Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul reached down, unbuttoned the top button on his slacks and pulled down the zipper. He wasn't wearing any underpants and his large semi-hard cock sprang up from his pants. Peggy figured he was about 8 inches long and uncut in European style, something Peggy enjoyed since she loved playing with the foreskin, slipping it on and off the head. Not that Peggy would turn away a circumcised cock. She loved whatever cock she could get her hands, her mouth, her pussy or her asshole around.

"Oh my, that's a lovely cock you have there, it's so much bigger than my husband's. I bet you'll be a fantastic lover," Peggy said adding to Paul's cheating wife fantasy as she rubbed the bottom of her left foot across the flesh of his naked cock.

"Oh my God, that feels fantastic," Paul moaned as he lifted his hips and pushed his slacks to the floor.

When Paul let go of Peggy's right foot to push his slacks off she curled both of her feet inward and surrounded his cock with her toes. She leaned back and began sliding her feet up and down the length of his long pole, getting him hard with her feet.

"Oh God that's even better," Paul moaned.

Peggy slid her toes up to the tip of Paul's cock and wrapped her toes around the foreskin. She squeezed her toes and slipped the foreskin off his cock. As she did, several drops of pre cum leaked from the urethra opening.

"Oh, look at that, nature's lube" Peggy cooed as she rubbed her toes across the top until they were slick with his pre-cum.

Peggy sat up and curled her body forward until her head was in Paul's lap. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and worked her tongue and lips around the sensitive gland, letting her saliva and his pre-cum run down all over his rigid tool and her feet. Then she leaned back and began slowly sliding her slicked up feet up and down his slicked up cock.

"Oh yeah, oh my God yeah, that's it. Your feet feel so great on my cock," Paul moaned.

Paul looked over at Peggy. She was leaning back against a pillow on the arm of the couch. Her feet were wrapped together around his cock sliding up and down. Her knees were spread and her dress was pushed up over her hips, exposing the red thong he had picked out. It was already darkened with juices from her pussy. It seems all the flirting and the foot massage were getting Peggy very excited. He slid a hand up her thigh. When he reached the thong, he pushed it aside and slid his middle finger into her wet pussy, drawing a gasp and a deep moan from Peggy. When he pulled his finger out, it came away slick with her juices. He slid the finger back inside her and worked it back and forth drawing more gasps moans from Peggy. Paul added a second finger to Peggy's pussy, working the digits around until he brushed one across her g-spot.

"Oh my God yes, that's it Lover, yeah that's it, that's the spot," Peggy groaned as she reached down, pulled her thong aside and caressed her pussy.

Paul watched as Peggy used her thumbs to pull the hood back off of her clit and expose that super sensitive nub. He pushed his fingers deep into her pussy and began to work them in and out. He was not being gentle but that's exactly what Peggy needed. Then he strummed his thumb across her delicate clit. The first touch hit Peggy like a jolt of electricity. She cried out in pleasure and thrust her crotch up against Paul's hand. A couple of more flicks on her clit triggered an intense orgasm. Peggy cried out and came noisily with her juices flowing from her pussy onto Paul's hand. Her body tensed up as she shuddered and shook until she fell back against the arm of the couch recovering from her orgasm.

Paul pulled his hand away from Peggy's pussy. It was covered with her juices. He rubbed the slick liquid all over his cock before taking hold of Peggy feet and wrapping them around his cock. Her high arches provided a perfect cavity to hold his fat pole. Paul held her feet together and began slowly sliding them up and down again. When Peggy had sufficiently recovered she began working with him, moving her feet up and down, faster and faster. Paul tried to make himself last but he couldn't, he was just too excited.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming, Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Paul cried out.

Peggy quickly sat up and curled her body forward until her head was back in Paul's lap. She took the head of his cock in her mouth just as the first long thick rope of cum shot out of the thick pole. Paul grabbed the back of her head to keep her in place but he really didn't need to. Peggy wasn't about to move, she loved the taste of cum. He held onto her head as four more massive ropes of cum rocketed into her mouth. Peggy struggled but she was able to stay ahead of the spurting tool, swallowing the entire load.

Paul groaned as let go of Peggy's head. As he fell back against the couch Peggy pulled her mouth off his cock. Her feet were still wrapped around the base of the big tool and when she squeezed it with her toes a drop of cum escaped from the opening. She leaned back in and flicked her tongue across the sensitive head, gathering up the tasty treat and drawing a loud gasp from Paul's lips. When she began twirling her tongue around the sensitive head, he cried out and pushed her off his member.

"Oh my god Mrs. Sanford, Andrew was right, you are one fantastic little cocksucker!" Paul exclaimed.

"Well that's not all I do." Peggy replied with a mischievous smile.

"If you fuck half as good as you suck cock we'll have a great time." Paul said as he pushed Peggy's legs off his lap, stood up and added. "Let's go get comfortable."

Paul reached out, grabbed Peggy's hands and pulled her to her feet. He kicked his pants out of the way and led Peggy down a hallway, stripping off the rest of his clothes as he went. Peggy shimmered out of her dress as she followed him, dropping it on the floor. When they reached a doorway she was wearing just the bra and thong set that Paul had picked out. She stopped for a second and looked around. The room had a large California king bed that was on a raised platform, a two person Jacuzzi tub in one corner, shag carpeting and psychedelic lighting. The ceiling over the bed and several of the walls were cover by mirrors.

"What do you think of my 70s era playroom?" Paul asked.

"70's huh, well then it's groovy," Peggy replied with a laugh before she added. "It looks like a few of the 'No Tell Motels' I've seen."

"Oh, so you've been to a few 'No Tell Motels' with your lovers have you now Mrs. Sanford? And what did you do there, might I ask?" Paul asked.

"Come on, let me show you," Peggy replied.

As Peggy walked past Paul she reached out and stroked her hand along his semi-hard cock. When she reached the bed, she sat down on the edge, threw her hands out behind her, spread her legs and leaned back. As Paul approached the bed, Peggy lifted her left foot, placed it against his thigh and stopping him in his tracks.

"Oh, so you like having your feet played with, Mrs. Sanford," Paul asked as he stared down at her foot.

"Yes I do, but I know what you want to do. You want to kiss and suck my toes, don't you Lover," Peggy replied.

With that Paul took hold of Peggy's ankle, lifted her leg straight up and brought it close to his face. He could smell the scent of the body lotion Peggy used on her feet. He brought her foot to his lips and kissed the arch. Peggy moaned in delight. Peggy was pleased to see that Paul, like many of her European lovers, didn't have any inhibitions about tasting both of them. "Yes," she thought, he was going to be an excellent lover.

Paul's lips moved up the sole of Peggy's foot to her toes and slowly began kissing and licking each one. At the same time, Peggy brought her right foot up to his crotch. She tickled his balls with her toes before moving them up to his semi-hard member. She held the fat pole between her big and first toe, pushed his cock against his belly and began rubbing her foot up and down.

The bra Paul had picked out had a snap in the front. Peggy reached up and unsnapped it. She pushed the cups to the side exposing her exquisite breasts. She massaged the large globes with circular motions, moving closer and closer to her pert erect nipples. She continued moaning as she pinched and pulled the delicate nubs.

"That's so fucking hot, I love women who aren't afraid to pleasure themselves," Paul moaned.

Peggy took the cue and slid her hands down to her pussy. She pushed the now soaking wet thong aside and caressed herself. The sight of her playing with her wet bush got to Paul. He began running kisses and licks down the back and along the inside of Peggy's leg as he slowly knelt down at the foot of the bed. When his face came within inches of her pussy he stopped. He grabbed both sides of the thong and pulled them off her hips and up and off her legs. He brought the thong up to his face and took a sniff.

"You smell exquisite, Mrs. Sanford. I bet you taste just as good," Paul said.

Paul pushed Peggy's legs apart and back until her knees were almost touching her breasts. He lowered his face between her legs and slowly began to pleasure her with his lips and tongue. He tongued, licked and kissed her everywhere, her inner thighs, up and down the lips of her pussy, deep into the inner walls of her box, even the taint between her pussy and asshole. Peggy felt she was close to an orgasm and figured it wouldn't take much before she squirted Paul's face with her juices. She was right. She gasped aloud when he took her clit into his mouth and sucked on the delicate nub at the same time he slipped his fingers into her pussy and quickly located her g-spot. The dual jolts of pleasure sent Peggy over the edge. Her sweet delicious spunk gushed out and into Paul's mouth as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her body.

As Peggy lay back on the bed recovering, Paul stood up and moved between her legs. He took hold of his cock and rubbed the head up and down the lips of her pussy a couple of times before he slipped just the head inside her. He held himself still for a second before he slowly slid the rest of his cock into Peggy's warm wet pussy. She could feel every bump and throbbing vein as the hard fat pole opened her up. Paul pushed forward until he could feel his groin rub against Peggy's clit. He held still, bathing in her warmth, before slowly sliding out until just the head was in again.

