All Comments on 'Futa Fairytales Ch. 05'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
cqtm

Another lovely little ditty. Thanks Fuz

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Family is always the most important.

When Marina accepted the deal from the Sea Witch she had no clue she would be helping to turn her 6 other Sisters into Futa Mermaids like herself,but even so Marina gladly helped bring her sisters closer together so they all could love and fuck each other constantly the way sisters should.Oh and as for Marina and the Prince,it worked out the way it should of Marina not accepting the Prince since she now has 6 Sisters who love her dearly for giving them such wonderful gifts of cocks and pussies so they can all have a Huge Futa Mermaid Orgy together.Just Beautiful.

MoaningNightMoaningNightover 4 years ago
Sea witch got played

So hot ! Love stories about spreading the futa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was working on this short story for days

Your story was so hot it took me a 4 or 5 orgasms to get through it. Great job! Keep writing!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Unfinished Ending.

Although the Mermaid Sisters now had human legs and also cocks to fuck eachother it was sort of sad that the author didn't include certain details like even tho they had both cocks and pussies,they should have had the girl parts to have preferably mermaid futa babies so they could get eachother pregnant and expand their family with daughters with cocks and pussies as well.

Also to include if Marina and/or the other Sisters fell in love with anyone in particular like Marina and Brooke,and if they became wives to one another.Not to exclude the others but they could still have futa mermaid orgies with the other sisters.But still to have 7 Sisters who could have all the sex they wanted was pretty spectacular and who the fuck cares if the Prince lost out on being with Marina when she found true happiness with her sisters who she could have sex with 24/7.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous