Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that Mrs. Sanford? Do you like that? Do you like getting your ass filled with all my cock?" Paul groaned.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, just like that Lover, yeah. Let me feel you...let me get used to you... then you can fuck me, fuck me hard," Peggy exclaimed.

Paul waited a few seconds and then slowly pulled his cock back until just the head was still in Peggy's asshole. He waited a few seconds more and then easily slid the entire length of his 8 inch cock back into her ass. Two, three, four more times he leisurely stroked his cock in and out of Peggy's butt.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, that's it Lover, come on, fuck my ass, make me cum," Peggy cried out.

Peggy let go of her buttocks, dropped her hands onto the bed near her head as she started to rock her ass back at Paul. He responded to her urgency and began to pound his cock into her asshole harder and faster. Each time Paul forcefully drove his tool into Peggy's rectum his hips banged off her ass causing her buttocks to shake and quiver. His big balls flew up and slapped against her pussy on every stroke. Peggy brought a hand up between her legs, slipped a finger into her pussy and rubbed her palm against her clit. Soon the both of them were panting and moaning as they drove themselves to new heights of pleasure.

Since he had cum twice already Paul was able to last for a long time. Fortunately for Peggy she was a woman who could cum easily... and often. With a fat cock ravaging her ass, a finger diddling her pussy and her palm grinding on her clit it wasn't long before a flood of intense pleasure over took her senses. She came fast and hard, an earth shattering orgasm that caused her toes to curl and her body to shake and shudder. Through it all, Paul kept fucking her ass, sliding his cock back and forth. It seemed like he would last forever. A second wave of immense pleasure, radiating from between Peggy's legs coursed through her body and she came a second time. This was enough to send Paul over the edge. He brutally slammed himself into her ass one last time, held himself still.

"Oh god, oh my fucking god, I'm cumming," Paul cried out.

The first huge rope of cum fired from Paul's cock shot deep into Peggy's rectum. The following six spurts were weaker but still massive in volume. The warm cum coated the walls of her anal passage and soothed her well used asshole. Peggy began working the muscles of her ass, milking his cock of more of his seed. She loved doing this; it never failed to please her lovers and Paul was no exception. He could only moan and groan as Peggy's asshole worked it's magic.

Paul moved Peggy's legs and feet together and pushed her butt down so she was resting on her ankles. He pulled his cock from her ass and a river of cum poured out. It flowed down onto her heels and onto the soles of her feet. Paul crouched down and rubbed his dick around in the puddle of his slick seed. He coated his tool and Peggy's feet with some of the warm spunk.

Paul pushed Peggy down, flat on her stomach on the bed. He grabbed hold of her ankles and bent her legs up at the knee until her feet were level with his cock. He took hold of both of her cum covered feet and slid his slicked up tool between her slicked up arches. He glided her feet back and forth, caressing and stroking them along the entire length of his cock. Even with all of his previous orgasms Paul's addiction to beautiful women's sexy feet was too much. He always became too excited satisfying that one fetish. Just a few minutes of rubbing his cock between Peggy's arches and on her soft soles was too much. He could feel his oncoming orgasm building in his loins. A few more strokes, back and forth and he lost it. He cried out as a thick rope of cum flew from the urethral opening of his cock. The warm milky substance landed between Peggy's shoulders with a splat. The rest of his spurts landed on her back, ass and the backs of her legs. The last dregs of his cum dribbled out and mixed with the spunk already on her feet.

Paul dropped Peggy's legs and fell down on the bed next to her. He was panting and gasping as he recovered from this last powerful orgasm. They two of them lay there in silence for a few minutes until Paul spoke.

"I must say, Mrs. Sanford, that was some amazing fucking we did there, if I may say so myself," Paul said with a laugh.

"Yes it was, yes it was Lover. You know Paul, you can call me Peggy, considering what we just did with each other," Peggy said in response.

"Yes, I know but I kind of like the fantasy of it. You know the beautiful, sexy, fantastic married woman, cheating on her husband and all," Paul replied.

"Well, since you called me beautiful and sexy and fantastic you can call me anything you want," Peggy replied with a laugh as she sat up in the bed.

"Well, I like that and I will be calling you again Peggy, or should I say I'll be calling Linh to see you again," Paul said.

"I'd like that too. I had a fantastic time here with you Paul but I guess I should be going," Peggy said as she stood up and asked. "Can I use a bathroom to clean up?"

"Sure, let me go with you. I certainly made a mess on your back, the least I can do is wash it for you," Paul said with a laugh as he got up and lead Peggy to the bathroom.

The bathroom was large with a huge multi person shower. Peggy and Paul stepped into the shower together. They had planned to just wash each other in the warm soapy water but that led to a lot of playful touching and caressing, which led to another erection for Paul, which led to Peggy dropping to her knees, which led to her sucking Paul's cock, which led to Paul holding her head as he fucked his her mouth which led to his last orgasm which he deposited down Peggy's throat.

Once they dried off Peggy stayed in the bathroom fixing her hair while Paul went out into the suite. When she finished she couldn't find any of her clothes in the bedroom. She walked out into the suite naked. Peter was sitting at a desk near the wall of glass. He looked up from the laptop he was using and smiled.

"Your clothes and things are over there... but I much prefer you like that," Peter said as he pointed to the seating area.

Peggy found her clothes neatly folded on the arm of a couch. She slipped on the dress Paul had brought and stuffed the under garments into her purse. When she opened the purse she found an envelope with her name on it stuffed inside. She figured it was her fee and tip. She picked up the shoes and walked over by Paul. He closed the laptop and looked up at her.

"I was just reading an email from Sandra. It appears that you will be taking advantage of our hospitality for few days here in the hotel. That's excellent; I wish I had known that earlier. I would have liked to see you again but between work and business meetings, I'll be busy the rest of the weekend. Oh well, maybe we can get together some other time," Paul asked.

"Yes, that would be great. I had a fantastic time. You're an amazing lover, Paul. And thank you for the room. It's very nice of you. I'll get the clothes returned as soon as I can" Peggy replied.

"Oh please, I brought them for you, keep them. You look so lovely in them, I'd love to see you in them again," Paul said.

"Thank you, again. I can wear them on the flight back to New Orleans on Monday if you'd like," Peggy said.

"Oh, so you will be accompanying us on the flight on Monday?" Paul asked.

"I'm sorry, I assumed Sandra told you, she said it would ok. If it's a problem I can make other arrangements," Peggy said.

"Problem, no... no problem at all, didn't get to travel plans in the email yet. In fact it will be nice to have the company. Mmm, me, you and our little Sandra for a couple of hours on the plane... that could be very interesting," Paul said with a smile as he looked down at Peggy's bare feet.

"Yes, that could be very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing you two on the plane," Peggy replied smiling as she watched Paul's eyes as they traveled down and stared at her feet.

Peggy sat down in a chair next to Paul. She made a production of putting on the sandals, flexing her feet and slowly adjusting and fastening the strap behind her ankle. She noticed that Paul's eyes were fixed on her feet the whole time. Peggy stood up, bent over and kissed him goodbye. She turned and walked to the door making sure to wiggle and shake her ass as she strutted away.

She reached the door and turned her head to look back at Paul. He was still watching her. Peggy was pleased, for a married woman in her forties she still had it. She stepped out into hallway to the elevator. As she waited for the car, her first thought was, 'Oh my god, both Peter and Sandra have a foot fetish.' Her second was 'I beter schedule a pedicure for some time this weekend.'