"Oh my god, Paul your cock feels amazing. Come on Lover fuck me, make me cum," Peggy moaned.

Paul harshly shoved his cock back inside her. His groin slammed into Peggy's clit again, sending a wave of pleasure throughout her body. His big balls banged against her asshole. Peggy wrapped her legs around Paul's body locking her ankles together to hold him in place. In and out he forcefully drove his cock into Peggy's warm wet pussy. She wrapped her arms around Peter's neck and pulled his face to hers, crushing their lips together as their tongues probe each other's' mouth. Peggy thrust her hips up at Paul, again and again grinding her clit on his hard groin. She moved with him, her upward forceful thrusts matching his powerful downward thrusts. Their breathing came in labored, tortured gasps.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming." Peggy cried out.

Peggy's pussy squirted as she exploded in a blinding, toe curling orgasm. Her juices soaking both of them as it ran down between them and over her ass. Peggy tightly squeezed her arms and legs around Paul as the waves of ecstasy washed over her quivering body. As the contractions weakened, she fell limp under his hard body.

When Peggy's senses returned, she opened she eyes to see Paul propped over her, held up by his strong arms, his handsome face smiling down at her.

"Ah, Peggy, you look so beautiful when you cum." Paul said.

"Then help me cum again Lover," Peggy gasped.

Paul rolled himself over onto his back pulling Peggy with him. She wound up straddling his legs with his still hard cock buried inside her. Paul reached around and grabbed hold of her buttocks. They were slick with the juices that had gushed from her pussy during her orgasms. He squeezed and caressed the shapely globes as Peggy began slowly rocking herself back and forth, grinding her clit against his hard pubic bone.

Peggy moaned in delight when Paul slipped his fingers into the valley between the firm cheeks of her ass. She cried out in pleasure when he slithered them back and forth across her puckered asshole. She recalled that Paul had mentioned he liked bums. She hoped he had planned on slipping his cock into her ass and filling her butt with his seed.

Paul did indeed have designs on Peggy's bum. He held onto her ass cheeks and placed the middle finger of his right hand against her anal opening. Slowly he slipped his finger inside her butt and gently worked it in and out. Peggy responded to the double penetration the only way she knew how, she moved her hips faster and faster, frantically grinding her clit against Paul's pubic bone, never allowing Paul's cock to escape from her pussy, keeping it buried deep inside of her. Paul was equally frantic in his actions. He was flexing his hips up to meet Peggy's thrusts while he buried his finger deep into Peggy's ass. Moving faster and faster, harder and harder they were soon hammering their bodies at each. Each of them using the other for pleasure but also giving pleasure in return.

"Oh fuck, yeah...oh fuck, it feels so fucking good Lover," Peggy moaned with each thrust as waves of ecstasy rolled over her body.

"Oh yeah Peggy, fuck, I'm gonna cum...cum too, ah fuck," Paul moaned in reply.

Paul suddenly stopped. He grunted from underneath Peggy and held her body down firmly with his hands on her buttocks. He shoved his middle finger deep into her ass as the spunk fired out from his cock. Peggy could feel the hot liquid as it spurted up and filled her hole. Her pussy contracted around his cock again and again as she came too, her body quaking and quivering in orgasmic delight.

As their passions passed, Peggy collapsed on top of Paul, their breathing heavy and labored as they slowly regained their strength. As Paul's cock began to soften Peggy lifted herself off of him. His semi-hard, cum and pussy juice covered cock slid from her pussy and fell back against his belly. More of their combined spunk leaked from her hole onto his tool. Peggy rolled off Paul onto her back and lay down alongside him. It was a few minutes before she broke the silence.

"Oh my god Lover, I haven't cum this much in a long time. My husband can't make me cum like this. He's so vanilla, lights out and missionary all the time. A couple of pumps and he's done; he can't even last two minutes," Peggy lied keeping up the cheating wife fantasy for Paul.

Paul just grunted in reply. Peggy rolled over onto her side and faced Paul. He was still lying on his back, his hands behind his head and his breathing almost completely returned to normal. She noticed that his cock was still semi-hard and that it and his balls were coated with a combination of their juices.

