All Comments on 'Further Than I Should'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Betrayal

There is nothing worse than a spouse who steps outside of marriage.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Oh, fuck

Anonymous, let it go. It's just a story and a hot one, I might add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It is not a story per se

It is a culture develop by cuck writers and perpetuate by readers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

Loved it! I'msure husband was tucking daughters! At least i hope he was. Please tell us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It Sounds Just Like What It Is

a man telling a story AS IF he were a woman. If you let the husband repeat the story from his wife's telling about the event, it might have some reality to it. If the wife you have described in the story's beginning is comparing the size of her new cock to her huband's cock during their fuck, there will be guilt. When your real wife comes home and tells you about this type of episode in her life, THEN write the story, and we might get a flavor of reality.

mark73107mark73107almost 4 years ago

1* The only thing that would make this story worth more than 1* is if the husband found her slutty pussy full of cum and told her to go back to where ever she was because he was done with her.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

I just discovered a favorite author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
210 Followers
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...