuck should be. I haven't had one of those in years. Peggy my dear, you are a shameless naughty slut."

12