"That's some good cock you got there Lover. Think you can get it to work again?" Peggy asked with a mischievous smile.

"I could use a little help Mrs. Sanford," Paul replied.

"Your wish is my command Lover," Peggy answered with a laugh as she got up on her knees next to Paul with her ass toward his face.

Paul's semi hard cock was lying back, almost touching on his belly. Peggy snaked out her tongue and drew it back and forth across the head. His cock reacted by bouncing up in response to each flick of her talented tongue. As the impressive tool filled with blood and grew harder, it rose straight in the air. Peggy then switched to long slow licks of the shaft, lapping up all of their spunk in the process. Next she moved down to his balls, licking them clean before sucking each of the manly sacks into her mouth.

As Paul moaned in pleasure, he reached out and rubbed his hand up Peggy's thigh. He moved it between her legs and slipped a couple of fingers inside her hot, wet, cum and pussy juice filled box. Peggy had taken his cock into her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down on Paul's fat rod; all she could do was moan in response.

Once Paul's fingers were wet he moved them to her anus and placed it against the delicate opening. When he pushed the slicked up digit easily slipped inside. Peggy groaned in response. Paul worked the first finger in and out of her butt a few times before slipping his second finger inside, slowly working the both digits back and forth.

"How long has it been since someone has gotten a cock in this exquisite little ass?" Paul asked.

"Too long," Peggy groaned before taking her mouth off his cock and coyly asking. "Would you like to do that now?"

"Oh yeah baby, I have been dying to get into that magnificent ass of your since you first walked in," Paul replied as he slid his fingers from her ass and started to move.

"Well it looks like your big fat cock is ready," Peggy replied as she also moved.

Peggy and Paul moved around until she was kneeling with her butt at the foot of the bed. She turned her head to the side and laid it down on her arms. This forced her ass to stick up further in the air. Paul stood behind her for a few seconds, admiring her alluring ass before he reached out and began rubbing and kneading her magnificent buttocks. Peggy wiggled her ass in response to his arousing touch. He bent over and placed kisses on her hips, lower back, thighs and both of her firm cheeks before parting the fleshy globes and continuing his trail of kisses and licks into the valley between her cheeks.

"Mmm, that's it Lover, do it," Peggy moaned in delight with the hope that he would rim her ass. She loved to be rimmed; she considered it the ultimate in erotic pleasure.

Paul kissed along the length of Peggy's crack, moving in slowly toward her anus. He feathered little kisses around the sensitive opening before flattening his tongue and pressing it against her. He spent a few minutes rimming her intently, exploring her anus as she sighed and moaned in response. Getting her asshole licked and having Paul push his tongue into it felt so kinky, so powerfully erotic that she came simply from the touch of his tongue.

As Peggy recovered from her orgasm, Paul got up and walked over the nightstand. He picked up a bottle of lube, squirted some on his hand and stroked it along length of his cock. He walked back to the foot of the bed and stood gazing down at her exquisite ass.

"Oh my god Mrs. Sanford, I have been dying to do this since I first laid eyes on your lovely bum. You want this too, right Mrs. Sanford?" Paul asked.

"Yes, oh my god yes Lover, do it, come on, fuck my ass," Peggy cried out.

"Fantastic, fucking fantastic, all right dear, grab the cheeks of your magnificent bum and pull them open," Paul commanded.

Peggy did as she was told and Paul dribbled some of the lube down the valley between her buttocks. He stopped the flow of the lube at her anus with a finger and then slid the finger inside her, greasing the walls of her anal chamber. Next he took hold of his cock and held the head up against her asshole. As he pushed it forward it met the stout resistance of her anal sphincter. Paul gripped his member more firmly, pressed his hips forward and forced the head, followed by an inch of his rigid cock, through the opening.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Peggy groaned as Paul's big tool opened her up. "Go slow Lover, go slow. Let me get used to your magnificent cock."

Paul stopped and drizzled more of the lube down the crack of Peggy's ass onto his cock. He waited a few seconds and pushed his hips forward forcing a couple more inches of his stiff rod into Peggy's rectum. She groaned again and he stopped again. Paul added more lube while Peggy forced herself to relax the muscles in her ass. When Paul slid the next couple of inches of his cock into her asshole, Peggy was pleased to discover that the feeling wasn't painful but actually enjoyable. Paul pulled a couple of inches of his member from her butt. He added more lube and slid the entire length of his cock into her ass. He grabbed her hips and held himself still, buried deep in her hole.